Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance (889 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by rccgamg: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ3dAti0-os

Romans 8:14
"14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

John 14:26
"26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

When a person belong to Christ, the Holy spirit automatically becomes a permanent part of his/her life.

The Holy Spirit is also our guide and counsellor who leads us into all truth.

How can I recognise the guidance of the Holy Spirit?

1. When our thought's do not contradict the word of God.
2. When we are obeying God's commandments.
3. When we do what is right.

What can we do to continually be under the guidance of the Holy Spirit?
1. Daily Meditating in the Word of God. -Joshua 1:8
2. We have to keep praying for his direction.

The Word of God helps and builds us.
The Word of God is the Sword of the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit ministers to us with the God of God.
The signs of the fruit of the Spirit is the evidence of the Holy Spirit's presence in our life's. - Galatians 5:22

The Holy Spirit will never lead us to SIN.
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2014
HOW TO BE UNDER THE SPIRIT SEXUALLY

*** "WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO SATISFY A WOMAN SO COMPLETELY ON SUCH A DEEP LEVEL, THEY WILL NOT WANT TO LET YOU GO" ***

*** "THEY WILL DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO KEEP YOU" ***

CLICK HERE => http://bestorgasms. OR CALL 0701-979-8234 . . . . . RIGHT NOW & . . . . . I WILL MAKE YOU FISHERS - OF - WOMEN

for adults & matured individuals only
[+18]
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
rccgamg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ3dAti0-os

Romans 8:14
"14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

John 14:26
"26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

When a person belong to Christ, the Holy spirit automatically becomes a permanent part of his/her life.

The Holy Spirit is also our guide and counsellor who leads us into all truth.

How can I recognise the guidance of the Holy Spirit?

1. When our thought's do not contradict the word of God.
2. When we are obeying God's commandments.
3. When we do what is right.

What can we do to continually be under the guidance of the Holy Spirit?
1. Daily Meditating in the Word of God. -Joshua 1:8
2. We have to keep praying for his direction.

The Word of God helps and builds us.
The Word of God is the Sword of the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit ministers to us with the God of God.
The signs of the fruit of the Spirit is the evidence of the Holy Spirit's presence in our life's. - Galatians 5:22

The Holy Spirit will never lead us to SIN.

Sin is anything opposing the bible God. OK I should encourage child sacrifies,silence of women,pro isreali,be emotional to the crucifixion of jesus and other lame ideas.

I would rather go with my own thoughts,make my mistakes to make me fully human.

Say NO to religious brainwash!

1 Like

Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
ifeness:

Sin is anything opposing the bible God. OK I should encourage child sacrifies,silence of women,pro isreali,be emotional to the crucifixion of jesus and other lame ideas.

I would rather go with my own thoughts,make my mistakes to make me fully human.

Say NO to religious brainwash!
2 Corinthians 5:7 Therefore,if ANY man be in Christ,he is a new creation. Old things have passed away and behold,all things have become NEW. Surrender to Jesus bro. Surrender for the life after this
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: 2 Corinthians 5:7 Therefore,if ANY man be in Christ,he is a new creation. Old things have passed away and behold,all things have become NEW. Surrender to Jesus bro. Surrender for the life after this

I will be a fool to surrender my powers/free will to a corny god. No thank you!

1 Like

Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
ifeness:

I will be a fool to surrender my powers/free will to a corny god. No thank you!
Life is free bro. But I hope you have a change of heart. Shalom
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by mmsen: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm pretty sure crack cocaine has a similar effect.
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: Life is free bro. But I hope you have a change of heart. Shalom

You said life is free right? Why should i give it to a jewish god you canot prove its existence. Besides why the negative messages of doom? You mean your god will throw me into hell for refusing to befriend him?

