Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

The Nomadic Hyena Handlers Of Nigeria(Amazing Pictures) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Nomadic Hyena Handlers Of Nigeria(Amazing Pictures) (40479 Views)

Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / Somali Nomadic Culture / Lions Killing Hyena's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nomadic Hyena Handlers Of Nigeria(Amazing Pictures) by Networkingprof: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
One day at pen cinema, these men put up a show with four angry hyenas and two monkeys. The man with the monkey began to beat the animal like a mad criminal and the monkey stood up to challenge him, then in a twinkle of an eye, the whole place was turn upside down. Evryone ran for cover. As they made to go, one man was wailing 'my money, my money, my ten thousand naira, oh I am finished'. A simpatizer said the money was stolen by the hyena people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nomadic Hyena Handlers Of Nigeria(Amazing Pictures) by Krak(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
tuetaraya:
please I have seen that picture several times, it's not Nigeria. That journalist is lying.

Dont you think that sometimes its better for you to keep silent rather than speaking and then showing how ignorant you are?

Just saying.
Re: The Nomadic Hyena Handlers Of Nigeria(Amazing Pictures) by MadCow1: 6:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Pecca:

I DISAGREE WT U. IT'D TAKE ABOUT TWO TIMES OF THAT TO SCARE A MALE LION FROM ITS KILL AND THAT'S IT. BUT FOR THEM TO WANT TO MAKE A MINCE MEAT OF A MALE LION WILL MEAN THEY ARE READY TO TAKE HEAVY CASUALTY. THEY ARE A LOT MORE WISER THAN THAT.

I have seen Hyenas kill a solitary Lion on Discovery Channel before..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts / Masquerade Seen "Toasting" A Girl And Collecting Her Number (pic/video) / Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.