Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? (6794 Views)

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by jumobi1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxrkb-efL2g

If that is really him, I would have preferred they interrogated/tried him to find out his Ogas. With Nigeria, I don't even know if that would make a difference.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by neutrotoba(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Now am confused, this guy is almost bald
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by tinkinjow: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
He should count himself lucky for being treated to such an end cos all of deserve a very slow and painful death probably lasting up to at least a month.

7 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by brownlords: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Djfaithy, can you recognise your comrade in the video?

1 Like

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by jumobi1(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2014
neutrotoba: Now am confused, this guy is almost bald

I've never seen him without the turban so I can't say but it appears to be the same guy whose pics are all over the media based on the outfit he is wearing.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Raiders: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2014
the picture being circulation around the internet is not shekau. no one know what happen to the real Shekau
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by lilprinze: 1:36am On Sep 25, 2014
I would have liked him to die a very slow, frustrating and painful death .
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by musaajebor(m): 1:42am On Sep 25, 2014
fake shekau
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Rexnegro(m): 1:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Raiders: the picture being circulation around the internet is not shekau. no one know what happen to the real Shekau
The real abubakar shekau was killed 2009, hence dis one was his deputy then so named himself as abubakar shekau and took over as boko haram leader n started the menace and the onslaught on innocent nigerians as he was known to have a destructive mind by his late boss the real abubakar shekau.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by scribble: 2:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Extra judicial killers of life
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by jumobi1(m): 2:12am On Sep 25, 2014
scribble: Extra judicial killers of life

Exactly bro. They could have kept him alive to extract more info... Coverup maybe?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by nairalife2013(m): 3:23am On Sep 25, 2014
brownlords: Djfaithy, can you recognise your comrade in the video?
soldier or boko? grin
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by lonelydora: 4:25am On Sep 25, 2014
He should thank his stars that he died immediately. They should have treated him and allowed him to recover, take him to every state capital, then ask every Nigerian to come and give him any mark you so desire with a red-hot knife.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by kilokeys(m): 4:42am On Sep 25, 2014
its scary to think of him recovering and escaping..

the only loss is d info of his sponsors.

i hope the get that from his captured commanders.

in all... i hate pple killing pple (guilty or not)
something still died inside me when i saw ds vid.
dunno why.. its just so so sad.
after all d boasting.. he was helpless at d end
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by kasheemawo(m): 5:18am On Sep 25, 2014
kilokeys: its scary to think of him recovering and escaping..

the only loss is d info of his sponsors.

i hope the get that from his captured commanders.

in all... i hate pple killing pple (guilty or not)
something still died inside me when i saw ds vid.
dunno why.. its just so so sad.
after all d boasting.. he was helpless at d end
Ayo oritsajafor is among boko haram or what evidence do u still want

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by McWhillion(m): 5:22am On Sep 25, 2014
lonelydora: He should thank his stars that he died immediately. They should have treated him and allowed him to recover, take him to every state capital, then ask every Nigerian to come and give him any mark you so desire with a red-hot knife.
Bro, you're wickaid, grin

1 Like

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Soneh(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2014
where are the cameroonian army that were ranting that they killed the bastard,cos the army I see on this video is the nigerian army.we are waiting for them to come out and tell us another lie
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by omenka(m): 5:37am On Sep 25, 2014
They killed Azazi because he tried to spill the beans. Moh'd Yusuf was killed so he wouldn't spill the beans. Now Shekau has been killed in custody so he wouldn't reveal more sponsors besides Ihejirika, Sheriff and Oritsejafor

This is a clear case of cover up!!

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Gozzzy(m): 5:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Rexnegro:
The real abubakar shekau was killed 2009, hence dis one was his deputy then so named himself as abubakar shekau and took over as boko haram leader n started the menace and the onslaught on innocent nigerians as he was known to have a destructive mind by his late boss the real abubakar shekau.
Get facts right bro...... Mohammed yususf was their leader, and was killed in 2009, then abubakar shekau took over, and was killed in june 2013, this one recently killed, took up the title of Shekau after the real shekau was killed.
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by tit(f): 5:50am On Sep 25, 2014
you can see he is already bloody.
he must have succumbed to his wounds.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by juman(m): 6:11am On Sep 25, 2014
The man in that video did not look like the said shekau.
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by jumobi1(m): 6:11am On Sep 25, 2014
tit: you can see he is already bloody.
he must have succumbed to his wounds.

They didn't attempt to get him medical aid and if you listen closely you'll hear them talk about wasting him. The pics look like he was shot in the head. Here he doesn't look like he was shot in the head
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 25, 2014
Since he was caught alive,why was he killed?

Too many conspiracy up there.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by NafeesaAA(f): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Go and waste him
Go and waste him
I don't want to see him go and waste him.

These fools just wasted vital information. Interrogate the idiot and then waste him after.
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by tit(f): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2014
jumobi1:

They didn't attempt to get him medical aid and if you listen closely you'll hear them talk about wasting him. The pics look like he was shot in the head. Here he doesn't look like he was shot in the head

i think the "wasting" was with reference to someone else.
i have in another thread commented on the suspicious wound under left his armpit.

i wish we could see his left hand/arm.
i felt he sustained defensive wounds to that wrist/forearm.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by RagaMufeen(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: They killed Azazi because he tried to spill the beans. Moh'd Yusuf was killed so he wouldn't spill the beans. Now Shekau has been killed in custody so he wouldn't reveal more sponsors besides Ihejirika, Sheriff and Oritsejafor

This boy are you a moslem, are you a boko haram? please lets know before we talk, thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Jerryolumide(m): 6:26am On Sep 25, 2014
jumobi1:

If that is really him, I would have preferred they interrogated/tried him to find out his Ogas. With Nigeria, I don't even know if that would make a difference.
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Jerryolumide(m): 6:26am On Sep 25, 2014
jumobi1:

I'm sorry o, bt u'r thinking lik a 12 year old. Dy were in a gun fight nd u expected the army to be thinking of capturing him wen dy were being fired on??

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by philantoxx(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2014
dat kind of scenario Neva allows for capturing
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by condralbede(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: They killed Azazi because he tried to spill the beans. Moh'd Yusuf was killed so he wouldn't spill the beans. Now Shekau has been killed in custody so he wouldn't reveal more sponsors besides Ihejirika, Sheriff and Oritsejafor

Yours is just too much ooo.So for your mind you thought shakau will gv d NA any useful information D earlier he meet d 72 virgin d better,before we start hearing that he escaped from the police custody!This is 9ja

11 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by simdam500(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Why shouldn't he be killed...

Zombie's that feed on flesh sef are burnt!
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by talktimi(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Use your head. In a raging battle field, do bullets determine who should be killed and who should stay alive ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! They Said This Happened On A Road In Dubai (photos) / Shehu Sani Urged Federal Government To Support South African Returnees / State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.