Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,012 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Was A Father! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Was A Father! (577 Views)

A Father's Heart Cry For His Baby / Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Father! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
I couldn’t help myself. I busted into a hysterically laugh only to be met by a cold dead silence from the other end of the line. ‘I am very disappointed!’, was the last statement I heard before the call was dropped. I stood outside in the freezing cold of the night wondering whether it was a joke or real. The music coming from the night club was beating like miles away and I could only hear my heart beat as it sounded like a bass drum during a military parade. Lost in my thought, I started to perspire as the weather immediately seemed like it was more than 500c. ‘Frank, what if it was true?’ I ask myself. I was shocked into reality when my friend tapped me, ‘the girls are wondering whether I have the intention of keeping them single and lonely for the night’, was all he said before he headed back into the club. No matter how the atmosphere, the music, the booze, the girls and all, tried to lively my mood the thought that ‘Is she?’ kept crawling back. God please let it end up a joke…

(1) (Reply)

The Chant! / Rules For Voting On Mobilebookshelf Write And Win. / A True Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.