Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23532 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday tuyu. Happy birthday tuyu. Happy birthday dear kelvin.... Happy birthday tuyu.
Wish you long life and prosperity. Have fun dear.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 25, 2014
...Happy birthday...WULLNP....

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Sarimah(f): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday to my e-son

Mummy love u lyk crayyyy

Wish u all d best

Enjoy ur day kelvingraphics kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Penart:
I'm always up,my brain doesnt need sleep,it relies on solar energy to regenerate every 00:00 wink

Haha a of course. And obviously your brain has advanced to create it's own solar energy when the sun is gone. .
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday the graphics designer "KelvinGraphics".

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2014
HAPPYBORNDAY TO A BRO, MY OWN PERSONAL NIGER, THE CEO KELVINGRAPHICS, KELVIN HIMSELF, BIGGER U I PRAY BRO, U R GOING PLACES

ITS GONNA BE BLUE 2NITE

#Dashes out to fetch a white suya ram#

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2014
*Singing*

Happy Birthday 2 U!
Happy Birthday 2 U!!
Happy Birthday Dear Kelvin!!!
Happy Birthday 2 U!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday man..its so awsome seeing how the ladies showing u much love,,big ups

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by charijee(f): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Time to party!!!!!
A special day for someone special
To the birthday boy........
You'll forever shine like a star........
You'll be forever celebrated like a celeb....
Happy birthday to you Prince K
JeffreyJamez and I present this special cake to you.................
-------------------------have fun-----------------------

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2014
charijee: Time to party!!!!!
A special day for someone special
To the birthday boy........
You'll forever shine like a star........
You'll be forever celebrated like a celeb....
Happy birthday to you Prince K
JeffreyJamez and I have this special cake for you.................
-------------------------have fun-----------------------

Yeah!!!!....happy birthday bro!!....have fun.... it's your day!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday Kelvingraphics

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2014
missberrypop5: Happy birthday tuyu. Happy birthday tuyu. Happy birthday dear kelvin.... Happy birthday tuyu.
Wish you long life and prosperity. Have fun dear.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2014
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Penart:
Just 3? C'mon mate,you gotta do better than that to impress the girls smiley Lol
twas part of the routine dance. (flexes to do 59) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: HAPPYBORNDAY TO A BRO, MY OWN PERSONAL NIGER, THE CEO KELVINGRAPHICS, KELVIN HIMSELF, BIGGER U I PRAY BRO, U R GOING PLACES

ITS GONNA BE BLUE 2NITE

#Dashes out to fetch a white suya ram#
no no no. It's gonna be a red night like redwap. Let me and get my red bikini ready. Iron ya red boxers. I'll paint my lips red, and dye my hair red. Will chain you l8r. Then i'll proceed with my kidnap grin. Good morning sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Cdamsel i see U dear.kisskiss
Oya o, ladies and gentle men, d show is about to kick off.
Yaagaa! The much anticipated NL birthday show is finally here, oya u guys should kip ur good will messagez coming while we wait 4 our M.C Leetunechi whom his flight 4rm LasVegas got delayed to arrive here by 8 or 9am and get d show going..
Wia una dey?
Btw, i wanna use dis medium to wish my e-twinny XCAPIST a wonderful birthday too. Bigger U i pray bro. Have fun jare kuz its ur day.
CC:
ok kelvin happy birthdaysmiley but the traffic is much here

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by cdamsel(f): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2014
JigsawKillah: Jigs is here

HBD my nigga/ may you get bigger/ nigga you ain't no midwife but you deliver/ you turn one year plus today, it means you're gonna make more figures/ till a Millie would be like chicken change to pop liquor/

I ain't done yet, may your dreams come true/ may your chick love you/ may you be the ruler of those who insult you/ telling people like Nicki Minaj say bïtch Bleep you/

lol

see you got cdamsel, heard she hot/ that aside, man you damñ lucky, see the words she dropped/ I bet she took a worthy spot/ in your heart, how did you get such a hot chick? u used an herbal drug?/

more to come later
hope you get entertained

SAW
that caught my eye,pls do explain further?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by charijee(f): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: Happy birthday JefferyJames
huh?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2014
(claps in banquet hall) heyz you

(perfect silence) where is the celebrant? Where is the celebrant?? (they stare@ him like moons)

mo ma rogo

now scatter and search, tell me where to go

or you me to walk to and fro?

