Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping (6454 Views)

A Family Budget That Works - updated with spread sheet. / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People / Role Swapping: Would You Consider Exchanging Roles With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
They have come again o... Is anything wrong in here? Our Christian brotherman and sisterwoman... lol

[size=15pt]Christian couple spread the word about religion via their WIFE-SWAPPING[/size]

Swinging might not be the obvious way to spread the word about religion but for Cristy and Dean Parave, from Florida, it is ideal.

The couple, both of whom are devoted Christians, have even set up a website called FitnessSwingers.com which enables them to meet couples who, like them, are both religious and fans of keeping fit.

But not everyone who asks to meet them is Christian and so the undecided and atheist are given a gentle lesson in faith along with a good time between the sheets.

Spreading the word: Cristy and Dean Parave, pictured with daughter Britney (right), are fans of swinging

'I don't think God would be mad at what we are doing,' smiles Mrs Parave, 44. 'At first I was conflicted but the more we looked at it the more it makes sense to us.

'Dean and I are both in agreement with this lifestyle, so we're not committing adultery. God put people on the earth to breed and enjoy each other - I feel God is always with me and he has put us here for a reason.'

The couple met on a dating website eight years ago, after Mrs Parave, who has three children from a former marriage, Brittany, 23, Daryl, 20, and 17-year-old Rose, decided to start meeting people again following the end of her relationship.

Mr Parave, a fitness instructor, had been an alcoholic and drug addict before finding Jesus following a drink-drive arrest.

Enjoyable: The couple say that swinging helps them spread the word of God in addition to being enjoyable

Wife swapping: Megan Verhooks, 49, (left with Dean) and John Betts, 59 (right with Cristy) regularly join in

'For me every day used to involve a case of beer and a bottle of Jack Daniels,' he remembers. 'After my fifth arrest for driving under the influence I begged God for help.

'I should have been looking at 10 years but the judge sentenced me to just 10 months in prison - for me that was a sign.'

After he was released Mr Parave built a 40ft cross in his back yard and pledged to do the Lord's work for the rest of his life.

Despite their past difficulties, the pair quickly hit it off. But it was in bed that the real fireworks took place, with the 44-year-old admitting that her first husband wasn't quite as compatible.

'I've always been adventurous when it comes to sex,' she says, candidly. 'The sex between my first husband and I was miserable.

'I was undersexed before I met Dean but now we do it twice a day. It's incredible.'

Passion: Along with swinging, the couple are body-building fans and regularly take part in competitions

Keeping fit: The fitness-obsessed couple set up their website after getting fed up with regular swingers

Living clean: Mr Parave turned his life around after being jailed for 10 months for drink-driving offences

Despite their penchant for twice-a-day sex, their antics would have stayed behind closed doors, had it not been for a chance meeting in a supermarket.

'A couple approached me in Home Depot out of nowhere and asked if we were swingers,' remembers Mrs Parave.

'I was so naive I thought they were talking about swing dancing. I said, "I used to love to but my husband doesn't, I'd love to get him lessons". Afterwards we went home and looked it up online and it sounded exciting.'

Inspired, Mrs Parave invited a friend over a few days later and the two women surprised her husband in the shower.

'I had a very sexually adventurous friend who knew about swinging. I asked her if she wanted to try with Dean and I,' she explains.

Getting close: According to Mr Parave, having sex with someone is by far the best way to get close to them

'Dean didn't know what was happening, he thought it was a trick and I was trying to catch him out.'

Two years ago they set up their website and now travel around the US, meeting people within the swinging community.

'Both our parents know about it and they are happy for us,' adds Mrs Parave. 'When we told Brittany she was not surprised, she knows we enjoy sex a lot.

'Rose knows about the website but we are yet to sit her down and tell her what we do.'

'I turned my life around, began bodybuilding and now I try to live pure,' adds Mr Parave. 'God has put me here to spread his word and our lifestyle community is a great place to do it.

