Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

MTN Launches MTN Macademy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MTN Launches MTN Macademy (1550 Views)

A.B.U Zaria Launches Abucar II / Oau Union Leaders Launches Cult Attack On Some Student / MTN Launches N10 Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Launches MTN Macademy by ajahexcel(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good News: MTN Launches MTN mAcademy... See How To Register Here (SHARE THIS)

MTN mAcademy

Knowledge at your fingertips.

A versatile learning and educational site that offers more than 150 courses for secondary school students, teachers, professionals, entrepreneurs and more. It provides a one-stop access for practical and convenient learning opportunities.

mtn macademy

Features:

JAMB, WAEC, NECO and NABTEB revision notes and practical exams
Free learning content for secondary school students and teachers
Available in English, French, Hausa and Arabic
Accessible via any data enabled device and mobile phones
Endorsed by Universal Basic Education Commission, Open University UK and more
Text Academy to 131 to access the site from the link sent to you or simply log on to http://macademy.mtnonline.com/ to register free. Each course costs N100 weekly.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the procedure of purchasing any course?

Add course to the shopping cart, click on the shopping cart and click the buy button next to the course. A dialogue box will appear asking you if you want to continue. Click on yes to proceed. Please note that sometimes due to network connection issues you might need to repeat this process more than once for the purchase to go through
Q. How much does a cost course?

100 for every course our aim is to make it affordable while ensuring you get quality knowledge of your chosen area.
Q. How long is the course valid for?

· Every course is valid for 7 days except courses that are free which are available till you remove them from your course area.

Q. Do I get a certificate?

· Yes you get a certificate of completion of completing any of the courses, this should serve as evidence that you have done some training in that subject and you are able to use it in your CV, is like attending physical classroom training.

Q. Will the certificate still be accessible after my course expires?

· We would request you to download the course completion certificate immediately after completing the course. This is because after course expires, you will not be able see Download certificate button.

Q. Will my account expire?

· No your account will never expire.

Q. How will I know when new courses are added?

· We will constantly post link to our latest catalogue in the announcement area of the home page.

Culled from: http://.com/good-news-mtn-launches-mtn-macademy-see-register-share/

Re: MTN Launches MTN Macademy by balogundayo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thats a nice innovation...
Re: MTN Launches MTN Macademy by alentyno: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bravo
Re: MTN Launches MTN Macademy by DonaldTrump(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
MTN always chopin nigerians indirectly since 1759...
Diarris Godi o!

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches MTN Macademy by OCTAVO: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice!
Re: MTN Launches MTN Macademy by haxorDelite(m): 12:05am On Sep 24, 2014
They should have said pay #100 for one subject expo, dey 4 harvest cash
Re: MTN Launches MTN Macademy by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 24, 2014
DonaldTrump: MTN always chopin nigerians indirectly since 1759...
Diarris Godi o!
That's because they are innovative and enterprising... Business is legal way steal.
Re: MTN Launches MTN Macademy by DonaldTrump(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2014
2sexi: That's because they are innovative and enterprising... Business is legal way steal.

I culd agree with u to some extent,but d first question u shld hav in mind is
1: which category of ppl is dis acclaimed innovation intended for?
2: are they salary earners?

Giv me genuine answers to d above bfr i proceed.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:federal College Of Agriculture, Ibadan Students Protest Death Of Colleague / Important Notice To All Unizik Aspirant / Kwarapoly Hnd 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.