Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Can This Be Called Gambling ??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can This Be Called Gambling ??? (558 Views)

Can God Bless Someone Financially Through Gambling? / Gambling Is Not A Sin / Is Gambling On Football A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Called Gambling ??? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2014
My Friend and i were discussing about Gambling some weeks back.. I was Telling him that it was Unislamic for him to Gamble as he was always Betting on NairaBet,Surebet and The rest. Although he made huge returns From These bets, i was not happy with it and Called it unislamic..
Last week ,he Fired back at me.He asked me if i usually participate in the Mobile networks Recharge and win Promos , i said yes.He further said that do i buy products that Say " buy one., get a Ticket to win so so....i replied in the affirmative .
He then dropped the Bombshell and Said that i was involved in Gambling too... i vehemently opposed it..
He further explained that wen MTN sends me the" recharge 100 naira and get a chance to Win 1 million" or send yes to 34004 to win 56 million" and i comply ...I am already a gambler..
He said wen 7up says " look under the crown to win a trip to dubai" and after drinking my 7up,instead of throwing the Crown away, i check under it... am already gambling !!!!
Same goes with the OMO detergent dat says scratch d panel and
u might win 1million and The indomie cartoon that says " buy one cartoon and anything u find is Yours..

Pls people, Does these things my Friend mentioned constitute Gambling ?
Re: Can This Be Called Gambling ??? by ifaoni(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2014
i dont know. Buy your cheap datas wt bonus. Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be Called Gambling ??? by dytbabe: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2014
ifaoni: i dont know. Buy your cheap datas wt bonus. Check my signature

cheesy cheesy
Re: Can This Be Called Gambling ??? by azunlimited(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Am a muslom nd i'll share wit yu islamic perspective of GAMBLING

Making offer (monetary or any oda means) on a game with the possibility of either winning or loosing.

This does not include a one sided offer i.e if yu can finish a bowl of eba in 5min, i'll give yu xo xo xo nd xo. Without you loosing anytin if yu can't finish it or the giver gaining anytin if the expectation is not met.

I bliv dis will guard you tru making a better decision on which activity is gambling or not

Only God knws best
Re: Can This Be Called Gambling ??? by Orunto: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Nothing is unIslamic for everything in Heaven and on earth is Allah's. He created the Gamblers. He is the entrepreneurship and wisdom in them to engage in Gamblings. What Allah really values in all that know Him well is that we should neither indulge excessively in nor waste anything. Judgement belongs to Allah.
Re: Can This Be Called Gambling ??? by Image123(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
i'm a Christian, it is gambling.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Try The Name Jesus Before Deciding To Give Up And Surrender / Pope Francis On The Loaves And Fishes "Parable" / Lawsuit: US Pastor With AIDS, Slept With Congregation Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.