Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Please Review This Startup - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review This Startup (1005 Views)

Opidy: Your Reviews Are Needed On This Startup Social Network / Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please.... Review this site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review This Startup by Zarama7(f): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hi guys, I was involved in creating this start-up called talemap. Basically, talemap is a location sharing app. There are many location sharing apps out there but I don't think any has really entered Nigerian market so this should be a 1st. And besides its not just a knock off of any out there and should stand against any because its a different interpretation kiss. You can read more on http://talemap.com and also download the app to try it out and pls drop ur honest review. Thanks all
Re: Please Review This Startup by Zarama7(f): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
The app needs to verify your phone number with sms. Initially it worked with all network but we recently noticed it didn't with just mtn so we added a voice call feature that calls out the code. But be patient before u use the voice call for non mtn users nd try to get the code at the first call because every call cost us money and we're working with a budget wink . Also the link for ios is not on the site because we are still trying to submit to app store which is tasking but if u need it I'll drop a link here
Re: Please Review This Startup by osile2012: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nice on Keep it up . Feel Free to click the link on my signature to rate top Brands,Products and People in Nigeria. More Grease to ur keyboard.
Re: Please Review This Startup by Zarama7(f): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
osile2012: Nice on Keep it up . Feel Free to click the link on my signature to rate top Brands,Products and People in Nigeria. More Grease to ur keyboard.
Thanks, please drop your comments
Re: Please Review This Startup by adewasco2k(m): 4:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Sounds interesting, installed but was unable to verify.

No SMS and voice call not working. (Its stated actually that voice call might not work in all countries)

Link for the iOS app? That is if there will be any difference in the verification process
Re: Please Review This Startup by adewasco2k(m): 5:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Finally the code came, but since i have exited the page to type in the code i have to request the code all over again, but this time it came in almost immediately typed in the code and i got code not correct, tried the first one and still code not correct
Re: Please Review This Startup by Zarama7(f): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2014
adewasco2k: Finally the code came, but since i have exited the page to type in the code i have to request the code all over again, but this time it came in almost immediately typed in the code and i got code not correct, tried the first one and still code not correct
I've never noticed that, during test calls came immediately just text to mtn numbers that didn't happen. Do u use mtn? Please try again and just minimize til text comes
Re: Please Review This Startup by databoy247(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Am impressed.
Re: Please Review This Startup by Zarama7(f): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
databoy247: Am impressed.
Thanks smiley . Did u try the app?
Re: Please Review This Startup by adewasco2k(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Zarama7:
I've never noticed that, during test calls came immediately just text to mtn numbers that didn't happen. Do u use mtn? Please try again and just minimize til text comes

Just tried it again .....hot verification code instantly but said code is incorrect.

See attached screenshot

Re: Please Review This Startup by adewasco2k(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Just to add, after passing the testing stage, just do a Facebook ad...its cheap...or nairaland's

Programming/webmasters section of Nairaland is dead.

So painful.

When done you can contact me for a free review on http://wasconet.com and a month ad placement.

Just love the concept even though I haven't been able to get it running.
Re: Please Review This Startup by cyrielo(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
This is really nice and impressive! Keep it up guys cool
Re: Please Review This Startup by Zarama7(f): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
adewasco2k:

Just tried it again .....hot verification code instantly but said code is incorrect.

See attached screenshot
It was a server issue but it has been fixed and thanks for your patience and I'll appreciate the review nd ad
Re: Please Review This Startup by Zarama7(f): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
cyrielo: This is really nice and impressive! Keep it up guys cool
Thanks, but please try the app and let us know what u think.
Re: Please Review This Startup by adewasco2k(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Zarama7:
Thanks, but please try the app and let us know what u think.

I think you should change your messaging platform, tried like 7 times now and its more than 30 minutes no code, also old codes are not working.

most apps will do this, "even if i have generated a new code, any code which have been generated initially on same mobile number should still work"

so even as i cant seems to get the verification code again, the three codes i got initially, they hould still work, but no its not working, getting code not correct
Re: Please Review This Startup by Zarama7(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
adewasco2k:

I think you should change your messaging platform, tried like 7 times now and its more than 30 minutes no code, also old codes are not working.

most apps will do this, "even if i have generated a new code, any code which have been generated initially on same mobile number should still work"

so even as i cant seems to get the verification code again, the three codes i got initially, they hould still work, but no its not working, getting code not correct
I use twilio and I think they are one the best, I think it's from your network provider
Re: Please Review This Startup by Zarama7(f): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Please I'll appreciate more reviews, thanks
Re: Please Review This Startup by GateKeeper247: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Please Review This Startup by PenSoftCorp(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
this is nonsense now, i am not sure the developers tested the app themselves, even the site is not responding

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Money Making Wordpress Blog Creation And Keyword Research Service / [HELP] Please What Is Wrong With My Website? Lalasticlala / Freelance Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.