Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,224 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels (5906 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Deeper Life Pastor Abakporo Nabbed By FBI For Conning An Elderly Woman / Your Words Control Your Life - Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by jumokeaderinwa: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
I paid a visit to Ghana to visit my brother and his family. I was there for about 3 days having fun and visiting places. On the third day I went out and came back to meet everyone crying; I had just lot my Nephew Victor. They had taken him to the hospital and he was confirm dead by the doctor, then we brought him back home. My brother traveled, we had to call him to brief him.. We were waiting for him to return, before his son will be buried. We kept Victor in his room till the next day, the next morning my brother had still not arrived. Then this man visited us. When he arrived, I was inside the house, I heard my brother's wife shouted, thank God you are here. Pastor Feyi my son is dead, he died yesterday. Immediately I ran out. I greeted him but he didn't reply me. He just said, can I see him. We took him to Victor's room. He carried him (had been so scared i couldn't touch him, see this man carrying a dead body), and breath on him, he laid him down, took two steps backwards, he then said, what is his name, we said Victor, Pastor Feyi Daniels then said Victor arise, immediately, Victor arose...I was so shocked that I ran out of the room. Fear and joy mixed together..Miracles still happens, Thank you Man of GOD. THANK YOU JESUS. My doubts are gone, I believe in miracles, I SAW THE DEAD COME BACK TO LIFE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by naturally: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by nedu2000(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm happy for u smiley

1 Like

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank God for bringing your nephew back to life.
Miracles still happen and they are very real.

1 Like

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Ekiseme(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank God

Even though i doubt your story

2 Likes

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by ladymichael: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Na lie.rain insults for all I care but this is a lie.miracles exist but dead don't come back and don't you start quoting jesus resurrection.
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by amiskurie(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
this space is not For sale!

Beware of my son "Kamoru","Omo-ale" jaku-jaku. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by amiskurie(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Video or he's still up there
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Barywhyte(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
ladymichael: Na lie.rain insults for all I care but this is a lie.miracles exist but dead don't come back and don't you start quoting jesus resurrection.

sorry o bro. wether its true or not i careless but dnt say miracles dnt happen. dont say death dont come back to life. it only make u look very naive and obscure. obviously u havent really been anywhere near events as they unfold in the modern world. Jesus raised the death, Peter and Paul did the same. Elijah and Elisha did the same. so if God wish, the death can regain life

1 Like

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by ladymichael: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Barywhyte:

sorry o bro. wether its true or not i careless but dnt say miracles dnt happen. dont say death dont come back to life. it only make u look very naive and obscure. obviously u havent really been anywhere near events as they unfold in the modern world. Jesus raised the death, Peter and Paul did the same. Elijah and Elisha did the same. so if God wish, the death can regain life
Go thrugh my post where did I state that miracles don't happen?
I specifically even asked that christ not be mentioned I predicted he will be.how dare you equate the holy touches of christ to this?
Mind you this same lady posted another topic advertising so called feyi or whatever so clearly its a strategy, my oga.
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by deleo16(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Barywhyte:

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Barywhyte(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Am correcting an insinuation created by you that the death cant regain life. I said they can if God want, and in overwhelming percentage, used humans to accompany that . It happen in one of Rehaind boonke in ugudan many years ago. Even pastor Kumuyi of deeper life here in nigeria. I dnt care abt the authenticity of the poster story. pardon my typos
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by ladymichael: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Barywhyte: Am correcting an insinuation created by you that the death cant regain life. I said they can if God want, and in overwhelming percentage, used humans to accompany that . It happen in one of Rehaind boonke in ugudan many years ago. Even pastor Kumuyi of deeper life here in nigeria. I dnt care abt the authenticity of the poster story. pardon my typos

Guy abeg, anything you wan chop, chop am well. Just hala me to personally go check am.you don see one before?where and when? Infact send me the add make I carry my dead uncle go there
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
He was never dead in the first place. That was why he woke up again.

1 Like

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by UyiIredia(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Praise God for you nephew. I fully believe that miracles still happen. Heck one happened to me months back. Just tell me tho' did ur nephew see the other side: I'm aware some die but remain in an unconscious state (like a deep, dreamless sleep).

1 Like

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by tit(f): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
congratulations!
Eeh no easy ra ra
to see the dead come back to life!
Congraulations
when we go wash the body?
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by ladymichael: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin
tit: congratulations!
Eeh no easy ra ra
to see the dead come back to life!
Congraulations
when we go wash the body?

Loooool. Titi abeg no kill me here. Am down with fever and sore throat already. Nothing do u, my sister
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by ladymichael: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
UyiIredia: Praise God for you nephew. I fully believe that miracles still happen. Heck one happened to me months back. Just tell me tho' did ur nephew see the other side: I'm aware some die but remain in an unconscious state (like a deep, dreamless sleep).
Praiiiiisseee the looooorrrd!!!!!!! Oya share your experience. Hope you shared ur experience in church
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
hifaif: He was never dead in the first place. That was why he woke up again.

