Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Gender Equality: Let's Dialogue... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gender Equality: Let's Dialogue... (382 Views)

Equality! Ladies Can Now Pee Like Men Through This... / How Is Gender Equality And Women Empowerment Faring In Relationships And Love? / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equality: Let's Dialogue... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
NB: am not against gender equality, i only want to hear you guys opinion about it.

let me start by bringing to your attention that i am male but i am here to support the females if case be i get convinced enough. Emma Watson is fighting for gender equality and something struck my mind. in today's society, practically, a man does everything though there are assistance from female but the ratio is a farcry. taking my beloved Nigeria as a case study, it's has become a constant that a man must be the one to do everything. for example, the man is expected to carry the financial burden of the family yet the woman is crying for gender equality. in a relationship, the guy does almost everything from calling, to taking a girl out to paying her salary in d relationship to financing mostly her daily needs and yet she fights for gender equality. there are just many scenario going tru my head but i want to make this short and in all honesty, if you girls are not trying to play foul, i know you all get where i am driving at. Now, my question, with the man taking care of most of the burden in any given scenario, is it fair asking for gender equality.
Re: Gender Equality: Let's Dialogue... by Anezy(m): 12:35am On Sep 24, 2014
good one bro. for me i think women in Africa.are not ready for any responsibilities and as such d allow men take advantage of them,use them .and women in Africa are not DAT expose to so it very difficult to make them understand there role in any relationship or marriage .
Re: Gender Equality: Let's Dialogue... by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2014
@Anezy. Personally, i tink its nt abt making the, understand any role whatsoever, reality is dey r just not ready to accept any responsibilty on there own part. Mind u, it wont be fair if we judged gender equality based on relationship and marriages, i only use those two as a scenario cuz dey r solid points. It will be fair if we jugde in general n nt limiting to one or two points.

(1) (Reply)

Don't View or coment on This Post / Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (see Photo) / Google Finally Deletes Nude Pictures Of Celebrities From Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.