(at the click of a finger, everyone halts in their tracks) smiley hmm

(at the click of a finger, and four men in suit rush to his back) do you want to push me down? Stay still!

(at the click of a finger, an orchestra band enters, one plays the oboe, another the trombone, a clarinet, a viola, a trumpet and finally a drum)where is Gustavo?

(a man with a concerto voice, scruffy hair, but well dressed enters and sings amidst sonorous, melodious delivery of tunes from the band grin)

ahhhhhhhhhhh

(all) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhh

(all)ahhhhhhhh!!

(together)

Happy Birthday to youuuuuu

how new are you then

how new are you thennnnnn

how new are you nowwwww!!!

KelvinG no dey hia yet, lets move to erm location two!!( they exit still chanting the sonorous song, all baritonic, turns back)today na ur day do shakara
if dem try dem go...........

(everyone replies excitedly) falllllll yakata-sunny neji! shockedshocked

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
charijee: huh?
Lmao, dont mind me oh, i just woke up dis morning and bumped into dis thread, still with a sleepy eyes, i mistakenly typed that
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Samadict(f): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday to you. May this new year of yours be packed with your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2014
HBD dearie...best wishes...have fun...chase da paper....chase dem babes...lol. Enjoy ur day dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by iceberylin(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2014
ĶĔĹVĨŃ ŚŐ Ú ĎŐŃ MÁŔŔŶ cheesy
ĤßĎ ßŔŐ..ĴÁĤ ĞŐ MÁĶĔ Ú ßĨqqeŔ

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by charijee(f): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: Lmao, dont mind me oh, i just woke up dis morning and bumped into dis thread, still with a sleepy eyes, i mistakenly typed that
Lol.....carry plenty water wash your face

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha a of course. And obviously your brain has advanced to create it's own solar energy when the sun is gone. .
exactly,but the sun is never gone,its always up there,just sometimes you cant see it.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr Kelvin Himself! cheesy

Sorry I didn't acknowledge your i.v on my main handle. Na one mod ban me for 2weeks.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2014
missberrypop5: no no no. It's gonna be a red night like redwap. Let me and get my red bikini ready. Iron ya red boxers. I'll paint my lips red, and dye my hair red. Will chain you l8r. Then i'll proceed with my kidnap grin. Good morning sir.
Ah dear...... You're painting the party red? Issorait. Just make sure u don't finish the paint we want to use for the lobby finishing for ur lips.. And enof kissing 2nite.. wink Let all crib members know its gonna be 2nite oo.. Charge ur phones.. Load am.. And fall into the crib for Kelvingraphics.... Nd dis kidnapping process; am succeeding already wink.... How was ur nite?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Kelvin my man..sorry i'm kinda late sad .. My flight jam holdup for air grin grin .i had to jump down from the airplane grin grin

hbd man wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Davep

hw far wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by ggrin(f): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2014
Yayayayayayayayayaya gringringringringrin

Today is my e-crush birthday embarassed

The first thing that came to my mind this morning was that today is your Birthday. I hope I've been the first one to wish youundecided because you're special for me. Happy Birthday kelvin ggrin!embarassedembarassed

Let da parry begin cheesycheesycheesy
Dj daveP cheesy
Stripper Cdamsel (husband snatcher) angry tongue
Lemme give you a lap dance winkwinkwinkwinklipsrsealed

Kelvin tonight go bam winkcheesylipsrsealed

Xsenga cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2014
Penart:
exactly,but the sun is never gone,its always up there,just sometimes you cant see it.

Solar energy requires the energy of the sun love. No shining sun no energy. Hahah

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by dechandel(f): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday kelvin dearie smiley
I wish you all the good things of life
On this very day i wish you all the best
May you have all the joy your heart can hold
All the smiles a day can bring
All the blessing a life can unfold

May you have God's best in everything
Happy bornday sugar cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.