Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Is This The Best Nigerian Rap Song This Year?? -abujamedia - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is This The Best Nigerian Rap Song This Year?? -abujamedia (1571 Views)

Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? / Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Nigerian Rap Song This Year?? -abujamedia by AndyBlaze123(f): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Andy Blaze, a Port Harcourt based singer/rapper who
is currently a sophomore in the University Of Port
Harcourt makes an audacious entry in to the Nigerian
Music scene with a well articulated Hip Hop effort
titled ‘Adam’.
Adam is an ingenuous Rap song laced on hard
instrumentals with a catchy bridge and is the first
Freestyle to drop in Andy Blaze’s Nine(9) Freestyles
Web Presence Project where he aims to drops Nine
Freestyles before a main official single.
Andy Blaze is currently unsigned but is managed by
Port Harcourt based franchise, BITG Movement.
Download and Share.

Download it below

www.abujamedia.net/andy-blaze-adam/
Re: Is This The Best Nigerian Rap Song This Year?? -abujamedia by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bro you should have used your real moniker to post this and request for fp slot
The mods will gladly do it for. I've seen wack songs Grace the fp

For the joint, it's very tight, nice beat, great lyrics and original, tho I like the 'phyno vive' at the end

You have proven you still have some atom of functioning brain in your head!!

The sky is your starting point!!

#BITG
Re: Is This The Best Nigerian Rap Song This Year?? -abujamedia by Andyblaze: 12:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Bro you should have used your real moniker to post this and request for fp slot
The mods will gladly do it for. I've seen wack songs Grace the fp

For the joint, it's very tight, nice beat, great lyrics and original, tho I like the 'phyno vive' at the end

You have proven you still have some atom of functioning brain in your head!!

The sky is your starting point!!

#BITG

Brov, I was banned. Just did that now. Plz help me publicize the thread thanks...commander in chief troll federation grin
Re: Is This The Best Nigerian Rap Song This Year?? -abujamedia by Dollarjunkie: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Wow! Didn't know that you can come up with something as amazing as this!
Though from the pix u uploads here sometimes I know you have a flair for entertainment. But this song is killing! This's rap. If to say I win today's bet, I for sign you and sponsor your remaining 8 upcoming tracks grin grin grin keep it up bro...
You're on the right track

(1) (Reply)

Leaked; Ola Dips - Eyes Of Cane Seller (ojuelegba Cover) / [lyrics] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Fada Fada (ghetto Gospel) / Wizkid- Soco Music Video Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.