Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) (5561 Views)

Unbelievable! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) / SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies / Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by dotta: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Highly controversial South
African Pastor ,Daniel
Lesego of Rabboni Centre
Ministries has graduated
from trampling on his
congregation ,having them eat grass ,to giving them
petrol to drink.He held
petrol in a bottle and said
petrol can be as tasty as
pineapple. Suddenly church members
were rushing towards him
begging for a taste.When he
gives them he asks"Is it
nice"? They yell and nod in
excitement,pleading for more... See More Photos and watch video Here>>>www.pijango..com/2014/09/unbelievable-pastor-lesego-has.html

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by 9jahubcom(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
were is d video
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Kx: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
What is going on?
This does not look right at all.
This does not look like the best way to prove faith at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq5qYNH3ZZ4
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by kekakuz(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
I love this pastor
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nothing hypnotises the human mind more than religion. I'm not surprised

10 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by bennygreat1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wonders shall never END... So many SOULs in bondage...

God is REALLY merciful.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Smh for dis brain washed people
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by naijaboiy: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
kekakuz: I love this pastor
Really cheesy

How many Gallons of petrol has he made you drink?undecided

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by adanduka: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Can't believe what I just watched. Are the followers of this man bewitched? Why can Christians read the Bible for themselves like the Berean Christians? Again ask yourself, would Jesus put fire to fuel in church and then give you some fuel to drink asking you 'Is it nice'?
Hell is getting heated up for these fake pastors misleading people.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by naijaboiy: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Where is religion taking us to
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by s3nn2x(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
The worse I watched was the man asking unborn babies to dance in the womb of their mothers. It was really creepy. This one is even small compared to the grass own. No wonder the blacks were ruled for years by Whites in South Africa. They are just as bad if not worse than Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Sarimah(f): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Smh...pineapple keh?

can dis happen in nigeria?
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Sarimah(f): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
s3nn2x: The worse I watched was the man asking unborn babies to dance in the womb of their mothers. It was really creepy. This one is even small compared to the grass own. No wonder the blacks were ruled for years by Whites in South Africa. They are just as bad if not worse than Nigerians.
r u serious? shocked
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by boss1310(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
they aren't"congregations"just puppets
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
ALL OF YOU BLAMING THE MAN OF GOD HAVE NO FAITH AND ARE BEING USED BY THE DEVIL.
YOU ARE WORSE THAN ATHEISTS
DIDNT THE BIBLE SAY THAT GOD CHOOSES THE FOOLISH THINGS TO SHAME THE WISE
"New International Version
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."
1 CORINTHIANS 1:27
GOD ALSO SAYS HIS WAYS ARE NOT OURS. JEREMIAH 29:11
ARE YOU WISER THAN GOD ALMIGHTY?
TOUCH NOT MY PROPHET SAYS THE LORD OF HOSTS.
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU GUYS AND MAY YOU BURN IN HELL FOR SLANDERING A PROPHET OF GOD. /S
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by OCTAVO: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nawa o. The video is so absurd!
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by iamord(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Personality cults.. That's what is trending now. I watched this same pastor tell his members to eat grass. I knew they were all hypnotized.. If you don't believe in their gimmicks their jazz can't work on u
Religion will destroy black mentality completely!! If measures are not taken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by iamord(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Apatheist: ALL OF YOU BLAMING THE MAN OF GOD HAVE NO FAITH AND ARE BEING USED BY THE DEVIL.
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU GUYS AND MAY YOU BURN IN HELL FOR SLANDERING A PROPHET OF GOD.

*Brainwash alert*

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by COZIN2SATAN(f): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
I was actually expecting the pastor to pour little from that bottle on the burning fire and see the flame increase grin grin grin grin....All na Stage dont be deceive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Apatheist: ALL OF YOU BLAMING THE MAN OF GOD HAVE NO FAITH AND ARE BEING USED BY THE DEVIL.
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU GUYS AND MAY YOU BURN IN HELL FOR SLANDERING A PROPHET OF GOD.
eeeeeeeeedddddddiiiiiiiioooooottttttttt....!!!!
WOMEN ALWAYS LEADING AN ARMY OF DOCILE AND FOOLISH PEOPLE....
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Hermanie(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin This thing na comedy video

But Christians, if want to see MIRACLE just wait & stay left behind after the rapture, then you'll know the devil has immerse power
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
iamord:

*Brainwash alert*
Dogdammit!!
I forgot my sarcasm symbol.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by ninovandross(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
The 3rd pic luks as if they are dancing Ijo Shoki

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by EvangSDKalu: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm not surprise now, Why it is more south Africans that died.

Just take a good look how this looks like a movies where people are possessed. I'm not good in giving a Man of God bad name, but this one is a confirmed native doctor in cassock.

This is not a way of proving the power of God. Deuteronomy 6:16 you shall not tempt the Lord your God.
I wonder why people refuse to be mesmerize by this native doctors in church.
Read the word for yourself. Everybody is entitled to the power of God.
John 12:1 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right/power to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.

Matt 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

Matt 10:16
Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

Gen 6:7
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Be wise people, this end time.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Some Women....with their grasshopper legs....and this won't stop dem.from opening their hairy puossy for banging when occasion demand....rubbishhhh
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Actually I don't see much difference between this man and the pastors of Nigeria. Just that one is more aggressive than the other. Afterall a pastor slapped a girl in this same Nigeria and the congregation urged him on.

If only Africa as a whole can look beyond religion, our dear continent wouldn't still be in shambles after years and years of hypnosis in the disguise of religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Anything religion I do not like to judge cuz what may seem right to gawd might be foolishness to men....I am not sayn its right though
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
I think it's time they put their pastor to the test smiley

He should have faith that his skin won't burn if he sets himself ablaze.

It will feel like he's eating sweet pineapples angry

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Marsatto: Anything religion I do not like to judge cuz what may seem right to gawd might be foolishness to men....I am not sayn its right though

Then we shouldn't have a brain in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by 50calibre(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Africa the home of lunacy

Great piece of theatre by the way
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Arosa(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
funny video, bad acting too. grin grin grin TBJ makes better films. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh Chim See What This 18years Old Girl Is Turning Into (photos) / Bursted!!! Davido Lied About Chioma Coronavirus Test Result / Fans Ridicule Mercy Johnson Over Nigeria Passport For Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.