Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. (846 Views)

Alao-Akala Joins APC, Dumps Labour Party / Erhiatake Ibori Wins House Of Assembly Seat In Delta State / A Lagos Igbo Beat APC Chairman's Son To Clinge Lagos Assembly Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by fatdon2(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Anthony Olanrewaju Awotoye,
popularly known as Tony Tetuila, has
just declared his intention to run for
Kwara State House of Assembly as
member representing Irepodun Local
Government Area. The music crooner who used to be
part of a music group “The Remedies”,
split with the group and has been
successful as a solo artist. In 2012/2013 years ago, Tony Tetuila
was one of the hottest music stars in
Nigeria Tetuila joins the likes of Nigerian
artist, 9ice, and Nollywood stars
Julius Agwu, Kate Henshaw, and
Desmond Elliot who have announced
their interest in political positions
ahead of the 2015 elections. Tony Tetuila who make his way in the
music industry with the song “My Car”
which paved way for his success and
gained him global acclaim.
www.aitonline.tv/post-tony_tetuila_joins_apc__to_contest_house_of_assembly_seat_in_kwara
www.sunnewsonline.net/news/tony-tetuila-also-joins-politics-to-run-for-kwara-house-of-assembly

Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by fatdon2(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
All this people running into politics.I have one question for them. Since them became "stars" how many lives have they been able to change? What development did they effect in their ward not to talk of local government.what are they bringing to the table?how are they going to acheive it? My people these are the questions we need to ask this jokers because politics is a serious thing.
It's time we revolt against people who have no agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Great move, we need young brains in this politics of a thing..
Chai! STC sha

1 Like

Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by ojaydedon(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
lwkmd
Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by mployer(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Isn't music paying the bills anymore undecided
Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
First things first. He should dye his hair back to d natural colour

1 Like

Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by DickDastardly(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
APC! Always attracting the weird angry
Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by ramdris(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
It's a good tthing dey all are showing interest in politics.Bt Tony is nnot ready yet cos if he is, he needs no one to tell him to look serious. Even wen singing he looks better. Politics na real deal n not my car

1 Like

Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by Melancholy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
HugeCock: First things first. He should dye his hair back to d natural colour
what a dilettante trend amongst our artistes nowadays who can hardly make 5million out of music albums or home videos due to laziness, insipid now want to lead? Abeegii! i can see how he tried so much to look responsible but not so close to being among this set of class he's try to lure himself into. I dont have to be suprise if he wins cos being a star and fresh in politics with no flaws people can hold u for, authomatically u on top already!

1 Like

Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by fatdon2(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
mobolaji88: Great move, we need young brains in this politics of a thing..
Chai! STC sha
What is this lady saying
Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
fatdon2: What is this lady saying
Dnt be mean na, cnt u c i'm obviously findin an excuse 4 booking dat space?
Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by fatdon2(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
mobolaji88:
Dnt be mean na, cnt u c i'm obviously findin an excuse 4 booking dat space?
Okey, i now understand. wink
Re: Tony Tetuila Joins APC, To Contest House Of Assembly Seat In Kwara.. by fatdon2(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

2015: S’south, S’east Youths Root For Buhari / 2015: God Has Already Chosen Our Leaders - Sultan / 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.