Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

- Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (6696 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / End of story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
hairspray:

Thank you.

I am a nairalander with an old account on nairaland but i couldn't post my life story on nairaland with my old account because there would be trouble as I am popular amongst the ladies on here. Hence the reason for the new account which I opened to narrate my ordeal.

I appreciate your comments because I know we have lots of intelligent people here on NL, ladies and gentlemen, some of which I have been honoured to meet in person. Being an old NLder I expected some bashing for this.
I don't have to state it here that I am remorseful about what happened because I would be telling a lie. It happened and I am not proud about it but I enjoyed it. Unlike some of you that are SUPER-HUMAN and very holy and temptation resistant, I am only human with natural weaknesses. So forgive me if my honesty offends you but I want to say thank you to all those who know that adultery isn't the only sin mentioned in the Bible and they offer useful advice instead of trying to cast the first stone or largest rock.

Contrary to what you think, this is not a nollywood crap story. This is my life and I am sure someone out there can relate to this. This happened to me and Tony is a real person and he really lives in surulere.
I never planned for this to happen. I never even imagined that I would have sex outside my marriage but this happened and it haunts/taunts me. I never want it to happen again but it is just like starving a person of food and that person knows there is food in the house, what do you think such a person would do when he/she sees it outside? I'm not trying to justify my sexcapade with Tony but trying make u picture what i am going through.

I have spoken with my husband about this and made suggestions but it always falls on his wrong side and we sometimes argue because he thinks i am comparing him with the things I see on TV. We watched p0rn together and he says "these guys are trying afterall they're being paid for it.. I can't kill myself". I can't r@pe or fight him either so i just drown in my predicament while living my life and acting like all is well.
Ask him if its okay for you to cheat on him. That should get his attention.

It's wrong and shameful for you to cheat on him but your husband is not making it any easier.

It's part of his duty to satisfy you in bed and he's failing woefully at iy. It's just not fair.

2 Likes

Re: by ogawisdom(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin I ve a feeling dt this op is a man n entertaining us wit his superstory. U try sha wen ll d part two b out wink

Abeg mod move this trash to sexuality section it is too sexually explicit for family section

1 Like

Re: by esteltiarra: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
edwife: [img]http://media./media/O7mPmRue68t4Q/giphy.gif[/img]
@edwife, what makes this so juicy...... grin grin grin
Re: by edwife(f): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
esteltiarra: .
@edwife, what makes this so juicy...... grin grin grin

You don't see.It has all the dramas in it.
From the lies ,crazy sex,unfaithfulness,regrets etc.... you name it smiley
Re: by esteltiarra: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
edwife:

You don't see.It has all the dramas in it.
From the lies ,crazy sex,unfaithfulness,regrets etc.... you name it smiley

okay, l get it now,......... wink

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
hairspray:

Thank you.

I am a nairalander with an old account on nairaland but i couldn't post my life story on nairaland with my old account because there would be trouble as I am popular amongst the ladies on here. Hence the reason for the new account which I opened to narrate my ordeal.

But but...we can strill track your IP and that could give us an idea of who you are. tongue

BTW I don't believe your tori
Re: by kittykat1(f): 5:22am On Oct 12, 2014
pansophist:
Your post reminds me of the ''Okafor law of congodynamics'' which says,

C1 + P = C∞

''It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.''

This law is very true and works on all women. Op proves that.

I think multiplication will be a better function.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? / A Thread For Commitment-shy Individuals / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.