Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. (81783 Views)

Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses On Taxi In Kano, 7 Die (Photo) / Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
...lack of focuse-check back in 01/01/2016...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by lewinsky1: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Its a waste of money, its exclusively for NNDC Staff, you have to have a passkey to access it. you walk through the sun/rain and enter the air conditioned pedestrian bridge and then walk into the sun/rain again. makes no sense. If you are walking from an air-conditioned building directly through the pedestrian bridge directly to another air-conditioned , then it might make some sense.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by akpanikpe(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by alancash01(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
dj187: Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin
na lie, we nigerians value thing like this and we are not mad people, so u won't see the act of madness you expect from we nigerians.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by MabraO: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
cyril10:

It is air conditioned.

It is not undecided
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by kobonaire(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Adofaya: What for, when most people in Philippines finds it difficult to make ends meet. When I went to Ph for the first time this year, I thought people there were averagely OK. Come and see the type of vehicles they use as taxi, you will be suprise n ask yourself whether you are in Ph.
I like your post, by why the reference to the Philippines?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by kenex4ever(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
eleojo23: Is this really necessary at a time like this? It's a good idea but I think a beautifully constructed bridge would still serve.
There is no real need for AC because the temperature up there is usually cool since its some meters above the ground.
The money spent on installing the AC's would have been spent on other infrastructure that need urgent attention.
Nonsense! Everybody knows too much in dis con3, ITK pls tell us dat urgent infrastructure dat u will build with just 10million naira or u tink dat tin costs billions?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by cole265(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: This is a perfect discription of a white elephant project.Everytime I pass there I regret being a nigerian.

You did not choose to be a Nigerian, it is a punishment for you. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by kobonaire(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
They should also allow hawkers to sell puff-puff and mineral so that one can be chilling, enjoying the A/C along with some light refreshments
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
dj187: Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Excllncy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Take a look at the road. Shame on them. That name NDDC should be changed to to reflect their true identity (Niger Delta Diversion Commission). God is watching.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Izunwa(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Adofaya: What for, when most people in Philippines finds it difficult to make ends meet. When I went to Ph for the first time this year, I thought people there were averagely OK. Come and see the type of vehicles they use as taxi, you will be suprise n ask yourself whether you are in Ph.
Like seriously, are you referring to Philippines or Port Harcourt in Rivers State, Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by kenex4ever(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: What a waste of money. Is this really needed? People don't need to be air conditioned when they are in a haste to get their destinations. Nigerians and their irrelevant ideas.
I beg to differ, assuming u trekked from waterlines to dat place under heavy sun rays and ur body sweating profusely(yes not everybody has T. Fair) or mayb someone just came down from an unconditioned car, won't it be cool to pass through there?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
nonsoafm: Hmmm! So NDDC really have some projects to their name ? Nice one anyway. I bet you if you bring this to lagos you will need at least four LASTMA officers on it. I trust lagosians
theres sth like that in lagos.... Even better..... On ur way to Lekki after Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel..... But that one connects two buildings on either side of the road. One building is d company's staff quaters, the other is the company itself....
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by kenex4ever(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
ladythursday: Air conditioned bridge, potholed roads.

No pot hole on dat road
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
endtime tinz!!! shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by gemini35(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: Look dude I drive within that axis at least two times every single day.Believe me if I say that I've never seen a single person making use of that brigde.
Bro I,have use it,times without number and the air condition is blazing,an industrial air condition
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by lawrenceunaa: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
op shey the bridge dey chill, abi na 4 decoration
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by justi4jesu(f): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: Look dude I drive within that axis at least two times every single day.Believe me if I say that I've never seen a single person making use of that brigde.

So @OP is playing tricks on us.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by kenex4ever(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: I said"white elephant project"It attracted much resources but has little or no use.

So AC is now much resources? Or d glasses used, d difference between dat and other pedestal bridges is just d AC
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by gemini35(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Niger deltans deserve more than this oyel money ,
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Pennywise(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Airconditioned pedestrian bridge in Port Harcourt? Thats insane on many levels.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by kenex4ever(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: I said"white elephant project"It attracted much resources but has little or no use.

So AC is now much resources? Or d glasses used, d difference between dat and other pedestal bridges is just d AC. So where is d resource wasted? Or r u seeing what we can't see?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by justi4jesu(f): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pass that bridge @ your own risk at night, those garrison boys are not smiling grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by ANIEXTY(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
I trust naija guyz na dat place dem go dey use rob people, u go shout no body go here grin
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by sexzskil(f): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Another useless attempt for 2015.

Nigeria on d precipice.

MEANWHILE, A MAN THREATENED TO DIABOLICALLY DEAL WITH ME
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by destante(f): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
iammo6: endtime tinz!!! shocked shocked
Hian! How?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
cyril10:

Not the gov but NDDC please.

Ok kudos to them
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by justi4jesu(f): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
sexzskil: Another useless attempt for 2015.

Nigeria on d precipice.

MEANWHILE, A MAN THREATENED TO DIABOLICALLY DEAL WITH ME

Lol who is the man kwanu grin
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
It has nothing to do with the governor, it is an NDDC project and NDDC is an FG parastatal.
Ok kudos to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. / Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.