1 Like

Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
ifeness:

You said life is free right? Why should i give it do a jewish god you canot prove its existence. Besides why the negative messages of doom? You mean you god will throw me into hell for refusing to befriend him?
Hey bro. I like you. You're mature in delivery of your point and open to fair argument. If you are willing,I have a little test for you
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: Hey bro. I like you. You're mature in delivery of your point and open to fair argument. If you are willing,I have a little test for you

I'm game

1 Like

Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
ifeness:

I'm game
Okay bro. Here we go. Say this simple prayer 'God,open my eyes'. Then pick a bible, NKJV or The Message and read through the book of John for a week. Just do it heartily. By Gods grace,I'm sure your perspective would change. Just do that for a week. At least 1 chapter per day. Trust me on this bro. Just trust me
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: Okay bro. Here we go. Say this simple prayer 'God,open my eyes'. Then pick a bible, NKJV or The Message and read through the book of John for a week. Just do it heartily. By Gods grace,I'm sure your perspective would change. Just do that for a week. At least 1 chapter per day. Trust me on this bro. Just trust me

Which God are you talking about. My eyes are open to the fact that Religion is meant to keep me in the cage of delusion. I'm sure you would be trying to convert me to Islam if your were born a muslim. God is not real.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2014
ifeness:

Which God are you talking about. My eyes are open to the fact that Religion is meant to keep me in the cage of delusion. I'm sure you would be trying to convert me to Islam if your were born a muslim. God is not real.
Hey bro. Its just a test. Just try it. No harm intended. Just try it. I'm not trying to convert you to any religion,I just want to make you see the truth. Anyways,thanks for your time bro and God bless. Shalom
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: Hey bro. Its just a test. Just try it. No harm intended. Just try it. I'm not trying to convert you to any religion,I just want to make you see the truth. Anyways,thanks for your time bro and God bless. Shalom

A sane mind dont need a god/gods

1 Like

Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2014
ifeness:

A sane mind dont need a god/gods
Bro,do you really want us to start arguing about the existence of God? If that's it, if you really want to be proven otherwise, drop your pin or whatsapp and Ill be happy to enlighten you. Thanks bro for your time and objectivity
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: Bro,do you really want us to start arguing about the existence of God? If that's it, if you really want to be proven otherwise, drop your pin or whatsapp and Ill be happy to enlighten you. Thanks bro for your time and objectivity

What made you feel you are enlighthened and I'm not? undecided Ok at least for once someone want to show me evidence of the existence of mr god. Be my guest.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
ifeness:

What made you feel you are enlighthened and I'm not? undecided Ok at least for once someone want to show me evidence of the existence of mr god. Be my guest.
Okay bro. Take the earth as an example. Did planet earth just appear out of nowhere, then waited till humans also appeared from nowhere and started inhabiting it? It sounds a little far-fetched to me. So,the dazzling sunset,the colorful flowers,the bewildering landscape and nature itself just appeared out of nothing,on its own accord and the first MAN just appeared on his own accord,with basic survival instinct,how to suck a mothers breast,how to urinate,where to put food when he's hungry C'mon bro. I'm sure even you don't heartily believe in so called 'evolution' or darwins theory. There has to be a higher power. Just think about this bro. Or at least,do me the favour
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: Okay bro. Take the earth as an example. Did planet earth just appear out of nowhere, then waited till humans also appeared from nowhere and started inhabiting it? It sounds a little far-fetched to me. So,the dazzling sunset,the colorful flowers,the bewildering landscape and nature itself just appeared out of nothing,on its own accord and the first MAN just appeared on his own accord,with basic survival instinct,how to suck a mothers breast,how to urinate,where to put food when he's hungry C'mon bro. I'm sure even you don't heartily believe in so called 'evolution' or darwins theory. There has to be a higher power. Just think about this bro. Or at least,do me the favour

Firstly, i do not care about Darwin's theory. However,i do agree with his theory to some extent.

Human beings are not the most important specie in the universe. Every living and non living thing are equally important. Human beings are on this planet because we are supported by the atmosphere,oxygen and it may get to a point where we are no more supported,then we will go extinct. Why don't humans survive in water and fish survive on land? Obviously because evolution after millions of years had enabled them to be that way. Look at the tree,plants all over the world. Some crops can only grow in Africa and not in Europe because of the soil. So is every living object on the planet. If you are not supported,you will go extinct .

