Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

'I Am Handsome And Wealthy' - Davido Brags! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Handsome And Wealthy' - Davido Brags! (536 Views)

PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son / Do You Agree With Him: I Am 'handsome And Wealthy' - Davido(photo) / Davido Brags About Successful US Concert, Collaborates With Don Jazzy, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Am Handsome And Wealthy' - Davido Brags! by chijoy7(f): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
The singer is not only winning all the awards, in and out of Nigeria, he is winning his confidence by appreciating what God has blessed him with.
Forget about 'do not blow your own trumpets', Davido knows what he's worth and he's not afraid to flaunt it including shouting it himself!

The star has already declared himself "handsome and wealthy" and there's nothing anyone can do about it.Coming from a very rich background is one thing but working hard to get the millions under 25 is simply incredible.

Davido is not only winning all the awards in and out of Nigeria, he is winning his confidence by appreciating what God has blessed him with.

Do you agree with Davido?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sheds Light On Collabos With Rihanna, Chris Brown, Tyga And Talks About B / Happy Birthday Nelson#phyno / I Cannot Do The ‘maheeda Thing’— Mz Kiss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.