Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) (5609 Views)

Unbelievable! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) / SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies / Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by goldfish80(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
This is beyond madness. One day he will make his church members eat his poo in the name of the Lord.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Xsenga(f): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
datalossvictim1: I think it's time they put their pastor to the test smiley

He should have faith that his skin won't burn if he sets himself ablaze.

It will feel like he's eating sweet pineapples angry

BLESS U. grin
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by tiwaz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
he should drink it first
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by soilsista(f): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Apatheist: ALL OF YOU BLAMING THE MAN OF GOD HAVE NO FAITH AND ARE BEING USED BY THE DEVIL.
YOU ARE WORSE THAN ATHEISTS
DIDNT THE BIBLE SAY THAT GOD CHOOSES THE FOOLISH THINGS TO SHAME THE WISE
"New International Version
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."
1 CORINTHIANS 1:27
GOD ALSO SAYS HIS WAYS ARE NOT OURS. JEREMIAH 29:11
ARE YOU WISER THAN GOD ALMIGHTY?
TOUCH NOT MY PROPHET SAYS THE LORD OF HOSTS.
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU GUYS AND MAY YOU BURN IN HELL FOR SLANDERING A PROPHET OF GOD.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by s3nn2x(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: r u serious? shocked
For real.

I think it is the same man sef
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by amiskurie(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Weird world
Possessed!
Zombies!
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Sarimah(f): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
s3nn2x:
For real.

I think it is the same man sef
dats badt
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by olempe(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Apatheist: ALL OF YOU BLAMING THE MAN OF GOD HAVE NO FAITH AND ARE BEING USED BY THE DEVIL.
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU GUYS AND MAY YOU BURN IN HELL FOR SLANDERING A PROPHET OF GOD.

Smh embarassed cry
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by 100Cents: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Now tell me why he cannot convince his female members to sleep with him as part of prayers.

What kind of useless show of faith is this ?
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Mayydayy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
i use to think Nigerians are the most religious people on planet earth
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
soilsista:
Sarcasm, sisi. wink
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by tpia1: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
just when petrol prices started dropping too.

what effect is all this having on nigeria and nigerians?

oil producing country and all that.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy: Where is religion taking us to
dis is nt d ryt question, d ryt question is why r people dis gullible
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by obomobo: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2014
datalossvictim1: I think it's time they put their pastor to the test smiley

He should have faith that his skin won't burn if he sets himself ablaze.

It will feel like he's eating sweet pineapples angry

wicked. U want d man to lead by example
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2014
Just restrict them to eating grass and guzzling gasoline, 'cos this is exactly how factions groups like Boko Haram evolve.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by soilsista(f): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Tumisang: Next they'll be lining up for ''holy milk'' from his pen*s!
This generation of SA women... angry angry
Lol ke batlile ke kgama ke coffee!! Kao rata waitse kiss

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by soilsista(f): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Apatheist:
Sarcasm, sisi. wink
Alright brother
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by darnley16(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU GUYS AND MAY YOU BURN IN HELL FOR SLANDERING A PROPHET OF GOD. /S
k
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) by tiwaz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
pastor from hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

60 Year Old Grandmother Kris Jenner Marries 35 Year Old Boyfriend Corey Gamble / Nigerian Dancer, Poco Lee Reacts As Burna Boy Calls Him A Legend / "I've Been Terribly Sick & Had Serious Family Issues"- Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.