Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 (1229 Views)

Photo: See What PMB Won As The Most Travelled President In A Year / Army/shi’ite Clash Is Fight Against Terrorism – Saudi King Tells Buhari / Zaria Shia Massacre Is Fight Against Terrorism, Saudi King Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by bugativeron: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2014
My 10k thought. How come all of a sudden that jonathan is showing interest in 2015 they want to secure the kidnapped girls? How come the nigerian military suddenly started winning the boko haram war? How come shekau the leader is suddenly killed though still not confirmed.

This is food for thoughts. I may be wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by Antell95(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2014
You are not alone

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by olu77(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Your guess is as good as mine. Remember Osama was killed close to Obama's re-election?
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by Gooci(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2014
shld i say yu get brain more than me undecided
i neva think am shha..... chaii, this Nigeria sef undecided
there is a lot to this 2015
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by opportunist: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2014
Goodluck playing on our intelligence since the death of yaradua

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Op u just spoke(written) what's in my own mind too undecided
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by kelvine(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2014
I have the same question.
Also,why is there a delay in probing the SCOAN after top politicians visited ?
Why is there confusion in relation to the release of the girls in captivity so much so the news are not straightforward ?
Truthfully there is little we can do to get the real position of things but then we have learnt not to believe all we are told.
Truth will most definitely prevail,we have also learnt to be good spectators watching politicians entertain us with season movies.
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by BlackTechnology: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Because his name brings good lucks to him.

Ebola could not get us despite the evil intention of the Liberia guy

Shekau died after years of madness

Light is constant of recent

Guy vote GEJ because his name brings good lucks to Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Which war are you winning?

That the army successfully repelled an attack doesn't mean we are winning. Towns under BH control are still firmly in their grip as we speak.

Talk about winning when we go on the offensive, as for now ...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2014
bugativeron: My 10k thought. How come all of a sudden that jonathan is showing interest in 2015 they want to secure the kidnapped girls? How come the nigerian military suddenly started winning the boko haram war? How come shekau the leader is suddenly killed though still not confirmed.

How convenient?
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by jacabi(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2014
All we are saying!
#BringBackPeaceToNigeria
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by Mamaflex(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2014
I'm too hungry to think right now. I'll think about it later.
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by horpe132(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2014
I have thoght about this issue too but its a bit Tricky........( Nothing is impossible in Nigeria)......
But what i cant Fantom is "IF this is a script,,,how do we has a People Stop or Change it"
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by bugativeron: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Like hmmmmm. I just keep hoping that 2015 will not come to past the way the Americans predicted. Why are they buying arms and ammunition in black market? Is it to stock pile in case of anything to be used in 2015. Why is it that it is a company that belongs to oritshejafor is it that nigerian military does not have planes anymore? To many coincidences in this govt anytime burning issues come up.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by philantoxx(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2014
lets win the war first,before insinuating.
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by franksunny(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2014
BH are not who who we think they are, our leaders have a lot of questions to answer. Playing politics with the life of the citizens. Food for thought op.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by Samueldo(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Op so u mean that our president.C in C should av wait till after election before we start winning the war? See question grin
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by Collynzo22: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014
So many dumb people on Nairaland.
I wish it was true, but there is no proof we are winning the war at the moment.
From hiding in Sambisa forest, these guys have now taken over 25 towns and villages, they now reside in mansions of Emirs and politicians in the villages they took over.
Analyse things properly before running out with your conspiracy theory.
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by unclejb2(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
bugativeron: My 10k thought. How come all of a sudden that jonathan is showing interest in 2015 they want to secure the kidnapped girls? How come the nigerian military suddenly started winning the boko haram war? How come shekau the leader is suddenly killed though still not confirmed.

@OP.. see ur life. If soldiers are killed and girls are kidnapped, u blame GEJ, and when they are producing good results and terrorists are being killed en mass u call it politics. With guys like having internet access and always being pessimistic and sentimentally be-clouded, Nigeria is in for a very long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by Gooci(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mamaflex: I'm too hungry to think right now. I'll think about it later.
ajirebi angry
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by rigarmortis: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
some people said he wants to use boko to destabilize the north east so that elections wont hold there.

now that sanity is being brought back, you are still wondering why, you people criticise every move, good or bad, right or let he can never do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by surgecom(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mamaflex: I'm too hungry to think right now. I'll think about it later.

Cook indomie with otapiapia... somebody told me it's very delicious.

You are allowed to come back for comment if your head saves you.
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by Mamaflex(f): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
surgecom:

Cook indomie with otapiapia... somebody told me it's very delicious.

You are allowed to come back for comment if your head saves you.
This is it. And what is otapiapia? Sounds like fish. Tilapia.

Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by bugativeron: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
For me nigerian politicians are capable of anything that willl put or keep them in office.
My observation. It could be a ploy to be fresh in voters mind. For a long time they have been advised to trade the girls for the insurgents since why wait till now to do it.
Re: Why Is Fight Against Boko Haram Been won As We Get Close To 2015 by filiks(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
olu77: Your guess is as good as mine. Remember Osama was killed close to Obama's re-election?

You are a thinker! You will live long!
It is normal for any leader who will be running for an election to make his subordinates work ten times over to achieve the 'impossible' within the shortest time so he can face the people.

(1) (Reply)

30 Monumental Reasons That Proves GEJ Is Clueless / Kwakwanso Blasts Jonathan For Seized $15m / Why I Am Not Active In PDP - Obasanjo Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.