Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23463 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Runs in Sorry boss I came late for d show.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U BOSS KELVIN WISHING U ALL D GOODIES DAT LIFE CAN OFFER.

runs back to duty post
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2014
cdamsel: Na question I dey ask u o,u no gimme answer
sure it is one of them
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by ggrin(f): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2014
cdamsel: we saying same thing,2hrs should be enough 4 u to rape him na wink
nah Its not enoughangry

U chop alone u die alone angry
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2014
lanicky: *Walks to d stage to sing* grin

*clears throat* umm...umm.

Common every1 let us celebrate.....whooooooooouuuuuuu
Let's celebrate d occasion with wine and sweet words....
Whooooooooouuuuuuu
Youth has no age....we're same inside
Whooooooooouuuuuuu
Jingle....jingle ...let d bell ring
Whooooooooouuuuuuu

Chorus....

FrankySnow....get up nd dance
cdamsel.....common show us what u've got
Mr daveP....roll out d drum
frankben.....free the babes nd dance
Jbluv55....quit serving let's dance

The older d fiddler the sweeter d tune....Kelvingraphics get up nd dance.

Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!
Common!! Common!! Common!!
Jingle liglely jingle liguly.......

Happy birthday to uuuuuuu
May dreams come throuuuuuuuuugh grin

END.

*bows nd leaves stage*
Nice one

t hasn't end o....evening Parry sef dey o

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by ggrin(f): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: (mounts stage as music hits d airwaves) thank you! Thank you(bow tie falls, picks it up and replaces it) erm where was....( it falls again. Stamps it underfoot in annoyance) yes we just gat news. Theyve been cleared for landing. Can we bow for a word of prayer for the celebrants safe arrival (no one bulges. Test mic)

1,2 testing

619! 619! Pu puh 619... Okay!

(to band) Give me a K

re: K

give me an E

re:E

give me an L

re: L

give me a V

re:V!

Give me an I N G

re:I N G

to the R A P

everyone: R A P

me: ohhhhh! Im feeling this(walks to and fro stage)

(watches ggrin and uniben still dancing)

to the I the C, and the Sssssssss

oohhhh(na small boy o)

all: oohhhhhhhh(applause, as camera starts rolling, wipes off sweatless head)
oh ma gush shocked
Look @ my butt cool

*twerking continua cheesy*
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy buyday kelvo, I wish you the very best of life. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by iceberylin(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2014
ggrin: yes,na me hin marry cheesycheesy
ĎĤ ŦŐŐĹ ÚŔŚĔĹŦ tongue

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Chuksemi(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday Kelvingraphics : If only you were here in Russia, something for happen. cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2014
ggrin: oh ma gush shocked
Look @ my butt cool

hmmm!! (whistles) Gustavo la apprehendad est ggrin!

Ladies and gentlemen..........(cymbals chime)
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2014

Whooooooooouuuuuuu
Whooooooooouuuuuuu
Whooooooooouuuuuuu

Chorus....

Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!

END.

*bows nd leaves stage*
Hehehehehe...leg dey pain me jor grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2014
(in steve harveyan accent)Sure it is a wonderful, scintillating day today's goina be! I can feel it.

No no matter how low a celebration is, there's gat to be some high in it, yeah!!

I aint talking of getting high on ween, or high to stupor. This 'high' actually is a noun(sure it was before) a thing.......

I'm i communicating? Im i communication

all: yeeeeeeh

weve gat high towers, high floors, high chairs and the......

All: hiiiiiggghhh table

till place is sure full ooooh! (dances some pazamezzo)

yeah the higgghhh table!!!

(no fes with daveP o, cash don enter pocket so na MC mood i dey o) grin

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Penart:
Well in that case mi lady,i'll just remind you of the fact that my brain has formed that advanced tech to act as a self powered engine cheesy

Hahah really? Wow thats pretty cool. And how May I ask did you insert this advanced technology into the untouchable brain?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2014
Pls help me welcome the following guest to my stage..... CDAMSEL- THE ELEGANZAIC WIFE OF OUR CELEBRANT.

