Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo (4363 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) / Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) / Julius Agwu Celebrates Daughter’s 6th Birthday In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by villabiz: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Peter Okoye who got married to his lovely wife Lola,celebrated their son's birthday today.
Cameron turned clocked 6 today.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/09/peter-okoye-and-wife-celebrate-sons-6th.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by kreamidiva(f): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
See as the boy dey look the cake.

It's good that oga is always around for his kid's birthdays.

Hbd Cameron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Cameron...........sounds like the name of a blood tonic
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Cameron...........sounds like the name of a blood tonic
cheesy Chemiron
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by rotwailler(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
MTN Bundle plans

250mb....300
500mb.....600
1gig.....1200

whatsapp me on 07066586998
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by okooloyun1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
I luv d cake
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by tpia: 3:27am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by sinokingz(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2014
See fyn woman dem say mak peter no marry. Are people not wicked?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by rattlesnake(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2014
They should take the boy back to Yaoundé
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by Sarimah(f): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2014
Lovely fam
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by cantell(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2014
sinokingz: See fyn woman dem say mak peter no marry. Are people not wicked?
fine woman with a few years to "hang boot"?
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2014
cantell: fine woman with a few years to "hang boot"?
please what do you mean by Hanging Boot?
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by amakufrancis(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
the guy is cute....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by cantell(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
CaptainOjemba: please what do you mean by Hanging Boot?
google it!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
cantell: google it!
For the fact that one is older doesn't mean that she or he will die younger, Please note am not an advocate of a man marrying a woman who is older, but if marrying one who is older makes u happy, then I have no qualms with it. So in essence your hanging boot doesn't make sense in my Igbotic voice.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by cantell(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
CaptainOjemba: For the fact that one is older doesn't mean that she or he will die younger, Please note am not an advocate of a man marrying a woman who is older, but if marrying one who is older makes u happy, then I have no qualms with it. So in essence your hanging boot doesn't make sense in my Igbotic voice.
You understood what I meant but you had to ask me again. Ogbe isi!
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
cantell: You understood what I meant but you had to ask me again. Ogbe isi!
Lol ogbe isi? Desist from such thought nwanne.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by destante(f): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
That cake looks nicee. smiley Cute little boy too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
dont worry ours is gonna be more better than theirs grin grin grin
destante: That cake looks nicee. smiley Cute little boy too.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by destante(f): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
iammo6: dont worry ours is gonna be more better than theirs grin grin grin
Lol the cake isn't for the parents?! but the kid. *rme

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by HOIEvents: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
At Haven of Imagination, we strive to be the most reliable and creative event management & decorating company in Nigeria. We are located in Abuja and Lagos. We always deliver high standard of quality and value for money.

From the Million Naira Weddings to your child's first birthday party. No event is too BIG or too small.Other event decorators charge thousands of Naira...but here at HAVEN OF IMAGINATION you will get a fair price and a great job. www.havenofimagination.com 08023593624 BBM: 25F5739E

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Son's 6th Birthday-Photo by Janeify(f): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
CaptainOjemba: For the fact that one is older doesn't mean that she or he will die younger, Please note am not an advocate of a man marrying a woman who is older, but if marrying one who is older makes u happy, then I have no qualms with it. So in essence your hanging boot doesn't make sense in my Igbotic voice.
stamped!

(1) (Reply)

Photos. Vincent Enyeama Showers Praises On His Wife Via Instagram / Another Nollywood Actor Is Dying / Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.