Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) (4367 Views)

Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach / Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Ice prince was seen having fun with his son as the son talks about what happened in school to his father. The son talks about his girlfriend and how he cooked vegetables.

Watch the video below and see the pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssLO1-ibzBg

Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by techinfong: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Yeyenatu at this age?
Like father like son,you better tell him to go face his verbal reasoning

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by finalbosss1(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2016
him son resemble M.I ...pic number 3

4 Likes

Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! Who Ice Prince Epp?? undecided angry
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2016
finalbosss1:

Lol, you mean say na MI in collaboration with his sperm factory produced the pikin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by finalbosss1(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you mean say na MI in collaboration with his sperm factory produced the pikin cheesy cheesy
serious i nor trust Mr incredible ,he fit be true..short people i nor trust dem
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2016
finalbosss1:
serious i nor trust Mr incredible ,he fit be true

Lol, MI is a very bad nice Nigga now so anything is actually possible cheesy cheesy
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by OKorowanta: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2016
finalbosss1:

Lol grin
So dats all u cud pick?
Badmouth naim go kill una for did thread.
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by GoggleB(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Zamani Junior
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2016
GoggleB:
Zamani Junior

Yes oh
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Mtcheeeew!!! Who Ice Prince Epp?? undecided angry

lol
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by Ozavize88(f): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Cute boy
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ozavize88:
Cute boy

lol
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
OKorowanta:

Lol grin
So dats all u cud pick?
Badmouth naim go kill una for did thread.

LOL
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
finalbosss1:

na wa for you oh ---- you don see MI son before
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by druxy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
finalbosss1:
ha think sey na only me notice
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=druxy post=49613091]ha think sey na only me notice[/quotet]

Lol
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2016
techinfong:
Yeyenatu at this age?

Like father like son,you better tell him to go face his verbal reasoning

Lol
Re: Ice Prince & Son Having Fun As The Son Talks About His Girlfriend (pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Ozavize88:
Cute boy

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) / I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, / Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.