Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,905 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Sure P Gis Invitation: Pls Confirm If Its Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sure P Gis Invitation: Pls Confirm If Its Real (1028 Views)

Interview Invitation Pls Help!!! / Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure P Gis Invitation: Pls Confirm If Its Real by koife(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
I got the message below in my email and an sms invite. Can some please confirm its authenticity. Thank you
Message below:
Dear AKPAN GI-CRO-CAL-00034,,

In its effort to accelerate the process of matching registered graduates to firms, Graduate Internship Scheme has organized an internship opportunities fair to hold as follows.

Date 30th September, 2014

Time: 7.30 AM Prompt (Registration ends at 8.45am)

Venue: Nigerian Medical Association Secretariat. Adekunle Ajasin Road. Akure

2.         Further to our online survey carried out among graduates registered on the GIS platform and the interest you indicated to participate, I am to invite you to the event as scheduled.  At the event, you will meet and be interviewed by organizations interested in your skills. Should any organization find you suitable, you will be matched to them, complete all documentation process and immediately deployed.

3.         Consequent to the above, you are expected to bring along the following to the venue of the event:
o   This invitation letter ( without which you will not be allowed into the venue)
o   All relevant credentials including Degree/HND certificate and NYSC discharge certificates or evidence of exemption (bring originals)
o   Valid government issued identity card (driver's license, national identity card, international passport, permanent voters card)
o   2 copies of your current passport photograph and a photocopy of your Valid Identity card

4.         Please note that attendance at this event does not guarantee selection for internship. Your selection will be determined by the availability of firms interested in your skills and your ability to demonstrate required competence. You are therefore urged to come prepared to impress the firms for the limited spaces available.

5.         Look forward to your participation and best wishes.

P. M. Papka
Director
Re: Sure P Gis Invitation: Pls Confirm If Its Real by bennyman4u2010: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
koife: I got the message below in my email and an sms invite. Can some please confirm its authenticity. Thank you
Message below:
Dear AKPAN GI-CRO-CAL-00034,,

In its effort to accelerate the process of matching registered graduates to firms, Graduate Internship Scheme has organized an internship opportunities fair to hold as follows.

Date 30th September, 2014

Time: 7.30 AM Prompt (Registration ends at 8.45am)

Venue: Nigerian Medical Association Secretariat. Adekunle Ajasin Road. Akure

2. Further to our online survey carried out among graduates registered on the GIS platform and the interest you indicated to participate, I am to invite you to the event as scheduled. At the event, you will meet and be interviewed by organizations interested in your skills. Should any organization find you suitable, you will be matched to them, complete all documentation process and immediately deployed.

3. Consequent to the above, you are expected to bring along the following to the venue of the event:
o This invitation letter ( without which you will not be allowed into the venue)
o All relevant credentials including Degree/HND certificate and NYSC discharge certificates or evidence of exemption (bring originals)
o Valid government issued identity card (driver's license, national identity card, international passport, permanent voters card)
o 2 copies of your current passport photograph and a photocopy of your Valid Identity card

4. Please note that attendance at this event does not guarantee selection for internship. Your selection will be determined by the availability of firms interested in your skills and your ability to demonstrate required competence. You are therefore urged to come prepared to impress the firms for the limited spaces available.

5. Look forward to your participation and best wishes.

P. M. Papka
Director
Yes, it is real. I also got d e-mail, lets hook up. Where are u nw?
Re: Sure P Gis Invitation: Pls Confirm If Its Real by koife(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
bennyman4u2010:
Yes, it is real. I also got d e-mail, lets hook up. Where are u nw?
I am really relieved to hear that it is real, I am in calabar at th moment u may hola me at 08030972730 or add at 293F1D03
Re: Sure P Gis Invitation: Pls Confirm If Its Real by akandi4u(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
i jst got de IV too,and i'm in calabar nw.Bt i'm nt prp 2 go 2 lagos for nw,can it workout?
Re: Sure P Gis Invitation: Pls Confirm If Its Real by bennyman4u2010: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
koife:
I am really relieved to hear that it is real, I am in calabar at th moment u may hola me at 08030972730 or add at 293F1D03
I'm in Calabar too. My own venue is Unical Hotel.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got Dis Invite / Maersk Group Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) / Vacancy For Job Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.