Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence (9012 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
And there I was thinking it was HAARP.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by shegxi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
It's pathetic how naive and gullible nigerians have become all in d name of religion and politics...smh. Anyone who believe dis tale can as well believe dat children falls from heaven!!!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by stevecantrell: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
oyb: And there I was thinking it was HAARP.

Sarcasm ? grin
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Abbycite(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
mikeapollo:

TB Joshua sees only what God reveals to him!

The Bible did not say that if God did not reveal something to a prophet, then that prophet is fake!
Rather, the Bible says if a prophet says God has told him that something would happen, and that thing does not happen, then the prophet is speaking of himself and not of God!

Don't mix it up.....don't let your hate for TB Joshua becloud your sense of reasoning!

Stop shooting urself in the foot......

Where u should we start from.......is it the missing MH170 flight that your prophet said "they would soon find" in March (and is yet to be found in September)..... Or the 50k (transport money) ur prophet offered the journalists to influence their report........ or which one self? Mister Mikeapollo, u are free to be as gullible as possible but kindly tell ur prophet to limit the way he attempt to tarnish our image outside Nigeria....
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by benkings(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
mikeapollo:

The Bible did not say that if God did not reveal something to a prophet, then that prophet is fake!
Rather, the Bible says if a prophet says God has told him that something would happen, and that thing does not happen, then the prophet is speaking of himself and not of God!

Don't mix it up.....don't let your hate for TB Joshua becloud your sense of reasoning!
I don't hate tbjoshua ,my signature has sometin to do with him but. Am not following him. Blindly am using my head, a situation whereby he sees what happens outside nigeria and he even said he knows where mh370 is and could not tell dat a building under his nose is gonna collapse den I reserve my comment....
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by halix239(f): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=mikeapollo]

Maybe N50k can buy you and others like you.
Have you read through the article?
Have you ever seen a military jet hover 4 times at very low altitudes over a particular building in a residential area like Ikotun for no reason?

EVERYTHING surrounding the collapse of the building should be investigated......but some people like you only want to hear when TB Joshua will be crucified.[/q
he simply over burdened the buildings which led to the collapse.so stop playing the blame card n b reasonable. do we look like illiterates to u which u can easily brainwash. im sure dat obama doesn't even recognise the so called church talkless of being responsible. he has enough probs on him which re enough for him
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Honeyking(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
skullz: I knew it
was just a matter of time before we started blaming the US for the SCOAN
disaster.
Nigerians would blame anything and anybody for their woes but never
themselves.

Even if the US bombed the building with the jericho abi Babylon weapon,
it does not change the fact that the building was initially planned to
accommodate two storeys but I was illegally expanded to carry six.

Let us drop all these religious and political sentiments and condemn the
illegal expansion of that building.

God bless You for this comment. If they undastand the construction of building (framed structures) they won't be talking and blaming BH or US or anyone. Please tell them to come I will lecture them bout building construction
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by theassassin: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: It will take TB Joshua' "Miracle" garnished with anointed water for one to believe this anu nchi joint gossip cool

sharap she-male
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by halix239(f): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
mikeapollo:

he could see other pple's probs but couldn't spot his. of course he a big fat lier n his cup is full
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ladystewie, do you think cheap crack could be this potent?

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by forgotnhero(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
when we were battling with ebola and asked for their help, they turned us down and even mearnt that we are not worth their help! but when they saw our progress they quickly rush to us to form support, and i like the minister of health for his knowlegde because he really wyned them on air thanking them for their support. now back to the matter, they are capable of anything for they really wished ebola would reduce this more than 150.000.000 people.
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by rasputinn(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
I knew it,Obama used Jericho effect to crash the building,so,,,,whoa hold on a bit
Please someone help me tear the author of this sh[i]i[/i]t one dirty slap,and two dirty slaps each for anybody that believes this bullcrap

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by miqos02(m): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
ok
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by idupaul: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sounds like a pack of lies but I am quite confused because the plane I saw in TB Joshuas video was a C-130
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by trollolo: 1:21am On Sep 28, 2014
[size=15pt]What does the ALMIGHTY U.S want with a T.B JOSHUA??!!!!?? What kind of dim-witted-puff-puff seller came up with this sh%T!!. Nigeria isn't even important to the west!![/size] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Jefak(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2014
olapluto:
The bribe is working wonders. I expect more silly reports of such magnitude in days to come, until we all forget and move on.

Some peeps are just so intelligenltly dumb... im sure yu haven't been to any airport in lagos.. have yu flown b4? naah, didnt think so...

What's the relationship btwn the airports location and ikotun egbe?? Crafts take behind abule egba... agege... yu hardly see em from iyana ipaja.. not to talk of egba and ikotun... yu are surely daft man...or woman, cos only girls are this daft...

I'm not supporting this shii on Russian intelligence and the usa, and I ain saying it's a lie either....

So far you don't know the truth, be a clean sheet... learn or yu will go no where, people wey talk say na bribe, abeg where dem dey today?? are they beta than you are Did you know how they pestered for the synagogue to support them?? So Bleep off if you don't know anything.. I pray you read this and ask for forgiveness after yu read the book of Luke, and I ain talking about a novel... I mean yur bible, that's if you got one
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Jefak(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abbycite:

Stop shooting urself in the foot......

Where u should we start from.......is it the missing MH170 flight that your prophet said "they would soon find" in March (and is yet to be found in September)..... Or the 50k (transport money) ur prophet offered the journalists to influence their report........ or which one self? Mister Mikeapollo, u are free to be as gullible as possible but kindly tell ur prophet to limit the way he attempt to tarnish our image outside Nigeria....

Chicken, check yuh news wella.. TB revealed the location of 370... smh
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
mikeapollo:

Please, let us stop making wild allegations without any concrete proof. Who bribed who?

You can check the article on www.whatdoesitmean.com

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1805.htm

Why don't you find out who this Sorcha Faal is before you go believing every crummy nonsense the person posts?

Sorcha Faal is a big hoax/oyinbo 419.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by joseph1832(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
mikeapollo:

Please, let us stop making wild allegations without any concrete proof. Who bribed who?

You can check the article on www.whatdoesitmean.com

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1805.htm
You should direct this comment to SCOAN!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Levels Of Knowledge By Pastor David Ogbueli / Are You A Christian If You Don't Believe Every Bible Story? / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.