Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) (28173 Views)

Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Actor couple Chris & Damilola Attoh are parents to a bouncing baby boy Brian who they welcomed in August, 2014. To show gratitude to God for their son's life, the proud parents threw a party in Ghana today for the children and staff of Osu Children's Home, Accra. Pics continue after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/damilola-hubby-chris-attoh-celebrate.html

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by helpinghands(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
more photos

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
pics of the hot mama n son

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by yanabasee(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Happi befday boy!...

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Maximillian1: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by CSTR2: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Damn, she has a banging body.

6 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ellahzy(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
such a beautiful lady

2 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by iamord(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Actor couple Chris & Damilola Attoh are parents to a bouncing baby boy Brian who they welcomed in August, 2014. To show gratitude to God for their son's life, the proud parents threw a party in Ghana today for the children and staff of Osu Children's Home, Accra. Pics continue after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/damilola-hubby-chris-attoh-celebrate.html
Hmm. Lovely couple. Dami seems to have added weight

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by JiggamanGh: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dami is beautiful and sexy. Chris you are a lucky man

5 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Very beautiful!!!!

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 21, 2015
I miss this girl men, dated her and loved her soo much embarassed

You don't know what you've got till it's gone cry

2 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 21, 2015
love this pic of her, oh dammy, I was such a fool

would always wish her the best though

I'm almost tearing up, da fvck

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2015
why does one always get this sick feeling whenever you see an ex that is doing well, as in married and all
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by mydex93(f): 12:29am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
why does one always get this sick feeling whenever you see an ex that is doing well, as in married and all

can u plzzzz jus shut the f**k up already and stop littering ds place with poo

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2015
mydex93:

Guess you must be on your period, smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by IamAtribalist: 1:56am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
love this pic of her, oh dammy, I was such a fool

would always wish her the best though

I'm almost tearing up, da fvck

My friend stop fooling yourself. Get your vaseline and self-service it off that's the closest you will ever get to her grin

7 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by IamAtribalist: 1:57am On Sep 21, 2015
cool Jeezus abeg make u na see Damilola yansh like original comforter OMO that Ghana boi dey enjoy no be small.

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

My friend stop fooling yourself. Get your vaseline and self-service it off that's the closest you will ever get to her grin

lol, people fail to realize that these are normal girls.

She is just a regular past queens college girl that got into acting, so don't act like she fell from heaven, mtcheew undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Jeezus abeg make u na see Damilola yansh like original comforter OMO that Ghana boi dey enjoy no be small.

idiot angry

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by IamAtribalist: 2:03am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

lol, people fail to realize that these are normal girls.

She is just a regular past queens college girl that got into acting, so don't act like she fell from heaven, mtcheew undecided

I am trying to help you now and you still forming grin Oya use pomade if ya vaseline don finish

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by IamAtribalist: 2:05am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

idiot angry

You still dey vex abi grin grin grin grin
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

You still dey vex abi grin grin grin grin

honestly, I'm pissed men

i saw her ass in that pic as well and was just thinking, I could have been eating that sshhh like daily

anyways it's all good, life is all about timing and I'll remain hopeful, expectant even, that my future wifey will be way, way hotter than her angry

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by IamAtribalist: 2:23am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

honestly, I'm pissed men

i saw her ass in that pic as well and was just thinking, I could have been eating that sshhh like daily

anyways it's all good, life is all about timing and I'll remain hopeful, expectant even, that my future wifey will be way, way hotter than her angry

So where you guys in the same class?
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

So where you guys in the same class?

We were in the same year, but not the same school. Queens college is an all girls school and I went to kings college, an all boys school.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by IamAtribalist: 2:44am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

We were in the same year, but not the same school. Queens college is an all girls school and I went to kings college, an all boys school.

A ha so she was one of the Queens that the Kings were lusting after - I see your point. I guarantee you, you might still be able 2 faack her. Don't be fooled by these celebrities and posting happy family pics on the internet. Many marriages don't last long. And when it does there is always cheating here and there. Just meet her at the right time and in the right place. And gbam you will be rocking that a$$ like a champ. One of my secondary school crush came to my college in the US with her fiancee and I was faacking her at least once every week throughout the 4 years I spent in school. I faacked one of my ex on the very eve of her wedding. My current girlfriend was married when I started faacking her, now she is separated. grin You never know dude, you just never know.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

A ha so she was one of the Queens that the Kings were lusting after - I see your point. I guarantee you, you might still be able 2 faack her. Don't be fooled by these celebrities and posting happy family pics on the internet. Many marriages don't last long. And when it does there is always cheating here and there. Just meet her at the right time and in the right place. And gbam you will be rocking that a$$ like a champ. One of my secondary school crush came to my college in the US with her fiancee and I was faacking her at least once every week throughout the 4 years I spent in school. I faacked one of my ex on the very eve of her wedding. My current girlfriend was married when I started faacking her, now she is separated. grin You never know dude, you just never know.

Guy na wa for you ooo cheesy

Chai! How will you be nacking fiances and married women Your own case is stronger than agege bread

I and dammy already dated, for a long long time actually, so it's not like I'm trying to see her unclothedness or something, I just miss her and hate the fact that she is with someone else now.

...but na wa for you sha, smh undecided

14 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by IamAtribalist: 3:05am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Guy na wa for you ooo cheesy

Chai! How will you be nacking fiances and married women Your own case is stronger than agege bread

I and dammy already dated, for a long long time actually, so it's not like I'm trying to see her unclothedness or something, I just miss her and hate the fact that she is with someone else now.

...but na wa for you sha, smh undecided

No yawa goodluck to you.
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:06am On Sep 21, 2015
Still beautiful as ever grin

2 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

No yawa goodluck to you.

cool beans, later men!
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Thanks 4 putting smiles on their faces. Buh y is dat child sitting n eating on d ground
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Qualer: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2015
mydex93:

You look good in that pix, will you be my next ex? pretty please!!! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) / Daddy Freeze Shades Williams Uchemba: 'Can I Pay My Tithe To The UN?' / Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.