Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

New Bible Movie Exodus: Gods And Kings - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Bible Movie Exodus: Gods And Kings (830 Views)

I Was Disappointed By The Movie Exodus: Gods And Kings. / Egypt Bans Movie 'exodus: Gods And Kings' / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Bible Movie Exodus: Gods And Kings by darlingtonamz(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
This movie is to come to the cinema by the end of the year, and continuing the bible story series with the story of Moses. The movie doesn't actually follow the original biblical story, according to the trailer.

After the release of Noah (2014) which featured a character that was not as depicted in the bible, I will be surprised to see this particular movie follow the original story. In my own opinion, if they just manage to stick with at least 80 percent of the story, the movie will be one of the epics.
Christian Bale is a terrific actor, this will help his post-batman career.
watch video...
http://www.amanzed.com/2014/09/must-watch-movie-trailer-exodus-gods.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Srk’s Happy New Year VS Salman’s Kick-earning & Popularity Comparison / 12 Movies You Didn’t Know Were Based On Books / Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv: Nigerians, This New Baby Must Not DIE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.