Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

blonde jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / blonde jokes (2394 Views)

The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

blonde jokes by casper(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2005
abeg please let us start a trend about how dumb BLONDES are!!!

i hope ya all enjoy it oh and no explicit words pls. i start with this :

A blonde walks into a TV shop and asks to buy a
TV. But the clerk says that they don't sell TV's
to blondes.

Thinking that to be strange, she walks out. About
an hour later she goes in again and asks to buy a
TV. Again the clerk says that they don't sell
TV's to blondes.

The blonde is getting pissed now, so she goes and
dyes her hair red and then walks into the TV
store asking to buy a TV. But once again, the
clerk says that they don't sell TV's to blondes.

"But how did you know I was a blonde," she asks.
And the clerk says," We sell microwaves in this
store."

Re: blonde jokes by casper(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2005
Q.How do you confuse a blond?

A.You don't, they're born that way.
Re: blonde jokes by hotangel2(f): 6:36am On Sep 23, 2005
hahah..

Quest: why do blonde nurses always have red markers with them?
Ans: Incase the need to draw blood.
Re: blonde jokes by adesodgi(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2005
hey man i love your concept and your style,casper looks great NAKED,Uu know
Re: blonde jokes by kelvin(m): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2005
A man was passing by a field and saw a farmer(blonde of course) satanding in the field doing nothing and not looking at any thing in particular, just starring at the sky. Concerned, he asked the farmer what he was doing, "I am trying to win a nobel prize", the farmer answered. "Just exactly how do you intend to do that" the man asked. "Well, they said they only give nobel prizes to those who are OUT-STANDING-IN THEIR FIELDS...
Re: blonde jokes by Farriel(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2005
Haha...you got me laughing there Kelvin.
Re: blonde jokes by hotangel2(f): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2005
hahaha... nice one there kel.
Re: blonde jokes by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2005
These three blondes where going to purchase a
Christmas tree but they then decided to go into
the forest to chop down a real one.

The first blonde said "I dont care how long it
takes us I wont a perfect tree."

The other two blondes agreed saying "We won't
leave untill we find the right one."

Three days later they were still searching.
The first blonde looked at her two tired and
hungry friends and said "I promise the next
tree we come across we'll chop it down and
take it home and we wont care
Re: blonde jokes by Mystique(f): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2006
Errr, Okay undecided undecided
Re: blonde jokes by oge4real(f): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2006
if blondes are really this stupid and confused then why are most naija girls dyeing their hair blonde at all cost?
Re: blonde jokes by oge4real(f): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2006
if blondes are really this stupid and confused then why are most naija girls dyeing their hair blonde at all cost?
Re: blonde jokes by casper(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2006
because they want to have something to blame for the countries situation!!! lol
Re: blonde jokes by backnbeta(f): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2007
A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.

The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."

The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification, at least something with your picture on it?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.

She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."
Re: blonde jokes by Migines(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2007
@backndbeta
i luv dis
Re: blonde jokes by Bamiprof(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2007
@backnbeta
nice one there
Re: blonde jokes by temmysexy(f): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2007
nice! wink wink
Re: blonde jokes by Aiphie(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2007
Really nice all them blonde jokes. grin grin grin
Re: blonde jokes by Aiphie(f): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2007
Really nice all them blonde jokes. grin grin grin
Re: blonde jokes by mimiko(f): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2007
@ backnbeta
my goodness cooooool
@ kel
nice one
Re: blonde jokes by kanmosyl(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2007
You've got Blonde
A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is!”

My stupid computer keeps saying, “You’ve got mail!”
Re: blonde jokes by GTay(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2007
A blonde walks into a doctor's office. She gets in the room with the doctor and says, "Doc, I hurt all over." The doctor is really confused. He says, "What do you mean, you hurt all over?" The blonde says, "I'll show you."
She then touches herself on her leg. "OW!!! I hurt there." Then she touches her earlobe. "OW!!!!!! I hurt there too!" Then she touches her hair. "OW!!!!! EVEN MY HAIR HURTS!" So the doctor sits back and thinks on it for 5 min. Then he says, "Tell me, is blonde your natural hair color?" The blonde says "Yes, why?"
The doctor says, "Well, you got a broken finger, "

A blonde and a brunette are driving down the highway in a convertible. The brunette knows that she's speeding so she asks the blonde if there's a cop behind them. The blonde looks behind her and sees a cop and tells the brunette. The brunette then asks if his he's got his lights on. The blonde replies "Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes, No"

A blonde, brunette and redhead woman decided to compete in the Breast Stroke division of the English Channel swim competition. The brunette came in first, the redhead second. The blonde finally reached the shore completely exhausted. After being revived with blankets and a drink she remarked, "I don't want to complain, but I'm pretty sure those other two girls used their arms.

There were these three women who escaped from prison. A blonde and two brunets. So to get away from the cops they hid in an abandoned farm house. In the farm house there were three burlap sacks sitting around. So they hid in them. When the cops came to the farm house the one of the cops saw the sacks, the officers yells, "There's just three burlap sacks in here!" To which his partner replies, "Then kick them just to be sure it's not them hiding". The officer goes and kicks the one with the brunet in it and she yells, "MEEEYYOWW!" the officer said "Oh, its just a stupid cat in there." So he kicks the one with the other brunet in it and she yells, "RUUFFF RUFFF!", so the officer says, "Oh, it's just a stupid dog!" Then he kicks the sack with the blonde in it and she yells, "POTATOES!"

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when an attractive blonde neighbor came out of her house and went straight to her mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut, and stormed back in her house. A little later, she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox, opened it and slammed it shut again. Angered, she again stormed back in her house.
As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out yet again. She marched to the mailbox, opened it, and then slammed it shut harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions, the man asked, "Is something wrong?" "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps giving me a message saying "You've Got Mail."

There was a married blonde who was very concerned about her stupidity to her husband, so she decides to make it up to him by painting the house while he's at work.
When her husband came home, the house was suspiciously green and smelled like paint, so he went to her wife to see what's going on. When he went in the bedroom, she was still painting while she was wearing a ski jacket over a leather jacket. The husband said "I like what you did to the house, but why are you wearing a ski jacket over a leather jacket?" The blonde responds "When I was reading the instructions on the can, it said 'FOR BEST RESULTS, USE TWO COATS!'"
Re: blonde jokes by mescapon(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2008
omg itz so funny n my gf iz blonde, she must read dis lol tongue
Re: blonde jokes by tufe(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2008
. . .and then she's gonna breakup with you
Re: blonde jokes by clemcykul(f): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2008
laffs grin
Re: blonde jokes by tufe(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2008
keep laffing wink
Re: blonde jokes by mescapon(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ tufe

o on a second tot, i wudnt let her read diz den tongue
Re: blonde jokes by tufe(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2008
very wise decision grin
Re: blonde jokes by clemcykul(f): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2008
mescapon is becoming intelligent! wow grin
Re: blonde jokes by tufe(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2008
thank God for his life
Re: blonde jokes by 2Angels1: 9:39pm On May 01, 2010
this is a really good stuff

(1) (Reply)

A Little Boy And His Mother / Matchmaking Time With Dr Killz! / If U Read This Joke U Are A Mad Man!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.