Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? (2143 Views)

Thread For Born Out Of Wedlock Nlers / what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? / If Your Husband Has A Child Out Of Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Jobabori(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is the term " Out of Wedlock" real in Nigeria social cultural environment? Continue to confuse yourself by applying European thinking on a purely African culture. A child belongs to his father no matter the assumed conventional or otherwise circumstances of his/her birth.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by soulglo: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jobabori: Is the term " Out of Wedlock" real in Nigeria social cultural environment? Continue to confuse yourself by applying European thinking on a purely African culture. A child belongs to his father no matter the assumed conventional or otherwise circumstances of his/her birth.

Tell that to the Judge
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by bjhere2009(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Well I can see some reasoning to it.My first child was born out of wedlock... and guess what;a girl.
I think God has a hand in it because if na boy,wahala don dey for you be dat grin
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by eminex(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
iamtheprincipal: Hello, great Nairalanders. I wish to sort all of your kind views and opinions on a topic of discuss that has rattled my mind for a couple of days now. A friend mentioned during one of our discussions that; conducted studies showed that children born out of wedlock are 80% female. And I wish to know if there is/are any/some rationales behind this system of occurrence…
Your opinions and suggestions with cogent rationales are welcomed with a view to telling us observations from around your neighborhoods.
Let’s go there!

yeah most of dem. in a way some of dis girl child grows up to repeat same tin their momma did.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Godmystrength: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
eminex:

yeah most of dem. in a way some of dis girl child grows up to repeat same tin their momma did.
same way some of the boy child grows up to repeat same thing their papa did resulting to more children out of wedlock.... abi who dey impregnate all those girls wey follow in their mama's footsteps?

2 Likes

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by iamtheprincipal: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Confirmation of the above subject matter!
This is surely good tidings for Chinedu Okoli, aka Flavour N'abania, and his girlfriend, Sandra Okagbue,are now proud parents as they were blessed with a bouncing baby girl on the 27th of September, 2014, in far away Houston, United States of America.
The Ada Ada crooner and Sandra, a former Delta Soap Queen who once dated Super Eagles midfielder, Mikel Obi, are said to be over the moon with the arrival of the tiny pair of feet and have taken to the social media to tell all their friends of the coming of the baby.
But what no one can say is if they are planning to tie the nuptial knots with the coming of the baby.
We congratulate them by the way!

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by eminex(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Godmystrength: same way some of the boy child grows up to repeat same thing their papa did resulting to more children out of wedlock.... abi who dey impregnate all those girls wey follow in their mama's footsteps?

yeah true, some boys do... each party should jus abstain to curb d trend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Attempts Murder Of Husband By Poisoning Her Vagina / In Law Problems / My Son Doesn't Respond At School! A Confused Father Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.