Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice (1912 Views)

This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic / Married For Six Years Husband Hiv Positive Wife Negative Advise The Wife Pls / From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by 5minsmadness: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2014
As I write this am in tears because I don't know what else to do. All our friends are aware of my shameful predicament.

I am 24 while he is 35. He married me 5yrs ago and he was the perfect husband. The love we had for each other was unmeasurable at least by my standards. I have 3 wonderful kids by him.

My issue now is that he has refused to take a second wife. When all his mates are boasting of having children via their second wife I am yet to see a helpmate on the horizon. It is true we did not discuss this matter before getting married but I just assumed that since both of us were from polygamous homes it would be the next natural step after a few years.

How does he expect me to cater to his needs and those of my kids at the same time? Every night we sleep on the same bed, I am tired and worn out after taking care of the kids, cooking and cleaning the house by myself and going to the shop and all I want to do is sleep peacefully; the next thing I know he will start to chuck me with his 'thing'. How does he want me to cope? Now he is complaining that I don't satisfy him like I used to when we first started. How is that my fault?

I would have recommended that he go to the town concubine to ease his sexual tension but our neighbor's husband came back from her house last week with infection. I don't want to catch HIV. And with all these loose girls around these days one has to be careful.

OK, he said he plans on having 12children to take care of the family business since blood is thicker than water, but does he expect me to birth all those children? What if I die in the process? If I have all those kids myself and my breasts become flat like slippers from breastfeeding he will be the first to say that I have changed.

Also I feel so lonely. I have no one to talk to when he is not around. I don't want him to have girlfriends outside that will be plotting against me, I know his libido is high, I just want a partner I can trust and treat like a sister just like our families did for us.

There is this woman in his office, Cynthia, a young girl of 21that has been eyeing him(my husband is a very attractive man) and my spies at the office have gone to find out her details and whereabouts. She is a nice girl from a decent family. I have even made friends with her although she does not know my true intentions and she is a kind and respectful girl. I know we will get along very well. I mentioned the matter to my husband but he vehemently refused, saying that he has eyes only for me and he doesn't want me to share him with anybody. But he still wants to chuck every night and he still wants his 12children and he won't allow any house help. I am tired!

I have stopped going for social gatherings and family functions as my club members and peers are laughing at him for not getting a second wife yet despite his riches. Rumors of impotence and 'woman-wrapper' reach my ears as if I am the cause of everything. I have begged and threatened and ignored but he won't listen.

If not that for the disgrace that comes with divorce I would have divorced him since. How do I get him to see things from my point of view? Advice needed pls(sobbing)
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by ITbomb(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Now this is a good one

Get yourself a very attractive househelp and let her serve his meals in the bedroom, make sure she takes her bath when your husband is at home and call her for an errand just when she is with only towel.
But do as if you no know wetin dey go on, men prefer stolen bread to the one given them

2 Likes

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by bellong: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by ifyalways(f): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Marry the lady, bring her home and y'all would have a happy triple sin lives. cheesy
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by egopersonified(f): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Funny enough, I believe there is someone in exactly this kind of predicament.

3 Likes

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by extremelygolden: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Na waoo. While some women will not want to hear that their husband is bringing in another woman as a second wife irrespective of the circumstance surrounding such marriage, here is a sister begging for a co-wife. Life is indeed very complex.
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by olu4life(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2014
Lol. Is this true? Na wa o
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by parismarc: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2014
ITbomb: Now this is a good one
Get yourself a very attractive househelp and let her serve his meals in the bedroom, make sure she takes her bath when your husband is at home and call her for an errand just when she is with only towel

I totally agree, she should also invite the 21 year old girl eyeing the husband for a holiday and come to an agreement with her.

BTW, i dont belive this story, if it's true, she's indeed a woman with a VERY OPEN MIND.

2 Likes

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by 5minsmadness: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2014
ITbomb: Now this is a good one

Get yourself a very attractive househelp and let her serve his meals in the bedroom, make sure she takes her bath when your husband is at home and call her for an errand just when she is with only towel
But the man has refused house help.
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by Godmystrength: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
what more can i do than to cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

@5minsmadness- is this story for real or just what?

wetin my eyes no go see for NL

1 Like

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by edwife(f): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by armyofone(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lol, @ Chuck me with his thing...I see she was unable to meet his sex.ual demands grin

egopersonified: Funny enough, I believe there is someone in exactly this kind of predicament.
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by egopersonified(f): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
armyofone: Lol, @ Chuck me with his thing...I see she was unable to meet his sex.ual demands grin

Abi, not just se.xual, but also chores and keeping up with the kids. Probably too much money too.
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by repogirl(f): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
This should be in the jokes section!

4 Likes

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Story for the gods. undecided
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by Naavah(f): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wow, wonders!!!!!!
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by angeldupe(f): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
No wonder your name is 5minsmadness. You just displayed your talent with this ya story now. I gbadun u o jare

5 Likes

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by pgidex(f): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
God loves a cheerful giver...... cheesy
5minsmadness fit u wella..
tomorrow na only u go folo waka come here dey cry say plsss help me, iyawo has taken over everything including oga.
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by kreamidiva(f): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
5minsmadness! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gawd!

1 Like

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by EfemenaXY: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Flat, uninteresting story.

Boring stuff...
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by soonest(f): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm not fooled at all. This fabricated story is because of that polygamy thread, abi? LWKMD. There's nothing these people won't do to promote women prefering polygamy! Fa fa foul

4 Likes

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
pls where are you from? do you have a younger sibling of marriable age? if all women were like you the world would have been a more peaceful and enjoyable place to be.... i really envy your husband

1 Like

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by DEGREE2466(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
THIS IS SUPER STORY, A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORRY.
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by Agrika: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Make una no comment ooo...it's dat time of the d day...the post was typed within "five" minutes.

1 Like

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by happykidArotiba(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Agrika: Make una no comment ooo...it's dat time of the d day...the post was typed within "five" minutes.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by 5minsmadness: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2014
angeldupe: No wonder your name is 5minsmadness. You just displayed your talent with this ya story now. I gbadun u o jare
Thanku.
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by 5minsmadness: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2014
You people are not providing any reason able answer. The lady is serious angry
Re: Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice by 5minsmadness: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY: Flat, uninteresting story.

Boring stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WICWFvklMDM

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Curses Manifest Faster Than Blessings From Elders? / Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. / Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.