YOU ARE WELCOME

E KAABO SORI E TO!!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2014
(whispers for d celebrant to remain outside)
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2014
#Picks up ma phone, dialled kelvin's number, calling live from Canada* hey bro, sorry am calling late, but its better late than never, you know i got the I.V late, so i have to reschedule my flight so i can meet up the party, (Dats how we roll) meanwhile A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MR KELVINGRAPHICS, wish you LLNP... @frankben hope ma private jet is in order? Cus i would be flying into Nigeria in a couple of minutes along with missyhorlah, claireshan.. #DaveP you know ma brand naa, moet and baileys.. Hope Dem de available?? #@ xtarxhyne ma sweet sis pls help me to get the latest gorgio amani blazer, Lewi vuiton belt, versace chains, prada or carera glasses, NIKe shoe, and givenchi polo.... #off to bathroom 2 take ma bath grin grin grin grin party like its 99 #Dats how we roll cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2014
@JayKayMaybachz-VIP
@Farano-VIP
@Caseless....-VIP
@KiddaBlingzz...-VIP
@TEEO...-VIP
@Zicoraads... -VIP
@Frankben...-VIP
@Leetunech...-VIP
@Ochon...-VIP
@Dayjhihannon01-VIP
@Iceberylin...-VIP
@AfricanApple-VIP
@GentleMimi..-VIP
@FrankySnow...-VIP
@Softsparkyy...-VIP
@Miztola...-VIP
@Lypeptra...-VIP
@MrsBreezy-VIP
@Cooljoe-VIP
@KachisBarbie-VIP
@Lanicky... -VIP
@Xtarxhyne..-VIP
@DaveP...-VIP
@3dimension-VIP
@JefferyJames-VIP
@Charijee-VIP
@Cheriepet-VIP
@Neldrizzy-VIP
@Dre11-VIP
@Harlos -VIP
@Irishkez-VIP
@Missberrypop5-VIP
@Snowprince07-VIP
@Noble4D-VIP
@Lorlaahlozz-VIP
@Kayjuu-VIP
@Lorlaahlozz-VIP
@Englishmart-VIP
@MissyHorlah-VIP
@Sycluxx-VIP
@Truckpusher-VIP

you are welcome, we just about getting started for today!! Pleas have your seat, and dont fight for space. It doesnt guaranteed getting rice 1st wink

and i salute off of you, you are graciously welcome!!
thank you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2014
HBD to my personal adviser. May ur dreamsbe fufilled

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2014
ggrin: oh ma gush shocked
Look @ my butt cool

twerk it fi me if she gat a big back lik Toolz grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Jbluv55(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2014

Whooooooooouuuuuuu
Whooooooooouuuuuuu
Whooooooooouuuuuuu

Chorus....

cdamsel.....common show us what u've got
Mr daveP....roll out d drum
frankben.....free the babes nd dance
Jbluv55....quit serving let's dance

Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!

END.

*bows nd leaves stage*
Time don reach to dance ni?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: @JayKayMaybachz-VIP
@Farano-VIP
@Caseless....-VIP
@KiddaBlingzz...-VIP
@TEEO...-VIP
@Zicoraads... -VIP
@Frankben...-VIP
@Leetunech...-VIP
@Ochon...-VIP
@Dayjhihannon01-VIP
@Iceberylin...-VIP
@AfricanApple-VIP
@GentleMimi..-VIP
@FrankySnow...-VIP
@Softsparkyy...-VIP
@Miztola...-VIP
@Lypeptra...-VIP
@MrsBreezy-VIP
@Cooljoe-VIP
@KachisBarbie-VIP
@Lanicky... -VIP
@Xtarxhyne..-VIP
@DaveP...-VIP
@3dimension-VIP
@JefferyJames-VIP
@Charijee-VIP
@Cheriepet-VIP
@Neldrizzy-VIP
@Dre11-VIP
@Harlos -VIP
@Irishkez-VIP
@Missberrypop5-VIP
@Snowprince07-VIP
@Noble4D-VIP
@Lorlaahlozz-VIP
@Kayjuu-VIP
@Lorlaahlozz-VIP
@Englishmart-VIP
@MissyHorlah-VIP
@Sycluxx-VIP
@Truckpusher-VIP

you are welcome, we just about getting started for today!! Pleas have your seat, and dont fight for space. It doesnt guaranteed getting rice 1st wink

and i salute off of you, you are graciously welcome!!
thank you
yes o.
*walks majestically to the front front seat with my high heel making tsk tsk, sits with with ma legs crossed*

where is the celebrant
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2014
(huge trolley is rolled in upstage. The whole audience turn their heads and applaud knowing they are gifts.)

The celebrant(switch to hon patrick's voice) is landed compatible. All the way from Montreal, Canada!! Pls let us stand to sing happy Birthday as he enters!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2014
frankben: *rides in with my private jet*

[size=23pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELVINGRAPHICS cheesy. WISHING YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY. ENJOY cheesy

To our guests, I have been obliged to make sure you guys eat and drink to your satisfaction. We have got variety of expensive drinks and delicacies from belgium and sweden respectively wink. All you need do is make a request by pressing the button atop your table and I'll be glad to attend to you.
Gracias smiley
[/size]
When is the party starting gan?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Iphone6

Micheal Kors bags
Pes2015
River Island sandals,
CR7 jerseys
Christian Louboutin shoes,
marco Polo wears
mcdonalds

harriet carter accesories (all kinds)
Zuhair Murad dresses,

No 5 Chanel perfume,

Audemars Piguet wrist watch

Tom Ford sunglasses

(they rush in scurried haste,tripping each other down) easy easy ( a guy from behing 'spears' the M.C down) hellllllllpppppp. Iro ni. (shakes it off)
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2014
Eeermmm!!

