Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,344 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Daily IT News And Links - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Daily IT News And Links (1118 Views)

Naijainfo - Android App To Get Local News And Gists / Share Links To Download Programming Ebooks Of Your Choice / My Joomla Menu Links Are Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily IT News And Links by sbucareer(f): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2006

I saw this news on the zdnet.com website and wanted to share it with Nairalanders. But I thought opening a thread was too bogus on the other hand I needed where to post it.

I decided to open a generic thread that would help members in the future to post MUST read news related to IT and links from the website so that people can go and view or read articles.

Re: Daily IT News And Links by sbucareer(f): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2006
[size=16pt]
FAQ: JavaScript insecurities
[/size]

By [email=joris.evers@cnet.com]Joris Evers[/email], CNET News.com
Published on ZDNet News: July 28, 2006, 5:16 PM PT

I want to share this link with you.
Re: Daily IT News And Links by sbucareer(f): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2006

Black people in higher education
Re: Daily IT News And Links by parosky(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2006
@sbucareer, I know this thread is your bride now and you'll definitely come here today, but you have an unfinished business here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-18462.0.html

Waiting for you there. Just put anything there. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ethical Hacking / Can You Imagine The Insult? / Bash Shell Vulnerability Affects Linux,unix And Mac OS X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.