Not that he wasn't dead in the 1st place, WallahiTalahi - Na blatant lie from the pit of Ghana!
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by UyiIredia(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
ladymichael:
Praiiiiisseee the looooorrrd!!!!!!! Oya share your experience. Hope you shared ur experience in church
No. I'm a quiet in that regard. Doesn't make me less grateful. Besides Latter Rain doesn't do testimonies in its main assembly.
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by finofaya: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is there some kind of restriction on who can be brought back to life? For example, if a person has been dead for a year, can they be brought back to life? I wish to take my chances with a certain ex somebody.
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Dorisbest(f): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Joker
U ve just register today and need to be recognised.
I understand ur palavar.
Did the so call victor see the land of the death? What was it like? Babe gist me joor
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
finofaya: Is there some kind of restriction on who can be brought back to life? For example, if a person has been dead for a year, can they be brought back to life? I wish to take my chances with a certain ex somebody.

There are conditions neccessory for a dead person to rise to life. The simple ones to notice, that does not allow this process is when the physical body is fatally affected by the cause of death, e.g, bombed body, scattered flesh, or seriously wounded, etc.

But the one likely to experience this miracle are fresh dead(recent dead one), and with little or no wound.

In shot, no miracle out of the laws in nature is real. As there is time in which a cord connecting the body and spirit together is still intact even when a person shows physically that he's dead.

In this situation, an earnest hearth felt prayer by anyone(even by the victim), could wake the man up.
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by finofaya: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
KayWhyMe:

There are conditions neccessory for a dead person to rise to life. The simple ones to notice, that does not allow this process is when the physical body is fatally affected by the cause of death, e.g, bombed body, scattered flesh, or seriously wounded, etc.

But the one likely to experience this miracle are fresh dead(recent dead one), and with little or no wound.

In shot, no miracle out of the laws in nature is real. As there is time in which a cord connecting the body and spirit together is still intact even when a person shows physically that he's dead.

In this situation, an earnest hearth felt prayer by anyone(even by the victim), could wake the man up.

Thanks man. I appreciate the effort but I think you are wrong.

Nobody whose body is undamaged dies. It is only a question of whether the damage is visible or not. I refuse to believe that something as trivial as apparent/latent damage is what will prevent my loved one from returning. Wasn't Lazarus decomposing before he was resurrected. Besides, miracles by their very definition are out of the laws of nature.

You may have a point about the connection between body and soul. Please how much time does it take to sever?

I remain hopeful.
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
finofaya:

Thanks man. I appreciate the effort but I think you are wrong.

Nobody whose body is undamaged dies. It is only a question of whether the damage is visible or not. I refuse to believe that something as trivial as apparent/latent damage is what will prevent my loved one from returning. Wasn't Lazarus decomposing before he was resurrected. Besides, miracles by their very definition are out of the laws of nature.

You may have a point about the connection between body and soul. Please how much time does it take to sever?

I remain hopeful.

The laws of God are perfect. Thus the miracles can never happen outside these laws, unless if those miracles are not perfect! Reflect on this friend....

1 Like

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by finofaya: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2014
KayWhyMe:

The laws of God are perfect. Thus the miracles can never happen outside these laws, unless if those miracles are not perfect! Reflect on this friend....

Please, God is not subject to the same laws as us puny humans. He is not within any law, so he can certainly act from outside any law. God is all powerful. A miracle does not have to be perfect anyway, it just has to suffice. A perfect miracle would only purify you and take you to heaven at once.
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2014
finofaya:

Please, God is not subject to the same laws as us puny humans. He is not within any law, so he can certainly act from outside any law. God is all powerful. A miracle does not have to be perfect anyway, it just has to suffice. A perfect miracle would only purify you and take you to heaven at once.

When our Lord Jesus Christ was to exist on this physical world, i wonder why God(whom you said acts outside laws) refused to appear or let Him appear instantly and or fully grown up at jerusalem. Wouldn't it rather look absurd for Lord to incarnate through the process meant for "puny humans"?- the laws governing birth and incarnation of humans?

After 9 months in a womans womb, our Lord Jesus Christ Was given birth to on earth.
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2014
Furthermore, i know what you were thinking, that God Is too powerfull to be under some certain laws..............

GOD IS THE LAW!!
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by finofaya: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2014
KayWhyMe:

When our Lord Jesus Christ was to exist on this physical world, i wonder why God(whom you said acts outside laws) refused to appear or let Him appear instantly and or fully grown up at jerusalem. Wouldn't it rather look absurd for Lord to incarnate through the process meant for "puny humans"?- the laws governing birth and incarnation of humans?

After 9 months in a womans womb, our Lord Jesus Christ Was given birth to on earth.

However the same Jesus was mutilated to death and also went to hell. So his body was terribly damaged, and his soul had completed the journey to the afterlife. Yet he came back to life and you count it as a miracle which is within the laws of nature. Chairman, God cannot be held hostage by any law.
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
finofaya:

However the same Jesus was mutilated to death and also went to hell. So his body was terribly damaged, and his soul had completed the journey to the afterlife. Yet he came back to life and you count it as a miracle which is within the laws of nature. Chairman, God cannot be held hostage by any law.

I knew it. I know you'll say that. You even forgot to mention His miraculous birth- via a virgin! Which could have been easier if He appeared as man on earth. I still insist: Why should it be half 'miracle', half natural?
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
finofaya:

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
finofaya:

I knew it. I know you'll say that. You even forgot to mention His miraculous birth- via a virgin! Which could have been easier if He appeared as man on earth. I still insist: Why should it be half 'miracle', half natural?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Indoctrination / The Trinity Doctrine Revisited: Is Jesus=God=Holyspirit? / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.