Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? (6738 Views)

Is Incarnate (akudaya) Real???? / I Married A Devils Incarnate: Am Been Very Sincere Nt Fables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by moscobabs(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2013
[Akudaya is a Yoruba word for wraith or better put, a resurrected person who now lives away from family and friends in order to avoid being seen or discovered ]

When my grandpa was about to die my mum went to visit him on his sick bed but he told my mum to go back to her husband house and she should come back in d early morning of d next day.wen its around 5am d next day we saw my grandpa (who was unable to stand up from the sick bed a day b4)entering my mum room, I saw him though I was very young and my mum and my sisters saw him also but we could not take instead our heads was swelling and our body stiffed but we were conscious of what was happening around us. when the spirit left we all concluded that d old man has gone(dead). my mum stated running to her dad house but with surprise the old man was still alive but still on the bed as he was left yesterday, then my mum raised his head on her laps, the old man prayed for her and other siblings and he gave up.

when my younger brother died in 2006 in osun state, unknown to his girlfriend who was in lagos, the boy met her at iyana ipaja (he did work at iyana ipaja b4 he fell sick) and he gave her #500 and 4 pack of indomie the lady ate the indomie bt when the lady heard the information about his demise she could not believe it ,in fact she showed us the #500 naira and everybody saw it and the lady promise she will not spend the money. I know the money was with her till 2010...

I know one or two persons have heard about this before,do u really believe in Akudaya??
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2013
I dont believe in it.its just your imaginations running wild.

More like an amusing superstious belief.ive not even seen one before but some of my friends believe in it.like for example,i went to my friends house some years ago and we were sitting at the verandah upstairs jisting and all of a sudden she claimed she saw her mom (her mom is late).she drawed me pointing at her mom,she said shewa see mummy,i said where is she,she said didnt you see her in a sky blue lace iro and buba entering a red mazda car.i said i didnt see anybody.she said she waved to her,i said you better dont have hypertention.its obvious you havent gotten over the death of your mom.anyone who hasnt gotten over the death of a loved obe will always say he or she sees akudaya.emi o riri o,olohun odenijekin ri smiley
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2013
Mind playing tricks on u. You miss your loved ones so much u start imagining you've seen them when u see anything that reminds you of them. Eg clothes, cars, style of walking etc.
My dear, it's all bullshittt. Dead remains dead.
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by mutaalim(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
@ op Nothing Like Akudaya (incarnate) i think that is the appropriate English word for it back to your question

Everyone has his/her Qoreen (Just like spirit wit every one )
The point is that once one is dead is DEAD nothing like the person returns, just take away that believe.

For those that are dead and they are seeing maybe in another state/ country, it is their jinn they are seeing, You know jinn live more years than we human being some can live up to 3000 years or more
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by mutaalim(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
.......... ^^^^Note this Point

1) A God fearing person can see such or they meet with such (because you are more powerful than they are as in you are in Light. Obeying Your creator knowing his DO and DON'T
Knowing your creator right upon you

2) After a God fearing person is dead it will be difficult for the jinn to take is form

Regards
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by moscobabs(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
mutaalim: @ op Nothing Like Akudaya (incarnate) i think that is the appropriate English word for it back to your question
Everyone has his/her Qoreen (Just like spirit wit every one )
The point is that once one is dead is DEAD nothing like the person returns, just take away that believe.
For those that are dead and they are seeing maybe in another state/ country, it is they jinn they are seeing, You know jinn live more years than we human being some can live up to 3000 years or more
Thank u very much but what about the 1st example (about my grandpa)can u pls enlighten me about it
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by mutaalim(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
moscobabs:
Thank u very much but what about the 1st example (about my grandpa)can u pls enlighten me about it

Kindly read my second post.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by moscobabs(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
mutaalim:

Kindly read my second post.

Regards
hunnnmm..u must be a Muslim.Thank u
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by mutaalim(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
moscobabs:

hunnnmm..u must be a Muslim.Thank u

Thank GOD

Regards
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by kreamidiva(f): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2013
My mother in-law n her entire village believe that my husband is her father reincarnated shocked there are marks and traits and resemblance too
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by mutaalim(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2013
kreami diva: My mother in-law n her entire village believe that my husband is her father reincarnated shocked there are marks and traits and resemblance too

Forget that or do you believe in such ?
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by kreamidiva(f): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2013
mutaalim:

Forget that or do you believe in such ?

My brother,the stories are convincing o. Infact,my MIL still calls my husband "Nna m" meaning "my father"......
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by mutaalim(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2013
kreami diva:

My brother,the stories are convincing o. Infact,my MIL still calls my husband "Nna m" meaning "my father"......

Forget those Lore/ fallacy nothing like such.
Re: Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? by moscobabs(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2013
kreami diva: My mother in-law n her entire village believe that my husband is her father reincarnated shocked there are marks and traits and resemblance too
That one funny ooo

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is Dry Gin(alcohol) To A Nursing/breasting Mother Of A Week's Old Baby? / Best Number Of Kids And Age Gap? / Chie! Children Of Nowadays (i Am Shocked To The Bone Narrow) Mature Response Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.