Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh (21347 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh / Nairaland Members Ask For The IMMEDIATE ELECTION Of Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by AdemolaA2: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Good and nice move , very commendable and thoughtful...
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by Eneze1(f): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
ibrews: Ok
morbid: H
jaykaylegend: ,
akinlex: .

Space booking in progress................
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by GowonAbacha: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
jaykaylegend: ,
Borrow me that ur space na. I wan buy am grin
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by samplegirl(f): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lovely. That woman was used by God to save the whole of West Africa because only Him God knew what the scale of mortality would have been if that animal called Sawyer had left and mixed with the populace.

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by Ijaya123: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Right step in the right direction. This should be done ASAP.
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Herbert Macauley's grand-daughter
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by slickyb(f): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
BreezyRita: Members of the Lagos State House of Assembly moved a motion yesterday September 24th asking the state Governor, Babatunde Fashola to rename the Infectious Disease Hospital, IDH, where Ebola disease patients were recently treated, after Doctor Stella Adadevoh.
The motion for her to be immortalized was moved by Hon Adefunmilayo Tejuoso and seconded by Hon Muyiwa Jimoh. The lawmakers said Dr. Adadevoh's act of stopping Sawyer from leaving the First Consultant hospital after she found out he was infected with the deadly virus, saved many lives.The Speaker of the House of Assembly,Adeyemi Ikuforiji directed the clerk of the House, Segun Abiru to communicate the decision to the state Governor. If approved by the Governor,the hospital will be known as the Stella Adadevoh Infectious Disease Hospital.
Hope he approves...
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by obailala(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
I hate when they rename institutions after people in a bid to honour them. By the way, what about the other health workers who lost their lives protecting Nigerians?... Was it only Dr Stella that fought ebola?... We need to stop trivializing the lives of other Nigerians all because they are not 'important' personalities.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
101% agree
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by komek(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
sirjohnson: Meanwhile, the photo of Shekau when he was captured, before later killed surfaces online..See it Here

I did not open the link but I am convinced u are deceiving ursef.

Be real and pple will follow ur blog, nansense
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by feedthenation(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Very nice memorial.

I guess more should follow.
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by buoye1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nice move
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by englishmart(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Do they have to do all that? embarassed

Well, it's not my business

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by Amack(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Some naija get sence.
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by darkroses(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
otijah: And after she did all that the man still distributed the disease. What about the poeple who worked very hard containing and eradicating the virus? Wht are their own compensation. Make them go sidon abeg
she made contact tracing very easy

God forbid the other way round

4 Likes

Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by sirjohnson(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
komek:

I did not open the link but I am convinced u are deceiving ursef.

Be real and pple will follow ur blog, nansense

Follow the link and you will see that I HAVE NEVER posted a fake stuff before and will never in the name of traffic....If you click the link and its fake, then you can go ahead and cuss my all you like.
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by kennydee05(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Best move in the right direction
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by komek(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
sirjohnson:

Follow the link and you will see that I HAVE NEVER posted a fake stuff before and will never in the name of traffic....If you click the link and its fake, then you can go ahead and cuss my all you like.

Ok
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by Moreena(f): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
it's nice angryit's nice
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by epospiky(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
That's very thoughtful of the lagos state house of assembly. She really deserves it. Brave doctor. RIP

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by Samiceman: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
ibrews: Only me book two space....abeg DIS SPACE IS FOR SALE!
your mumurity no get part two
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by arsetalks(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
otijah: And after she did all that the man still distributed the disease. What about the poeple who worked very hard containing and eradicating the virus? Wht are their own compensation. Make them go sidon abeg
This is a very insensitive statement to make. She used her little powers to ensure the man does not leave the hospital for another place which if it had happened, the whole country would have been in trouble.

She and others who did their jobs and risked their lives while taking peanuts deserves an award more than the footballers who got bogus money to play for us.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by sufmo: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Its worth it
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by anonimi: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Good move worthy of emulation in honour of other big & small heroes in our midst rather the thieves who deprive us of basic common utilities & infrastructures.
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by jaykaylegend(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Borrow me that ur space na. I wan buy am grin
how much you go buy am??cool
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by MASAKAR(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
It was a fab motion
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by akpanikpe(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Cool
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by Afam4eva(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
GowonAbacha: A good idea but honestly, with all due respect to the dead, this woman is just too overrated. Comm'on many other doctors died and risked their lives in this fight.
I was gonna say this but wanted to be very careful in order not to incur the wrath of some people. With all due respect to the dead, i don't see how what this woman did is different from what was done by other doctors and nurses who sacrificed their lives to make sure th Liberian remained in the hospital. why pick her out of the lot?
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by ibrews: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Samiceman: your mumurity no get part two
u can suck my D!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina / 7 Things To Attempt In 2017 / Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.