Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Rising Kidnapping In Our Decks Around Our Waterways With No Media Coverage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rising Kidnapping In Our Decks Around Our Waterways With No Media Coverage (452 Views)

Wike Begins Demolition Of Structures On Waterways(photos) / Tension As PDP, APC Disagree On Security On Warri Waterways / FG To Privatise Railways, Inland Waterways, 6 Others In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rising Kidnapping In Our Decks Around Our Waterways With No Media Coverage by kel4soft: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
This has nothing to do with APC or PDP. I am not supposed to bring this to this forum but I have to since most of our leaders or those in authority have their monikers here.

When I said kidnapping in our waterways, am not talking about pirates kidnapping passengers but this criminals kidnapping innocent Nigerians in their yards. This has been going on for years and nothing meaningful have been done to checkmate this atrocities been perpetrated by this evil monsters. It is no gain saying that many families have lost their bread winners because of the activities of this small section of our brothers.

As am writing this, an expatriate is on his way to the hands of this monsters or some ransoms in different camps are been negotiated for the released of their abductors.
I lost an Uncle earlier last year to this greedy folks at Amasoma a staff of Agip. As am writing this, a friend just lost his job because pirates broke into their deck at night, shot their captain and kidnapped their expatriates. All these have been going in our creeks without one media coverage.

Solution: The Nigerian Navy must go after these baaastards once and for all.

Thats all for now.

1 Like

Re: Rising Kidnapping In Our Decks Around Our Waterways With No Media Coverage by Arch1: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sorry, please let me help you stretch the discussion further.

What has happened to all the millions earmarked for the clean up of Ogoni land?

Has the menace of Oil spillage, water pollution and land degradation in the Niger Delta been adressed?
Re: Rising Kidnapping In Our Decks Around Our Waterways With No Media Coverage by kel4soft: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arch1: Sorry, please let me help you stretch the discussion further.

What has happened to all the millions earmarked for the clean up of Ogoni land?

Has the menace of Oil spillage, water pollution and land degradation in the Niger Delta been adressed?

The issues you just added are for another discuss. This is specifically for the security of lives of our people at various boats. We are losing lives and companies are folding up. Yet, no one is saying anything.

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Denies Labeling Aliyu, Lamido As Deceitful / Asari Dokubo Threatens... / @ Elrufia Defeats Sss & AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.