Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm (804 Views)

FG Commences Direct Payment Of N65,000 To Ex-militants / We Wont Revert To N65 - Fg Insists / Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by wisdom77: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello NL,
I was at Access Bank Palm Avenue Branch in Mushin to withdraw money with my GTB card, I made 3 withdrawal of 20k each and I was charged N65 for every withdrawal. Guys beware this is fraudulent!
Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by Unionised(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
After the 3rd withdrawal, the rest is ON YOUR OWN!

Dem no warn you?

Fraud ko, frog ni...
Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by bigass(f): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
You want it to be free before? I think CBN should cancel 'other banks' withdrawal. Nigerians will prefer that.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by stinggy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
I've always known banks will scheme out a way to exploit us on this policy

Unionised: After the 3rd withdrawal, the rest is ON YOUR OWN!

Dem no warn you?

Fraud ko, frog ni...
Read well, he said for every withdrawal
Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by bigass(f): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
stinggy: I've always known banks will scheme out a way to exploit us on this policy

Today is 26th. I am sure he would have withdrawn at least 3 times this month before this one
Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by Unionised(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
stinggy: I've always known banks will scheme out a way to exploit us on this policy

understand.

Use your card more than 3 times on other banks' atm WITHIN A MONTH, you will be charged for every withdrawal not done on your bank's atm FOR THAT MONTH.

Comprehension...

1 Like

Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by stinggy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
bigass:
Today is 26th. I am sure he would have withdrawn at least 3 times this month before this one
Unionised:

understand.

Use your card more than 3 times on other banks' atm WITHIN A MONTH, you will be charged for every withdrawal not done on your bank's atm FOR THAT MONTH.

Comprehension...

Everybody knows the new terms. OP is no kid, he couldn't have used his card on 3 occasions and be here complaining. What will make him open up a thread if he has run foul of the new rule?
Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by Unionised(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
stinggy:

Everybody knows the new terms. OP is no kid, he couldn't have used his card on 3 occasions and be here complaining. What will make him open up a thread if he has run foul of the new rule?

Don't hold brief for him.

Simple programming.

Let him approach his bank.

1 Like

Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by meforyou1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op, did u use ur card to make atm withdrawals 2 times in other banks this month? Because I believe that's what that might have happened
Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by olaoluwajosh: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Was also a victim today ...three different withdrawals charged 65naira each gtb atm in ibadan ...is crazy!!!
Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by udemzyudex(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Unionised: After the 3rd withdrawal, the rest is ON YOUR OWN!

Dem no warn you?

Fraud ko, frog ni...

Don't be faster than ur shadow bros... Oya go back and read it again.
Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by osile2012: 12:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Feel free to click the link on my signature, click on rate brands, select the brands u have had experience with and rate them based on your experience. This will help the brands to be accountable and improve of the quality of products and services.
Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by otokx(m): 1:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Moral of the story is always use your own bank ATM.
Re: Fraud! Atm Charge Of N65 @ Access Bank Atm by RayPsst(m): 2:15am On Sep 27, 2014
bigass: You want it to be free before? I think CBN should cancel 'other banks' withdrawal. Nigerians will prefer that.

grin I will find you Shuga!

(1) (Reply)

Iraq Women-sold-in-market As Sex Slave / FG To Privatise Airports Soon / Ebola Patient's Relatives Confined To Dallas Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.