Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic (2436 Views)

Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by makzeze: 4:53am On Oct 24, 2015

Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Cutehector(m): 4:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Fear women!

1 Like

Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 24, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Buharifan: 5:01am On Oct 24, 2015
God have mercy!
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by mmb(m): 5:04am On Oct 24, 2015
too bad.

lalasticlala
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by marshalcarter: 5:10am On Oct 24, 2015
I dnt fear death...I dnt fear poverty...I dnt fear devil...I dnt fear winch....I dnt fear fear itself...I fear WOMAN embarassed
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 24, 2015
oh la la merde
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Sunexy(m): 5:13am On Oct 24, 2015
Good Lord...I myt enter priesthood soon o
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by marshalcarter: 5:14am On Oct 24, 2015
Now if the tin hungry her naw...shebi she would go outside to phuck another woman's husband embarassed
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by makzeze: 5:15am On Oct 24, 2015
marshalcarter:
I dnt fear death...I dnt fear poverty...I dnt fear devil...I dnt fear winch....I dnt fear fear itself...I fear WOMAN embarassed

Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by ril19(m): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2015
No More "a chigaba da gashi"

this is end of d road 4 him. (u kw d road)

meanwhile maybe he was only pulling her legs when he said to her 'i'll take another wife'. now see the result.
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by ril19(m): 5:28am On Oct 24, 2015
Never Ever Let This Man Set His Eyes On That Woman Coz If He Does Shez Gone
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by cococandy(f): 5:47am On Oct 24, 2015
She for just leave the mumu man.

What's all this now?
So gross and animalistic.
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by makzeze: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Fear women!
see the post above.
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Cutehector(m): 6:06am On Oct 24, 2015
makzeze:
see the post above.
see wetin.. Wats dis one sayin
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by echobee(f): 6:06am On Oct 24, 2015
cry cry cry. Too bad cry. She should ave just let the man be . Haba sad
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2015
So wat are da doctors trying to do know? Fix his penis back??
Dis reminds of a fulani boi i met in the orthapedics in a hospital, who had one of his hands cut half. He said he was masturb.ating and his mother caught him and quickly cut d masturbatinng hand.
She later brought him to hospital but i just pity dat boi.
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by nnachukz(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2015
Egbe mi o! Women of these days are hyper-reactive. Women women women.
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by echobee(f): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2015
nnachukz:
Egbe mi o! Women of these days are hyper-reactive. Women women women.
men men men angry. Wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by JoeCutie(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2015
cococandy:
She for just leave the mumu man.

What's all this now?
So gross and animalistic.
How very low people can go. This is just a very unfortunate way of living. undecided embarassed #Gross
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Yustash001(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by nnachukz(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2015
echobee:

men men men angry. Wetin happen?
see what one of your gender has done to my brother.
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by afrikaa: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2015
lawd...
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by afrikaa: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2015
lawd...a terrible world we live in,i tell you.

Now she z happy i hope.
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Hell has no wrath than a woman's fury.
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Joy1706(f): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Eya buh i don't feel anything, pity or otherwise. Sheybi these men won't behave. Too bad of her sha
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Misleading topic; this happened in China; a Chinese lady that caught his naija Bobo cheating on her ; and decided to met such on him...
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2015
AMUDIKE ALAAAAAAAAA!!!!! grin
KIKIKIIIKIIKIKIKUKIIKUUKUKUU! !!! This is the end of$Solomon Grundy" no more wife or /nor second wife.
AMUDIKE ALAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Now the wife will start the cheating while he sits with a dic, kless balls.
Kpele!
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by EfemenaXY: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2015
Crime of passion.

There was no need for her to take the laws into her hand. I hope she gets severely punished for this.
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Glamglam(f): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
yikes!! even the book of Proverbs warns against the anger of women..

www.thisismum.com
Re: This Man's Manhood Cut By His Wife Because He Wanted To Take Second Wife(graphic by Glamglam(f): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
yikes!! even the book of Proverbs warns against the anger of women..

www.thisismum.com

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife / 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! / My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.