Creation is a gradual process and continuous ,with no beginning nor end . It evolves,our society is evolving every minute,day and years. God never created the world( there is no God) Life has always been before our planet was formed,before humans ever existed and life will still be after we have gone extinct. Life is Endless,a cycle,continuous rebirth.

If there were a God, creation will be perfect. A perfect God had to create a perfect world. Saying there is a God means God is imperfect because creation is imperfect. So why worship imperfection?

1 Like

Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
ifeness:

Firstly, i do not care about Darwin's theory. However,i do agree with his theory to some extent.

Human beings are not the most important specie in the universe. Every living and non living thing are equally important. Human beings are on this planet because we are supported by the atmosphere,oxygen and it may get to a point where we are no more supported,then we will go extinct. Why don't humans survive in water and fish survive on land? Obviously because evolution after millions of years had enabled them to be that way. Look at the tree,plants all over the world. Some crops can only grow in Africa and not in Europe because of the soil. So is every living object on the planet. If you are not supported,you will go extinct .

Creation is a gradual process and continuous ,with no beginning nor end . It evolves,our society is evolving every minute,day and years. God never created the world( there is no God) Life has always been before our planet was formed,before humans ever existed and life will still be after we have gone extinct. Life is Endless,a cycle,continuous rebirth.

If there were a God, creation will be perfect. A perfect God had to create a perfect world. Saying there is a God means God is imperfect because creation is imperfect. So why worship imperfection?

Wow. Claps for you. Those were very solid points raised there bro. I have to give that to you. Now,back to the main issue, so earth just started from NOTHING,get my point bro. Even if I am inclined to evolution,which I'm not, then, the earth just appeared from nothing,dropped out of the sky,then waited for millions of years for trees to develop,then the birds again,with the main 'B-factor', started evolving till humans came along again and started evolving organ by organ, maybe first the eye evolved for million of years till it was perfect, then waited for the brain that it is connected to and blah,blah,blah... C'mon bro. I think we both know/agree that we are products of a super power. Even you didn't drop out of the sky,you were given birth to by a woman. Tell me,who gave birth to the first man?? Then we should all be evolved according to our great,great,great,great,great,great grand grand fathers. We would have been extinct bro. Just try as much as possible to follow my advice. Pick up a bible,say the above mentioned prayer and read the book of John. Don't think of it as reading to argue or discredit,think of it as reading for purpose of amassing new knowledge. Just trust me bro and try it. Shalom
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: Wow. Claps for you. Those were very solid points raised there bro. I have to give that to you. Now,back to the main issue, so earth just started from NOTHING,get my point bro. Even if I am inclined to evolution,which I'm not, then, the earth just appeared from nothing,dropped out of the sky,then waited for millions of years for trees to develop,then the birds again,with the main 'B-factor', started evolving till humans came along again and started evolving organ by organ, maybe first the eye evolved for million of years till it was perfect, then waited for the brain that it is connected to and blah,blah,blah... C'mon bro. I think we both know/agree that we are products of a super power. Even you didn't drop out of the sky,you were given birth to by a woman. Tell me,who gave birth to the first man?? Then we should all be evolved according to our great,great,great,great,great,great grand grand fathers. We would have been extinct bro. Just try as much as possible to follow my advice. Pick up a bible,say the above mentioned prayer and read the book of John. Don't think of it as reading to argue or discredit,think of it as reading for purpose of amassing new knowledge. Just trust me bro and try it. Shalom

I was born into a christian family ( deeper life),so you must realise that i have studied the bible in and out for 20 good years. All i saw was contradictions upon contradictions. I was that little kid who always asked questions at the children church,student and later adult classes. At some point pastors panicked when raised my hands to ask questions.

I later got to realise that

Christianity is based on fear of hell,God and the Devil

Christianity breeds arrogance ,a chosen people mentality

Christianity borrowed its central myth and ceremonies from other ancient religion.

