Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence (8938 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by goldfish80(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2014
This is beyond me mehn.... Am off this thread for my own sanity.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Elypsis(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2014
I wonder why somme pple on NL take evrything for jokes......if u wan crack silly and dry jokes why not take to the stage and stop fooling ur ass.......fine! It was reported that an aircraft was hovering on the church's airspace its freakin possible that the vibrations frm the sound cud av caused the damage.....why some dry joke crackers jst think they funny....
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by blexxonmak(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2014
TBJ said it & I am still echoing it that it was an attack.The long arm of God will catch up with them soon.#I LOVE TBJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Seriously, Am I the only dum. b person in Nigeria? But pls whats wrong in re-structuring a 2 storey building to 4? or 3 to 6?

Some internet engineers actually think T.B Joshua has been mounting blocks and cement on the initially structure without any plan.
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Sunymoore(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
If Nigerian can't make love to his wife. He'll blame the states
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Jesusloveyou: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
olapluto:
You just sound more silly with every reply. When did you find out it was a military jet?? And is Ikotun not within an aviation corridor? Was that the only building being hovered around? Why are the other buildings still standing?
In case you ever did physics, or ever boarded a plane and looked through the window, you will realise that it is virtually impossible to 'hover around a particular building' at such height.
Moreover, if you watch the video released by Synagogue, you will clearly see that the building went down due to structural defect. Pause the video at the point of crash and play second by second.
All these pathetic excuses by some wacky websites will not do this pastor any good. I know if it was just Nigerians that died in the incident, things would have died down more. But this pastor keeps insulting the dead. First he claimed BH attacked the church with the aircraft, then he said those who died were matyrs of God, now it is the USA that crashed the building.
A pastor who's empire is built of lies will not hesitate to tell more porky lies no matter the situation.
insult d dead?so they are matyrs of satan.u can believe anything u like,u can as well believe satan is more powerful than 'almighty God' crucified him,he is fake,he give bribe,dat has be ur song.what is ur gain,this is not about pdp or apc(jonathan or fashola would have persecute him),it is about my God and satan.
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Skii(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
@GenBuhari

for your reading pleasure

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by ogaofficer(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by ogaofficer(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nonybb: I cant vouch or exonerate US from such Complicity Judging from their gathering of panoply of weaponry desperately stationed to eliminate non ally
What is this one saying. . . . . Sir, it will be of great help if you can stay away from public speaking cos u cant address NIGERIANZ. My 2kobo.
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by alexis007(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
i know somewhere near my area where okada men,napep riders,bus conductors...just to mention but a few...do gather to do some political analyses on the trending development in the country....that was exactly where this op got his ridiculous theses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Koolmexxi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
It is really disheartening how religion has helped to rob some people of wateva sense they had left. D level @ which some of us reason actually makes me wonder how they found their way out d birth canal. Who even dug up dis nonsense sef? And some are even arguing in support of d OP.... Common sense is definitely going extinct.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by fr3do(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
This is utter crap
No solid motive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by neyop85(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
olapluto: The bribe is working wonders. I expect more silly reports of such magnitude in days to come, until we all forget and move on.
I believe this report, it's not a matter of bribing anybody. The Americans have hypnotised the world especially Africans so we don't ever see anything wrong in what they do. They are therefore always seen as saints and protectors of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by neyop85(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jesusloveyou: insult d dead?so they are matyrs of satan.u can believe anything u like,u can as well believe satan is more powerful than 'almighty God' crucified him,he is fake,he give bribe,dat has be ur song.what is ur gain,this is not about pdp or apc(jonathan or fashola would have persecute him),it is about my God and satan.
u underestimate the power of technology.
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Abeg enough with these silly conspiracies . This is a pathetic attempt to divert attention from the real cause of te building collapse and that is the illegal adding of 4more stores to a 2story building. The owner of the building and the engineers or contractors should be charged for negligence and possibly manslaughter. If that building was owned by a regular Joe he'll be cooling his heels in Jail. How can you go ahead and do major construction without obtaining a permit and now you still have the guys to be spreading silly conspiracies. They think all Nigerians are are stupid enough to swallow this rubbish story, hisss
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Godswillu(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
This is my personal opinion:
All this news are pathetic attempt to divert attention from the real cause of the building collapse so that Lagos state will not take over the property.
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by HopeAtHand: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
That military plane also flew to benin the next day.

