Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner (28431 Views)

Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London / Queen's College Lagos Teacher, Seni Oshifala, In Alleged Sexual Harassment Mess / Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by topeorekoy(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2014
King’s College Lagos, last week celebrated its 105th anniversary and as part of the week-long series of events, the Annual Founders’ day dinner took place at the Dorchester Events Center in Lekki .

The glamorous event was attended by high profile guests from both the private and public sector. The Guest of Honour at the event was the Emir of Kano, HRH Muhammadu Sanusi II (Vice President- KCOBA) who was received by the President of the KCOBA Hakeem Belo-Osagie (Chairman, Etisalat) and members of the Executive committee. Entertainment at the event featured May D also a King’s College Old boy), comedian Elenu and a host of others.

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/09/emir-of-kano-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-at.html

1 HRH Muhammadu Sanusi II
2 Alhaji Jani Ibrahim & HRH Muhammadu Sanusi II
3 Dr. Leke Oshunniyi (Vice President KCOBA)
4 Dr. Leke Pitan

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2014
Today na wednesday
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by yuzedo: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2014
When the call is sounded.....

13 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by lacasa: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2014
........ all must answer HERE!!!

Floreat cool

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Donfamous(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2014
ClaSsic!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Akshow: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2014
How does he hear what people say with all this clothe over his head? Heat no dey catch am?

32 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by MrMcJay(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Floreat!
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by natureblack(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
So,what's the big deal

Why the media hype behind this man? Is he the only monarch in Nigeria

Oh I see,he is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,the man that had issues with GEJ and went on to become Emir of Kano in a dubious manner

Much respect belongs to GEJ,who is actually in the arena ,whose face is marred by dust,sweat and blood who knows the great enthusiasms,the great devotions and spends himself in worthy cause,who at best,if he wins ,knows the thrills of high achievement ,and it he fails ,at least fails daring greatly,so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory not defeat.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by akpanikpe(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cool stuff.
All I want right now is information on how to make more money.
Tired of all these news.

I really need some fresh ideas.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sanusi again? Btw what's with all these bundles they call clothes? Dude must be sweating.
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Kabiyesy: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Interesting
Nigeria is blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by itsIYKE(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
sanusi willingly chose to dress like a masquerade all the rest of his life

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: Sanusi again?
the guy collect your bread?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by ginajet(f): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Booked. .. make I go read the post first grin grin
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kabiyesy: Interesting
Nigeria is blessed
blessed? How? Because a traditional ruler went to a function?

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by ayusco85(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigeria is the only country where it rains and everybody becomes Hot..
You begin to see updates like..
- Missing my boo
- Wish bae was here, it's cold
- Where's my boo? Wish you were in my arms!

Sometimes I can't help but wonder what will happen if it snows!

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by ginajet(f): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
I just dey wakr up from sleep oh.. my head neva boot, I go comment later abeg

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by amiskurie(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok,no place like home
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by shadowwalker101: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by lilprinze: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nawa for all these emirs o don't they use to feel heat they would just be wearing clothes like masquerade.
or do they use to fix AC or Fan under their clothes grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by kinggsammy: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
SANUSI LAMIDO IS D MOST VISITING EMIR, EVERYHWERE SANUSI..IS HE A SOCIAL EMIR?

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by bastien: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
I dey fast n sleep dey catch me.....maybe later I go comment, as at now no be me comment

Space for sale sha
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
iterator24: the guy collect your bread?
he is corrupt. I wonder why he is walking free. He should be in kirikiri prison.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by bastien: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
ginajet: j
u dey fup, u promise ooh,I never still see am
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Samiceman: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
ginajet: j
u no dey tire to dey book space?
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by fpeter(f): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
balamz: Today na wednesday

see as u waste 1st space
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Justicemy: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Whose business is dis, abeg did anybody see my Nokia charger ??
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by Samiceman: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nawa ooo
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by omolizzy(f): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dinner!!!
Re: Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner by cnwamo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Floreat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Bamidele Graduates In Style, As Microsoft Gives Him Full Time Offer. Photos / Easy Ways To Stay Awake While Studying At Night (FOR STUDENTS) / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.