Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping (6455 Views)

A Family Budget That Works - updated with spread sheet. / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People / Role Swapping: Would You Consider Exchanging Roles With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Ishilove: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2014
cococandy: True I suspect that.

There'll soon be trouble in the ministry when there's an accidental pregnancy grin
Fathers/husbands will draw their swords.
This will make a nice movie
I tell ya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by esere826: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2014
una neva see anything yet
if thieves, corrupt politicians, criminally negligent MOGs, fornicators etc can be anointed xtians despite their lifestyles
and sow money into the kingdom and constantly elevate their daddy G.O.s as a way of preaching the gospel
why cant these ones and gays preach same gospel to their kind?

is one sin less than the other in the sight of God?

I think our tolerance or revulsion of sin categories is based on our cultural leaning
for example, a church in the thick of the amazon would easily and acceptably have bare breasted women sitting in

If i have to critique someones xtianity it would be those of the big MOG's becos millions look up to them and thus their erring can hurt society
I'm not gonna touch these small anointed ones cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by EfemenaXY: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2014
esere826: una neva see anything yet
if thieves, corrupt politicians, criminally negligent MOGs, fornicators etc can be anointed xtians despite their lifestyles
and sow money into the kingdom and constantly elevate their daddy G.O.s as a way of preaching the gospel
I think our tolerance or revulsion of sin categories is based on our cultural leaning
for example, a church in the thick of the amazon would easily and acceptably have bare breasted women sitting in
If i have to critique someones xtianity it would be those of the big MOG's becos millions look up to them and thus their erring can hurt society

Well said.

At least these swingers are OPEN and TRANSPARENT with their lifestyle. In essence, they practice what they preach/believe in.

Can the same be said about our thieving, self-ordained, pied-pipper/flute blowing, jet-flying, chronic womanizing "MOG" who fastidiously fleece their gullible followers of millions, every Sunday?

They even charge their hypnotized congregation for "prayers".

Hypocritical wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by cococandy(f): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2014
True
esere826: una neva see anything yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busted, Cheating Husband Caught Red Handed By Wife In A Limousine With Video / Indian Woman Hanged From A Tree After Being Sexually Assaulted On A Train / Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.