Clears throat again.

My distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen

Chaiiii See as una dey make me the blushhh oooo..

Seriously i am feeling like a KING here mehn kuz i got QUEENs, KINGZ, Princess and Prince all Royally blooded individuals gracing my birthday and making me feel special. I can see much love in the air, Please let it continue ooo.

I just flew in back from Dubai few minuets, via Nnaamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Like seriously shopping wasn't easy but with the help of my wife Cdamsel and our marketer Justi4Jesu cheesy i was able to buy some gifts in an unlimited quantity.

Xo please if you drop your message just kindly walk to the corner of the hall and choose 1 among this varieties of gift, then walk back to your seat while either NaijaBoiy, Dayjhihannon01, Frankben or PriscaOge delivers them to you.

Please dont go away yet when U pick your gift kuz the show aint started yet... Our MC's Leetunechi and DaveP will soon get things rolling here....

PLS NOTE: ITEM 7 is very much availablegringringringringringringrin I know your wouldnt want to miss that.... PriscaOge, Charijee, Lanicky and DaveP are incharge of the kitchen.

And DONT forget ooo, The Bash is coming up later at JB's Bar and Lounge later in the day... The venue has a pool xo all ma sexy ladies make sure U roll in with ur swimming pants.at NL Bar/Hotel and Relaxation Center(manged by JBLUV55)(click to visit) we are sure gonna party/rock till dawn or when momma calls grin.

**ABEG I DEY COME MAKE I GO BATH UP, WEAR MY EVENT DRESS THEN COME ROLL WITH MY PEOPLE.

Find below your gifts, just mention the one U want and people incharge will do the needful

CC:
Idowuogbo alomosweets MrsBreezy Acidosis Leetunechi chimkaire Sweetlemon obayaya JayKayMaybachz Temitopez Sycluxxx Dayjhihannon01 ggrin Topsy42 priscaoge luxanne missberrypop5 seggs101 dechandel Rapsainot cdamsel jossi994 Ahmadjr Gbengem Hoteph AbuMikey Dolcilicious ivyy rozzay bukkylicious Genea Clearwaters FrankySnow jennylove7575 roseybridge KiddaBlingzz Dygeasy missyhorlah Spaxon kayjuu bebe2 frankben VivyGift MzPreshie bosunjohns MizMyColi miztola Xsenga uzolexis Elantracey runzlord Promking missstella ChocolateBarbie delightful1 softsparkyy Bwaal LBlessing kulkatty Sugardiva SELENAqueensy Ishsoph englishmart Kachisbarbie Jbluv55 redgem Romanciella TRADELYN jobsat34 cocoberry blazinglove Feedmemore lekinz DEllaluv gloryaaa Beennkumar chelseabmw MzRedm IrishKez GentleMimi abpatrick7 Obinoscopy sarzwizard sweetestguy Ishilove BenFortune jimmy4x PrettySpicey safarigirl MISSYTOSIN zicoraads UjSizzle Jennimma datalossvictim1 meelorlah Ohwhy zeemoore charijee olubukato Mondisweets SpcAgtOko Matthewbriggs darlynlara Truckpusher AfricanApple ebamma BecaciaBarbie Seun Cheriepet shoefreak justi4jesu Tonetonz sweetguy10 MoneySoldier Ladybianca Krystalxxx mo2raur joyce2013 Creamish rokiatu teeo msporche farano standd barcanista KingTom moyarhtohbadt iceberylin princesa Missmossy KINGOFJAPAN Miracy Therock5555 claireshan MzMariah naijaboiy evegran Xtarxhyne lanicky Lorlaahlozz Odilafta PrettyPrisca MrsChima Egbagirl spywareczar Juliet11111 IDEA01 Thiannah Wealth2mighty Kemigurl MyneWhite1 gennysq Smartiegurl blueeyes1 Amaka10101 Ebonygift Ashabie Shawnie RomanyChi Sapphire86 Shaadey FoxyFlow Lollz Ivyluvie2 Sexitee03 moneyhungry 190 dnacrystal missdebs ogeoflyf ammyluv2002 jummy604 theasianwife Switsex lynpetra Amaaskia Eniqurl sholasholala benromeo39, Kingphilip snowprince07, chibwike yungchop harlos crownquin ichommy JeffreyJamez softsparkyy sweetylicious Sarimah MuhdG Neldrizzy Xcapist Marieolae