'You can't get closer to someone than having sex with them.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2769240/Body-building-Christian-couple-spread-word-religion-WIFE-SWAPPING-network.html

[size=13pt]Share what you think...[/size]
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
I cant blame them sha... they met on a dating site.
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
They have not found Jesus yet talk more of spreading his word.
#hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Ishilove: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hian. Iriri aye. shocked

These people don't know what Christianity is. They haven't found Jesus and don't know the true meaning of the word of God. Demonic people

1 Like

Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by pickabeau1: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Godmystrength: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by esere826: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
ledafaze: They have come again o... Is anything wrong in here? Our Christian brotherman and sisterwoman... lol

[size=13pt]Share what you think...[/size]
grin
Judge not
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
esere826:
grin
Judge not

I am not judging... and not asking NLders not judge but to look at the situation and decide for themselves if it is right...

What do you think?
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by texanomaly(f): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Isn't "swinging Christian" an oxymoron? undecided
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by esere826: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
ledafaze:

I am not judging... and not asking NLders not judge but to look at the situation and decide for themselves if it is right...

What do you think?
I think Jesus loves them
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Godmystrength: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
esere826:
I think Jesus loves them
same Jesus or their own jesus?

1 Like

Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by esere826: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: same Jesus or their own jesus?

again,
I say judge not
grin
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by nitrogen(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
esere826:
I think Jesus loves them

Oga, u had better stop thinking....

You are right. Jesus Loves Them... but the love is unto repentance not continuation in sin
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by ElFenomeno1: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Words fail me.
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by thorpido(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jesus already said,....I will say unto them,I never knew you,depart from Me ye workers of iniquity'.

Again He said,' not everyone who calls me Lord Lord shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.(Matt.7.21-23)
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Godmystrength: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
esere826:

again,
I say judge not
grin
did i judge them?
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
This world has ended, we're leaving in another planet. A planet where fishes behave like humans and humans behave like fishes.
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by esere826: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
ledafaze:

Oga, u had better stop thinking....

You are right. Jesus Loves Them... but the love is unto repentance not continuation in sin

Ok,
I'll stop thinking and put on my zombie hat

what hast thou to say o man of God
speak, and I'll do as you wish

smiley
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by esere826: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: did i judge them?

No u did not judge them
You only tabled their matter before us
and asked us to comment on whether dem do good or bad
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by egopersonified(f): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Someone help me out, is it swinging as in switching wives and gf with other men to have sex, while preaching to them about the love of christ?
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by feedthenation(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
What kind of christianity are they practicing?

Only in the USA.
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Godmystrength: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
egopersonified: Someone help me out, is it swinging as in switching wives and gf with other men to have sex, while preaching to them about the love of christ?
yes. switching partners..... you borrow my hubby and i borrow your hubby...... your hubby will preach to me while you preach to my hubby. simple and straight forward. there is great love in sharing ooo grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Sarimah(f): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Smh undecided
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by egopersonified(f): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmystrength: yes. switching partners..... you borrow my hubby and i borrow your hubby...... your hubby will preach to me while you preach to my hubby. simple and straight forward. there is great love in sharing ooo grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahaha, dont kill me with laughter abeg. Mehn, let me look for a thread where I would advice anyone complaining of lack of sex to try swinging partners. Its a new dawn.
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Godmystrength: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
egopersonified:

Hahahahaha, dont kill me with laughter abeg. Mehn, let me look for a thread where I would advice anyone complaining of lack of sex to try swinging partners. Its a new dawn.
yes o grin grin
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by EfemenaXY: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Madness, redefined. lipsrsealed
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Kunbee: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
^^^nah baby girl.

Another method of evangelism cheesy
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by cococandy(f): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Oh dear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmao. I don't know why this is so funny.

Those women are scary looking sha embarassed
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Ishilove: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2014
cococandy: Oh dear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmao. I don't know why this is so funny.

Those women are scary looking sha embarassed
Mrs Parave is a horrny freak who is using evangelism as an excuse to practice her sexxxual proclivities. Get your freak on!! wink grin
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by cococandy(f): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2014
True I suspect that.

There'll soon be trouble in the ministry when there's an accidental pregnancy grin
Fathers/husbands will draw their swords.
This will make a nice movie
Ishilove:
Mrs Parave is a horrny freak who is using evangelism as an excuse to practice her sexxxual proclivities. Get your freak on!! wink grin
Re: Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked
orishirisi irikuri o grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

see their junior colleagues here
https://www.nairaland.com/1864284/partner-sharing-borrowed-friends-husband#25597384

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnancy And Labour Pains / Busted, Cheating Husband Caught Red Handed By Wife In A Limousine With Video / Indian Woman Hanged From A Tree After Being Sexually Assaulted On A Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.