Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

How Does Nollywood Movie Producers Sell Master Copy Of Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Does Nollywood Movie Producers Sell Master Copy Of Movie? (559 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers / What Kind Of Movie Do You Want Nigerians To Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Nollywood Movie Producers Sell Master Copy Of Movie? by chilaxplorer(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi... Please how does Nollywood movie producers sell the master copy of their movie of their movie to Lagos alaba marketers at large price? i don't realy know how they sell their new movie out and get their money back. so let me ask, I am working with a friend who is newly into movie, After his bsc in theater art, he went to pefty film institute, lagos to learn some movie stuff and then again went to india to do cinematography and digital movie making for two years. now he is back and wants to do a big budget movie with new faces and maybe one or two Nollywood stars. my question now is after doing a good movie, how on earth do someone get a marketer to buy the master copy at large price. where are these markers and how do one contact theme?

(1) (Reply)

P-square’s Manager Jude Okoye Shares Selfie With Himself And His Cute Son – SEE / Join Movie Industry. / This Kids Will Remind You What You Think You Have Forgotten.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.