Believe this, then you can belive anything.
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by 100Cents: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
I am watching ...
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Idrismusty97(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chai! even graduates and supposed literates are throwing their common sense away because of MOG. Later you people would be wondering how Boko haram successfully brainwashed their members.

May thunder fire religion!!
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Abbycite(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nonybb: I cant vouch or exonerate US from such Complicity Judging from their gathering of panoply of weaponry desperately stationed to eliminate non ally

And for ur mind.....u think u are making sense.........clap for urself Mr JOHNFOOL
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by ModusOperandi(f): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
You've got to be kidding me grin
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Mcbussy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
@op & T.B ....u know d rest wink

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by nigerianvenom(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
mikeapollo:

Maybe N50k can buy you and others like you.
Have you read through the article?
Have you ever seen a military jet hover 4 times at very low altitudes over a particular building in a residential area like Ikotun for no reason?
EVERYTHING surrounding the collapse of the building should be investigated......but some people like you only want to hear when TB Joshua will be crucified.

thanks for ur point.
nigerians are so myopic.i asked,does synagogue church looks like a poor church which cannot afford to spend money on its church building?
people keep talking about non approval of the building and yet again i asked,why has no one talked about the hovering of such aircraft around d church at such critical point?
people dont look at that just because they all hate TB JOSHUA.
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by gratieao: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
If you want to be rich in Nigeria, start a church. Politicians will come to you for prayers; presidents will come and kneel before you, nobody can arrest you for anything, even if your illegal church building collapses and kills a hundred people; if girls are your thing, you'll have sex with as many church girls as you want, and when the truth comes out you'll tell them that God says you shouldn't respond to the allegations; you'll tell your church members that God needs money and they'll give generously to you to give to God, and they won't question you when your lifestyle changes and you start riding around in armored, state of the art cars; they won't question you when you buy a private jet, after all your God is not a poor God; you can go through two divorces in 5 years and they'll still follow you like sheep without question; and rabidly defend you on facebook; in fact you can go as far as telling them that you can do no wrong and that you are without sin and all will still be ok. The Nigerian Christian is the most loyal Christian.
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by roufy235(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
okay
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
olapluto: The bribe is working wonders. I expect more silly reports of such magnitude in days to come, until we all forget and move on.

how much will you give a foreigner to indict US.

The person that received the money broadcasted the news and is a Nigerian.

This is another australian negotiator. I have my doubts but can make any assertion.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by benkings(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Abegi leave story....
The one million dollar question is why didn't. TBJoshua. See the building. Collapse before. It. Went down
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by mikeapollo: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
benkings: Abegi leave story....
The one million dollar question is why didn't. TBJoshua. See the building. Collapse before. It. Went down

TB Joshua sees only what God reveals to him!

The Bible did not say that if God did not reveal something to a prophet, then that prophet is fake!
Rather, the Bible says if a prophet says God has told him that something would happen, and that thing does not happen, then the prophet is speaking of himself and not of God!

Don't mix it up.....don't let your hate for TB Joshua becloud your sense of reasoning!
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by blexxonmak(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
You speak as a one of the foolish men speaks.Shall we indeed accept good from God,and shall we not accept adversity?
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by iamakbar(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=jnrbayano]I tried to believe but I remembered that 50grand......

Op, I can't help you.
In T.B Joshua's voice "so what will you write?"
why didn't this come out earlier?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Walks On Air / Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.