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2014
@Claireshan-V.V.I.P
@ShoeFreak...-V.V.I.P
@Olubukato-V.V.I.P
@NaijaBoiy-V.V.I.P
@JBLUV55... -V.V.I.P
@Mizmycoli...-V.V.I.P
@Zeemoore-V.V.I.P
@Rozzay-V.V.I.P
@Obayaya-V.V.I.P
@Ishsoph-V.V.I.P

you are welcome to this opening proceedings for the celebration of KelvinG's bday. Distinguished ladies and honourables( yinmus @ them: cos we no go see any honourables when night comes) pls do grace the high table. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: #Picks up ma phone, dialled kelvin's number, calling live from Canada* hey bro, sorry am calling late, but its better late than never, you know i got the I.V late, so i have to reschedule my flight so i can meet up the party, (Dats how we roll) meanwhile A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MR KELVINGRAPHICS, wish you LLNP... @frankben hope ma private jet is in order? Cus i would be flying into Nigeria in a couple of minutes along with missyhorlah, claireshan.. #DaveP you know ma brand naa, moet and baileys.. Hope Dem de available?? #@ xtarxhyne ma sweet sis pls help me to get the latest gorgio amani blazer, Lewi vuiton belt, versace chains, prada or carera glasses, NIKe shoe, and givenchi polo.... #off to bathroom 2 take ma bath grin grin grin grin party like its 99 #Dats how we roll cool cool
DONe
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2014
twerks to d high Table..
..hugs davep....tanks wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2014
(leads Kelvin to the highest table, as he sits one of the legs of the chair break) shocked

(soft jazz tunes comes for an east coast band called "biwon sen sayeye" aka bisy aka as dem dey party) cmon play sunny ade's merciful God for making d dubai trip safe......( dj find and soon reluctanct head are seen moving. A few jump up and dance, and soon the hallway is filled with dances as everyone shouts)

EMASIFUL God!!! (Nepa takes light)

all: ooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: When is the party starting gan?
6:30pm till momma calls cheesy

Chai!I'll rock anitin rockable grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Eeermmm!!

Clears throat again.

Chaiiii See as una dey make the blushhh oooo..

Seriously i am feeling like a KING here mehn kuz i got QUEENs, KINGZ, Princes and Prince or Royally blooded gracing my birthday and making me feel special. I can see much love in the air, Please let it continue ooo.

I just flew in back from Dubai few minuets, via Nnaamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Like seriously shopping wasn't easy but with the help of my wife Cdamsel and our marketer Justi4Jesu cheesy i was able to buy some gifts in an unlimited quantity.

Xo please if you drop your message just kindly walk to the corner of the hall and choose 1 among this varieties of gift, then walk back to your seat while either NaijaBoiy, Dayjhihannon01, Frankben or PriscaOge delivers them to you.

Please dont go away yet when U pick your gift kuz the show aint started yet... Our MC's Leetunechi and DaveP will soon get things rolling here....

PLS NOTE: ITEM 7 is very much availablegringringringringringringrin I know your wouldnt want to miss that.... PriscaOge, Charijee, Lanicky and DaveP are incharge of the kitchen.

And DONT forget ooo, The Bash is coming up later at JB's Bar and Lounge later in the day... The venue has a pool xo all ma sexy ladies make sure U roll in with ur swimming pants.at NL Bar/Hotel and Relaxation Center(manged by JBLUV55)(click to visit) we are sure gonna party/rock till dawn or when momma calls grin.

**ABEG I DEY COME MAKE I GO BATH UP, WEAR MY EVENT DRESS THEN COME ROLL WITH MY PEOPLE.

Find below your gifts, just mention the one U want and people incharge will do the needful

CC:
Happy birthday, Kelly Bobo wink...all the best smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2014
hey kelvingraphics you be virgo.That's nice.Happy birthday dear.My man is virgo,22thprecisely!Una good o,but una too get sense,sake of say un get sense.Enjoy!kisses....Do have fun!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by safarigirl(f): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Eeermmm!!

Clears throat again.

Chaiiii See as una dey make the blushhh oooo..

Seriously i am feeling like a KING here mehn kuz i got QUEENs, KINGZ, Princes and Prince or Royally blooded gracing my birthday and making me feel special. I can see much love in the air, Please let it continue ooo.

CC:
lol....Happy Birthday dear, you're my uncle's birthday mate grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.