Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Seun Why Is My Add Still Pending? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Why Is My Add Still Pending? (612 Views)

Seun Why? / Seun Why Was My Thread Closed? / Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Why Is My Add Still Pending? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oga Seun,

I have uploaded my advert banner with you for up to a week now, yet nothing has been heard from your side as why the advert is still pending as of yet.

This is really bad customer service.

I pray you review the advert asap and go ahead to post it in your forum as i did not violate any of your advert rules.

Thanks.

Re: Seun Why Is My Add Still Pending? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
From wat I read on seun post abt adds. The reason ur add is still pending is because ads posting is on first cum first serve basis. D piple in front of u hvnt exhausted d time de booked for. So wen it gets to ur tirn. Ur ad wld b posted. Tnks. B patient
Re: Seun Why Is My Add Still Pending? by Mogidi: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2014
shachris: But i see many empty slots in the section i want to advertise on. I think seun is afraid of competition.

Have you noticed that he only advertises business that are not related to his?

This is a very laughable African man thinking.

If I were you I'd take this thread down, doesn't speak well of you since you intend running an online forum.

Since you knew your business was related to his, what were you expecting, the names and emails of forumites abi?.

(1) (Reply)

Released Chibok Girl Found Four Months Pregnant / Nigeria’s Problems Started In 1914 — Walter Carrington / You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.