These are a fraction of my understanding of the bible.

Back your comments that we are a product of super power and who created me. I like to let you know that i am a product of sexual union between a male and female. Nowadays with the introduction of IVF, future humans will be genetically created and those who do them wont like to be called Gods, I'm sure they would rather be called fertility-doctors or scientists. The more we advance the less need for a God.

Which should be blamed if a product is damaged, the manufacturer of the product? If indeed ( according to you) God created us, this God is responsible for not creating us perfectly. The Bible claimed a God created the world in six days and he rested on the seventh day,and he is still resting? undecided. The best way to correct his creation all mistakes is to make it perfect and not teach humans to love human scarifies,like sacrificing his Son. Doesn't this story sound weird and barbaric?

When i see a good car,i always give props to the manufactures.But our planet is messed up and looks like an abandoned garden. Honestly the Gardner is either dead or drunk or perhaps never existed.

Life on this planet is a chance and any other plane that supports life out there will no doubt have life living on them.

Evolution is the key.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
ifeness:

I was born into a christian family ( deeper life),so you must realise that i have studied the bible in and out for 20 good years. All i saw was contradictions upon contradictions. I was that little kid who always asked questions at the children church,student and later adult classes. At some point pastors panicked when raised my hands to ask questions.

I later got to realise that

Christianity is based on fear of hell,God and the Devil

Christianity breeds arrogance ,a chosen people mentality

Christianity borrowed its central myth and ceremonies from other ancient religion.

These are a fraction of my understanding of the bible.

Back your comments that we are a product of super power and who created me. I like to let you know that i am a product of sexual union between a male and female. Nowadays with the introduction of IVF, future humans will be genetically created and those who do them wont like to be called Gods, I'm sure they would rather be called fertility-doctors or scientists. The more we advance the less need for a God.

Which should be blamed if a product is damaged, the manufacturer of the product? If indeed ( according to you) God created us, this God is responsible for not creating us perfectly. The Bible claimed a God created the world in six days and he rested on the seventh day,and he is still resting? undecided. The best way to correct his creation all mistakes is to make it perfect and not teach humans to love human scarifies,like sacrificing his Son. Doesn't this story sound weird and barbaric?

When i see a good car,i always give props to the manufactures.But our planet is messed up and looks like an abandoned garden. Honestly the Gardner is either dead or drunk or perhaps never existed.

Life on this planet is a chance and any other plane that supports life out there will no doubt have life living on them.

Evolution is the key.

Bro,I honestly think the basis for your confusion and perceived 'atheism' is that you want to rationalize and understand God. Just don't try to do so. It can run someone crazy,it nearly did me. Just repent and I rest my case. You're obviously no kid in thinking and presentation of your clear and concise arguments. It was great knowing you and I deeply appreciate the facts that both of us tendered our points without bias or insults. It was great rubbing minds with you. Ill continue to pray for you bro. Stay blessed. Nice meeting you. Shalom
Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: Bro,I honestly think the basis for your confusion and perceived 'atheism' is that you want to rationalize and understand God. Just don't try to do so. It can run someone crazy,it nearly did me. Just repent and I rest my case. You're obviously no kid in thinking and presentation of your clear and concise arguments. It was great knowing you and I deeply appreciate the facts that both of us tendered our points without bias or insults. It was great rubbing minds with you. Ill continue to pray for you bro. Stay blessed. Nice meeting you. Shalom

I do not think about a God, i only have empathy and pity for those who do. You clearly havent seen one before.

Do not pray for me,I'm doing fine,even better than so many christians.Pray for the cure of Ebola instead. Now is a good time for your God to show love and care to the Ebola patients smiley I hope someday you will join the evolved minds smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Be Under The Holy Spirit's Guidance by Judas2013: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
yahweh is a rapistt,freak,monster,blood sucking deity

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Clean2 / Question For Atheists / How Much Did You Sell Your Soul For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.