Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria (19059 Views)

How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK / How To Open And Run A School Successfully / How To Register For Clickbank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by keystone123(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2012
Xposure I am interested. stephengbenga15@yahoo.com
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by yourngkidno1: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
xposure: Dear friends, let me answer some of the questions about clickbank and how it works.

1. Go to clickbank website sign up, when you get to the part of entering your address enter any uk address and phone number.

2. once your account is set up you will given a code as your password.

3.To start making money with clickbank go to market place and search for product you want sell as an affiliate.

4.Remember you used an unknown address you will need  to set your payment amount very high so that it will take some time before your cheque is sent. This will give you time to buy a U.K forwarding address after you start making money with clickbank.

As an affiliate you need not bothered about your IP being traced because money is not going to be paid to you directly when people buy product.

If you need details or clarification i will be here to assist you.
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by keystone123(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
thank friend, i really appreciate. i will like to know more about it. thanks
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
xposure: Dear friends, let me answer some of the questions about clickbank and how it works.

1. Go to clickbank website sign up, when you get to the part of entering your address enter any uk address and phone number.

3.To start making money with clickbank go to market place and search for product you want sell as an affiliate.

4.Remember you used an unknown address you will need to set your payment amount very high so that it will take some time before your cheque is sent. This will give you time to buy a U.K forwarding address after you start making money with clickbank.

As an affiliate you need not bothered about your IP being traced because money is not going to be paid to you directly when people buy product.

Nice one and good updates in here but the best thing to note is the right strategy to use to promote clickbank products else you won't make money off CLICKBANK.

No need to worry as I will show you my ARTICLE on ezinearticle with title "How To Start Affiliate Marketing" and I will advise you to [url=ezinearticles.com/?Here-Are-Proven-And-Well-Researched-Things-To-Know-On-How-To-Start-&id=7125923]CLICK HERE[/url] to read how to start affilliate marketing before dangling into it.

Goodluck.....
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2012

4.Remember you used an unknown address you will need to set your payment amount very high so that it will take some time before your cheque is sent. This will give you time to buy a U.K forwarding address after you start making money with clickbank.

Note that you do not need to just enter any UK no as top UK forwarding company will give you a temporary address you can use to register till the one you applied for with them will be approved.

Note that you must UK ip the 1st time that you want to sign up else you will have problem with your cheque coming down to Nigeria and look for UK company that will offer you PAY as YOU go service type and concerning the UK IP of a thing on how to do it without using any software,

CLICK HERE now to read the STEP by STEP guide and I say goodluck to you.....

1 Like

Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
Well!
Do you really like Affiliate Marketing?
Do you have a PayPal account to collect your commission instantly?
Do you like to be paid 100% commission of $37 into that your PayPal account Instantly?
and lots more to be gained...
If yes is your answer,then read this article titled "Proven And Well Researched Things To Know On How To Start Affiliate Marketing" on EZINE ARTICLE by [url=ezinearticles.com/?Here-Are-Proven-And-Well-Researched-Things-To-Know-On-How-To-Start-&id=7125923]CLICKING HERE[/url] now and read the last paragraph to see the businesses I found.

Goodluck .........
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by viklam: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
Don't listen to these people making noise about affiliate marketing. This particular online so called business does not work here in nigeria. Watch out for this guy that started the thread, before you know it he would be asking you to come and buy e-book. Where as he is not making shi-shi
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 5:42am On Jun 27, 2012
viklam: Don't listen to these people making noise about affiliate marketing. This particular online so called business does not work here in nigeria. Watch out for this guy that started the thread, before you know it he would be asking you to come and buy e-book. Where as he is not making shi-shi

Try to re-orientate yourself and strategise and it is then that YOU will believe me...
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by omasys(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
Great Guys! please, where can i get a means (like Virual Visa Card) of buying a product from ClickBank? If you've done this before, your post here will be appreciated. Thanks. I'm waiting...
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by KELVIN086: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2012
@xposure , pls kindly send me ur ebook. my mail osaskelvin73@yahoo.com
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
omasys: Great Guys! please, where can i get a means (like Virual Visa Card) of buying a product from ClickBank? If you've done this before, your post here will be appreciated. Thanks. I'm waiting...

Well! I do buy things on CLICKBANK with my PayPal account and you can across to me for me to help you to buy it.Thanks

Do you need me to do this for you?My contacts are via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 and WWW . LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM and below are

the proof of a recent payment I made for one of my clients..

Goodluck.....................

Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 5:36am On Jul 11, 2012

Good but this one here @

www.nairaland.com/986972/discover-new-ways-how-open

Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria is still more explanatory.
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by iwakunbaba: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2012
I will support xposure. I made enquiries 2wks ago on clickbank it tallies with what xposure posted exactly, it was even the uk addy that has kepy me away. Email me the info ; wetinudeydu@gmail.com thanks
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2012
iwakunbaba: I will support xposure. I made enquiries 2wks ago on clickbank it tallies with what xposure posted exactly, it was even the uk addy that has kepy me away. Email me the info ; wetinudeydu@gmail.com thanks

Read step by step here at
www.nairaland.com/986972/discover-new-ways-how-open which even includes how to get the UK address.Thanks

Better still,read it below:

Fellow nairalanders,
I do hear lots of people still opening their CLICKBANK account from Nigeria using graphcard or USA address.
Do you know what?That is no longer working as you will be required to show your USA Tax ID which you won't be able to provide since you are not living in USA which will make your cash to SUCK but I'm here to share the real way to open it and it is being summarised below:

1.Google search a temporary UK address and Phone number via google or using UK yellow pages as you will still need to get a UK address which is pay as you GO

2.Configure your browser to UK IP using
www.presegsunderstanding.com/2011/12/how-to-can-change-my-ip-to-any-ip.html as you only need it to register your clickbank account for the 1st time only.You can use your clickbank account with any IP later.

