Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels (5909 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Deeper Life Pastor Abakporo Nabbed By FBI For Conning An Elderly Woman / Your Words Control Your Life - Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Mention(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
You witnessed A THE DEAD come back to life abi?
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by finofaya: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
KayWhyMe:

I knew it. I know you'll say that. You even forgot to mention His miraculous birth- via a virgin! Which could have been easier if He appeared as man on earth. I still insist: Why should it be half 'miracle', half natural?

A virgin can be inseminated artificially.

The miracle half is all that is needed. If it happened once, it can happen again.

Why do you believe God must adhere to any pattern or rule?
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
finofaya:

A virgin can be inseminated artificially.

The miracle half is all that is needed. If it happened once, it can happen again.

Why do you believe God must adhere to any pattern or rule?

Once again God is the law, His laws are His wills.

Thus it looks absurd to me to say/ask "why do you believe God must adhere to any pattern or rules"
This is because i believe Him to have His own part as the working laws, therefore God's personality does not exist outside the existence of His Laws.
Re: I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
jumokeaderinwa: Pastor Feyi Daniels then said Victor arise, immediately, Victor arose...I was so shocked that I ran out of the room. Fear and joy mixed together..Miracles still happens, Thank you Man of GOD. THANK YOU JESUS. My doubts are gone, I believe in miracles, I SAW THE DEAD COME BACK TO LIFE.
Here's a job for the Ghost Busters. Name's Zombie Smasher, pleasure.
*takes a deep drag from igbo joint*
Can I see the specimen? *hefts cutlass* I just wanna say hi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some People Believe in Evil Spirits Yet Don't Believe in God / Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible / Pope Francis Hosts Feathered Serpent God As Part Of Deity Exchange Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.