Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

When Was The Last Time You Ate An Apple? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Was The Last Time You Ate An Apple? (1557 Views)

The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) / My Sister & I Ate An Expired Noodles- Any Side Effects? / Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate An Apple? by EfemenaXY: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
edwife:
Jezz Efe where do you buy your fresh veggies and fruits?
I only go to TFC,the best in the country.I think they turkish and have branches across the UK.

Lol!

Morrison's, Asda, Lidl... whichever is closest to me when I'm out and about - but preferably Morrison's.

I also tend to pick them up from market traders who put them out on display. You get really large bowls of fruits (oranges, bananas, pears, grapes, strawberries, etc) for a quid each.

Shebi it was on the news a few months back that new health guidelines recommend we eat seven fruits and veg a day, as opposed to five? cheesy cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate An Apple? by edwife(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Morrison's, Asda, Lidl... whichever is closest to me when I'm out and about - but preferably Morrison's.

I also tend to pick them up from market traders who put them out on display. You get really large bowls of fruits (oranges, bananas, pears, grapes, strawberries, etc) for a quid each.

Shebi it was on the news a few months back that new health guidelines recommend we eat seven fruits and veg a day, as opposed to five? cheesy cheesy

Yea you right.I only pick them from market traders during market days,but othewise i go to TFC or iceland cheesy.

Morrison and coorperative sabi cheat!They never gonna see me in their stores grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate An Apple? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
edwife:

Jezz Efe where do you buy your fresh veggies and fruits?

I only go to TFC,the best in the country.I think they turkish and have branches across the UK.

lol you just had to prove to me your also in jand.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate An Apple? by EfemenaXY: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
edwife:

Yea you right.I only pick them from market traders during market days,but othewise i go to TFC or iceland cheesy.

Morrison and coorperative sabi cheat!They never gonna see me in their stores grin grin grin

Lol @ cheating stores! Iceland do cheat too. Not all of those fresh items they sell for £1 really merit that price o!

Be that as it may, I do love Morrison's and Boots. Crazy about them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate An Apple? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol @ cheating stores! Iceland do cheat too. Not all of those fresh items they sell for £1 really merit that price o!

Be that as it may, I do love Morrison's and Boots. Crazy about them. cheesy

Madam efe, I dont know but i'm strongly attracted to every married women i've met here especially your friend edwife. Can't help it really.

Wow I absolutely love your piece. You are an exceptional talent. kudos to you and more grace.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate An Apple? by EfemenaXY: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
^^ My piece?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate An Apple? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ My piece?

Yes I mean your novel. Mysterious depth. Lovely.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate An Apple? by EfemenaXY: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oh!

Thank you very much for the compliment! Much appreciated. smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ate An Apple? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY: Oh!

Thank you very much for the compliment! Much appreciated. smiley

You are welcome smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy About Cupcakes?!come In, & Get E-books. / Making Fluffy Pancakes In This Corona Season / Do NOT Throw Away The Eggshells Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.