Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:39 AM

Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter (2254 Views)

Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Robbers Shoot Man, Son In Calabar (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by zeongeon: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2014
The heartlessness of some armed robbers who not only steal from their victims, but also kill or maim them, was manifested recently when a gang of armed robbers attacked a pastor of a pentecostal church.

in Abeokuta, Ogun State and shot him in the
mouth for daring to plead that his daughter
should not be Molested. According to information gathered, the gang members, including Sodiq Asimiyu (21) a.k.a. Nokia, Lekan a.k.a Goddey, Ayo a.k.a. AY, Seun
Ojo a.k.a. Sepe, Kassim and Sunday, among
others, assembled at a hemp joint at Ojupa area, Oke-Bode, Abeokuta, on May 31, 2014, from where they took off to a robbery operation, using two Bajaj motorcycles.

They succeeded in their moves when they came across a man driving his Nissan X-terra Sport Utility Vehicle, whom they dispossessed of his vehicle in front of State Hospital, Ijaye, Abeokuta.

Unsatisfied with the previous day's loot, the gang took off again with the X-Terra vehicle at about 5a.m. on Sunday, June 1 and moved to Elite area, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, where they blocked a car driven by a Reverend at about 5.50a.m. while on his way to church with his wife and daughter.

A police source further reveals that the man was dispossessed of N150,000, a Samsung Galaxy tablet and HTC phone belonging to his daughter, among other items. Not satisfied, one of the armed robbers who eyed the cleric's daughter with lust, ordered her to move away from her parents into the church, with the intention to sexually abuse her.

On sensing this, the Reverend was said to have pleaded with them to spare his daughter since he had surrendered all they wanted to them.

In a fit of anger over the pleading, one of the gang members pulled the trigger of the gang's gun and shot the man in the mouth.

Not yet done, another member went to their operational vehicle, brought out a bottle of beer, opened it and poured the content on the man of God where he fell.

They left afterwards.

Source: ipaidabribenaija.com/news/item/111079-robbers-shoot-pastors-mouth-for-begging-them-not-to-molest-daughter

All this robbers are just wicked..the reason I don't even pity them when d public decides to burn them or when SARS kills them like goats.

Rob Man of God that one no do dem still wan molest him daughter..God please may we not see such evil..Amen
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by DonaldGenes(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2014
No further comment,,# Shocked
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by derrick333(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2014
bad,so de wnt on n molest d daughter ? Hope de'vbin apprehended?
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by yuncka: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Nawa ooo, may God have mercy on us all. If I catch dat kyn criminal, na bazooka I go shoot for inside in mouth.
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by mainheart(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2014
If any of the security forces kill them now, na we go still say the are innocent
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by blexxonmak(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Op,#pictures or i don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by idupaul: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2014
You see why mobs love to burn these idiots ::: by the way were they caught?
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2014
How did they knw their names? Were they caught? If not, the story is shitty!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by bennyrazz: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
the robbers will soon burn
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: How did they knw their names? Were they caught? If not, the story is shitty!
My broda this story get as he be o! How did they know the robbers names? Did they succeed in molesting the girl? Did the pastor died (somebody could be shot in the mouth and survive!)?
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by argon500: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
I still don't get the message inside the story.. Were they arrested afterall? cos I was wondering how they got their names..
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Too wicked b bad. They ll be destroyed in Jesus name.
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by Curlieweed: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why is this in the "politics" section.
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by pheyikemi: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Curlieweed: Why is this in the "politics" section.
maybe because d synonym for "a thief" is "politician"
Re: Robbers Shoot Pastor's Mouth For Begging Them Not To Molest Daughter by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
argon500: I still don't get the message inside the story.. Were they arrested afterall? cos I was wondering how they got their names..
according to the story, the weren't caught, 'they left afterwards'...

Shitty story, dumb story teller

(1) (Reply)

Eye Witness Report : How ‘one Million Boys’ Are Terrorizing Ibadan Residents / Businesswoman Blames "Yahoo Boys" For Scarcity Of Salesgirls (video) / The Picture Of The suspect Killer Of Abeokuta Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.