Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing (3929 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / Where Did Cain's 'wife' Emanate From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by jdilight(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2014
macof:
Genesis 4:19
Lamech took two wives, one Adah the other Zilah

If such insignificant women could be mentioned I wonder why Cain's wife wasn't mentioned
I wonder why Seth's wife wasn't mentioned

Your Bible sucks, that's jst it

You called the women insignificant?

I think this is the first polygamous family on earth. Am I right? If yes there are not insignificant.

These women gave birth to children who invented other profession beside farming. Check it out.

Women who were named in the bible did something special or their husbands did which has a direct link to them or their children did.
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by joedejana(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2014
The end will be as confusing as the beginning
Re: Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
timmy2409: So what you guys are saying is that we're all a result of humanity's first incest?

And that God sanctioned this incest, by virtue of the fact that he created a single male and female and then asked them to multiply?

Would you be interested in marrying your blood sister today? Why or why not?

at the begining, there was no law prohibiting inbreeding. The bible laws that prohibit inbreeding and even prohibits you from looking at the unclothedness of your sister or mother came later on in the wilderness. That law came to the israelites through moses. So it is not a sin as at then. It only became a sin after God banned it. Thats just the way davids many wives and girlfriends were not sin in the old testament but became sin in the new testament to have a girlfriend or many wives. Old testament only prohibited rape and adultery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why / The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers / Are Christians The Only Holy People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.