Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Circuit Atlantic Provide My Items Or Refund My Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Circuit Atlantic Provide My Items Or Refund My Money. (1006 Views)

Circuit Atlantic/ Shippy Me/ Zaposta - How NOT To Run A Company / Help!nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Lost My Items / A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circuit Atlantic Provide My Items Or Refund My Money. by Maisuya1: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2014
I don't know what call circuit atlantic, whether they fraudulent or outright incompetent, I placed others for three books;
Discovery of witches
The book of life
New Chinese astrology

I payed for the fastest delivery means airfreight, this was exactly 2 months ago.
First they claimed the cargo was wrongly routed
Then they said it was lost and will file for claims from the airline
Then it was found again and has departed US( this was 10 days ago) you then wonder how many days it takes a flight from US to nigeria.

Please circuit atlantic provide my items or refund my money. (By the way, they don't pick my calls anymore)

So if u r planning to use them I suggest you don't based on my expirience.
Re: Circuit Atlantic Provide My Items Or Refund My Money. by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Maisuya1: I don't know what call circuit atlantic, whether they fraudulent or outright incompetent, I placed others for three books;
Discovery of witches
The book of life
New Chinese astrology

I payed for the fastest delivery means airfreight, this was exactly 2 months ago.
Then it was found again and has departed US( this was 10 days ago) you then wonder how many days it takes a flight from US to nigeria.

Please circuit atlantic provide my items or refund my money. (By the way, they don't pick my calls anymore)

They have been around for at least 4 yrs to my knowledge
I used another provider and was disappointed so I never try using Nigerian reshippers. They would not accept USD because they want to charge you N175 to a dollar they take a month to deliver and sometimes swap what u bought for cheap copies. I once ordered brake pads from a Ford dealer when they arrived the case had been broken and cheap China imports were inside. I complained and they zzsaid customs ospened it to check.

Anyway a lot of Nigerian businesses do international business the Nigerian way.

My advice
1: register a US address myus.com
2: shop online and they deliver to Nigeria cheaper

Circuit Atlantic pay up
Re: Circuit Atlantic Provide My Items Or Refund My Money. by Catlanta: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Good evening. I believe I know the shipment you are referring to. The shipment was indeed mistakenly routed but has since arrived. We have been making deliveries from that shipment since last week. Could you please provide an order number so I can look at the order for you?
Maisuya1: I don't know what call circuit atlantic, whether they fraudulent or outright incompetent, I placed others for three books;
Discovery of witches
The book of life
New Chinese astrology

Re: Circuit Atlantic Provide My Items Or Refund My Money. by Catlanta: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Good day, we have indeed been around for 4 years. You can make dollar payments to any of our domicilliary accounts with full paypal integration soon to come, even though we can arrange for paypal transactions on an order by order basis at the moment.

Also, if you do some deeper research you will find that Circuit Atlantic prices are some of the lowest around. Especially with the price slash currently going on.

Could you please provide the order number for the transaction you described below? We would like to be able to look into it for you. Thank you.
voltron:

They have been around for at least 4 yrs to my knowledge
I used another provider and was disappointed so I never try using Nigerian reshippers. They would not accept USD because they want to charge you N175 to a dollar they take a month to deliver and sometimes swap what u bought for cheap copies. I once ordered brake pads from a Ford dealer when they arrived the case had been broken and cheap China imports were inside. I complained and they zzsaid customs ospened it to check.

Anyway a lot of Nigerian businesses do international business the Nigerian way.

My advice
1: register a US address myus.com
2: shop online and they deliver to Nigeria cheaper

Circuit Atlantic pay up
Re: Circuit Atlantic Provide My Items Or Refund My Money. by euwajeh(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Register / Pengassan, Nupeng On Strike / You Want Capital? Then Roll Up Your Sleeves & Get Those Hands Dirty Buddy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.