Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

"I have no enemies to fight.-GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I have no enemies to fight.-GEJ (1435 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... / "I Will Fight GEJ If He Does Not Settle Me.asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I have no enemies to fight.-GEJ by activatenigeria: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
I just came across one of the most humbling quote ever, I couldn't help but share ..............."I have no enemies to fight. You are all my friends. We share a common destiny"-President Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I have no enemies to fight.-GEJ by freshness2020: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
I just like this man... The father of all whether ♈όϋ like it or not!

2 Likes

Re: "I have no enemies to fight.-GEJ by Yungwhy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
freshness2020: I just like this man... The father of all whether ♈όϋ like it or not!

Abeg speak for yhur self, papa no im pikin... pikin sabi im papa

2 Likes

Re: "I have no enemies to fight.-GEJ by JEITO: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wow! This is the kind of people I like; no time to dwell on hate or negativity atal. cheesy

Goodluck Nigeria jare

1 Like

Re: "I have no enemies to fight.-GEJ by tpia1: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
I guess he means all are his enemies, or else those around him are the ones doing the fighting.
Re: "I have no enemies to fight.-GEJ by tinkinjow: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Jonathan marvels even those who have elected to hate him.
Just imagine that they were in his position...your guess should best mine...or even imagine you're the president...dem for hear am

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To General Mohammadu Buhari. / It Is Immoral To Vote Jonathan, Buhari In 2015 / What Will Happen If Buhari Becomes President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.