Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! (1024 Views)

Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt / Call Centre Agents Needed! / Marketers Needed Across Nigerian & Beyond. Earn 30% Commission 4 Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! by Wazoblog(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
We are a fast growing bulk sms website recently launched and we are in need of agents across the country to help meet our growing targeted market need across the country.

Interested individuals must have a registered account with our website located @ www.atlanticsms.com

Afterwards send a text to 07038844295 icluding your 'email id used on the sms portal' and your location for details about the partnership program which you are to represent us in your location.

Only honest and trusted individuals. Females are encouraged to apply.

Remuneration is very attractive! But T/C apply!

Regards

AtlanticSMS.com

CC
Re: Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! by Wazoblog(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Overview of Job Specification

- Meet with both our prospective and established clients in your location (Don't worry we will give you their contacts)
- Establish a business contract with them immediately.
- Get your 50% share of the business contract.
- Then Execute it for them!
Repeat the whole process again and again every month for our established client and you are sure of having a significant income, done part-time or full time.

No marketing is needed!

Our targeted markets are already in existence.

We are in need of partners/agents

Visit www.AtlanticSMS.com and register for a free bulksms account!

Afterwards send a text to 07038844295 including your 'email id used on the sms portal' and your location for details about the partnership program which you are to represent us in your location.

Only honest and trusted individuals. Females are encouraged to apply.
Re: Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! by busuyem: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sent. I'll be expecting ur feedback.
Re: Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! by Wazoblog(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
busuyem:
Sent. I'll be expecting ur feedback.

But please I haven't seen your sms.

What is your name?
Re: Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! by busuyem: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wazoblog:

But please I haven't seen your sms.

What is your name?

I sent it with 081234199** number. Check ur phone again.
Re: Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! by Wazoblog(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Other messages are entering... Still haven't seen yours!
Re: Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! by busuyem: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wazoblog:
Other messages are entering... Still haven't seen yours!

I've sent it again.
Re: Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! by Wazoblog(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Got it!

Everyone who has sent in their details shall receive work guidelines through their email id on Monday.

Watch out.

Regards

CC

www.AtlanticSMS.com
Re: Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! by Wazoblog(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Prospective Agents/Partners are to check their emails by 12 noon today.

Regards
Re: Bulksms Agents Needed Across The Country! by Wazoblog(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mails have been sent. if you still wish to join. pls follow the above instructions.

(1) (Reply)

FMCG Industry Quality Control/supervisory Entry-level Pay Package / Sales Representatives Needed Urgently / Am In Need Of A Job In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.