3.Logon onto CB website with the UK ip and SIGNUP supplying the temporary address and phone number and note that you must set your cheque payment threshold to like $1,000 and above.

4.After that,logon to ukpostbox.com to signup but choose Pay as you GO plan,follow the instruction as you will be required to upload some documents to them for verification and once verified which is always 90% possible,your own personal UK address will be mailed to you which is where your cheque from clickbank will be sent to before being sent to Nigeria for you to cash into your account..

Thanks and feel free to ask any question here as comment or reply or contacts via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6 for more assistance about CLICKBANK from Nigeria and strategies to use that will fetch you more money than ever before.

Regards...

Presegs Adesida of
W W W . LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by wilsonjoecole: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
pls,i also do need the e-book on clickbank..thax
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by wilsonjoecole: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
my email is wilson.joecole@yahoo.com
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by homebase(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
IS it true that i can receive CLICKBANK cheque into my domiciliary account in Nigeria? The reason i am asking is that i understand that the banking operations require that my bank must return the cheque back to the clickbank after it must have cleared with indication on the cheque that it was cleared by Nigeria bank.I believe this can raise a red flag as Clickbank at present don't accept Nigeria but one can operate its affiliate program through the back door.

In a nutshell, has anyone cleared his/her Clickbank affiliate cheque here in Nigeria?
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by misterseed(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
it is no use being a skeptic. I use clickbank and i know that making money there is not easy. You must work or nothing. No scam there.
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
misterseed: it is no use being a skeptic. I use clickbank and i know that making money there is not easy. You must work or nothing. No scam there.

Nice one and good updates in here but the best thing to note is the right strategy to use to promote clickbank products else you won't make money off CLICKBANK.

No need to worry as I will show you my ARTICLE on ezinearticle with title "How To Start Affiliate Marketing" and I will advise you to [url=ezinearticles.com/?Here-Are-Proven-And-Well-Researched-Things-To-Know-On-How-To-Start-&id=7125923]CLICK HERE[/url] to read how to start affilliate marketing before dangling into it.

Goodluck.....
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by homebase(m): 2:19am On Aug 07, 2012
misterseed: it is no use being a skeptic. I use clickbank and i know that making money there is not easy. You must work or nothing. No scam there.

Hi, there is no skeptic here. I am not saying one can't make money online because by the Grace of God, i am living testimony. As a matter of fact, since last year i have been collecting adsense checks every month (i just deposited another today)

I am only asking question as i want to diversify into clickbank ( i have perfected my traffic generation strategies). I just want to be sure that if i use uk mail forwarding company to be sending clickbank check to me in Nigeria, i will be caching it without any problem based on the fact that the check after being cleared by my Nigeria bank will be returned to clickbank which could raised a question by clickbank on how the check got cleared in Nigeria, a country which is not allowed in their affiliate program and possible get one account ban.

Again my question, has anyone been clearing his/her Clickbank affiliate cheque here in Nigeria without any problem?
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by homebase(m): 2:21am On Aug 07, 2012
legalwealth:

Goodluck.....

Legalwealth, thanks for your response.

Have you been catching your Clickbank cheques here in Nigeria without no problem and for how long?
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by OkoliChuks: 6:14am On Aug 07, 2012
check out the live video set up for click bank and other money making systems online. Giving this out is not easy but well, there is love in sharing

http://internetconsult.ucoz.com/index/internet_money_machine/0-4
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by saudatu(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2012

4.Remember you used an unknown address you will need  to set your payment amount very high so that it will take some time before your cheque is sent. This will give you time to buy a U.K forwarding address after you start making money with clickbank.

PLS SEND TO adenleibrahim@gmail.com
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by nicenaira(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2013
Xposure please mine is: mikenaira@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by sambennywhite: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2013
MONETIZE YOUR AUDIENCE/WEBSITE OR BLOG!
Do you have an audience or a knowledge? You can monetize it on ShopKudi. Become a vendor and sell your products or become an affiliate and earn over 90% commission per sales on other peoples product free.
Get paid instantly through cheque or through your bank account.
Log on Now to http://www.shopkudi.com
Internet Sales & Earnings is much more easier for Nigerians!
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by FatBusyBee(f): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
i just want to quickly answer the guys with issue of check clearing in Nigeria [by the local bank] although i do not do affiliate marketing anymore because i now have my products and also do other stuffs.

About clickbank checks in nigeria, you dont have a problem, as far as i can remember with gtb i have collected my affiliate check and deposited with gtb severally without any itches.

as long as its a check and your bank complies with int banking rule [if you have an account with the bank] your checks will be cleared. my explanation has always been that since cb has a database of every affiliate and their address for all they care they did not send any check to nigeria but uk. and you as a businessman came to nigeria for biz transaction and you deposited your check in one of your branch in nigeria, through your virtual office, its ok with cb, and i dont see any harm in there.

but why the fuss with cb when there are other good affiliate networks that allow nigerian to sell their digital products...

go to amazon and sell their kindles...good money to be made there, using facebook as a platform to drive traffic

if anyone needs help starting their online campaign, i have a great video tutorials and ebooks and software that you can download here www.oto.monthlyincomemembership.com
Re: 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria by Opiosko: 7:17am On Sep 14, 2013
Opiosko@yahoo.com. Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For Aba & Leather Garment Cluster / Weaker Naira Drives Up Foreign Demand For Local Products / The Pressing Issue Of Retained Atm Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.