Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa! (1022 Views)

'we Are Coming To America And We Will Cut Off Your Head': ISIS Tells Obama / Vladimir Putin's Letter To America On The Syria Crisis / Post Your Solution To America's Illegal Immigration Problem . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa! by uzygirl(f): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2008
Is this true?
Re: Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa! by DavidDylan(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2008
yeah
make sure you come to the airport with your Obama lapel pin and passport.
Re: Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa! by uzygirl(f): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2008
Why are we so interested in the elections if otherwise. I hope that's part of his plan sha.
Re: Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa! by tmoney11(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2008
Na so oooo
Re: Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa! by RichyBlacK(m): 12:23am On Nov 06, 2008
I heard it's true but that you have to take a 4-hour exam on the following:

1. The influence of health care on world trade (2 question)
2. The relationship between renewable energy and population growth (2 questions)
3. A short essay on global warming and its effect on agriculture worldwide
4. The folly of trickle-down economics and how it works against the middle-class (3 questions)
5. Ideas on how the US can better her relationship with:
(i) Russia
(ii) The Muslim and Arab world
(iii) Latin America
6. The law as it relates to justice, equity and fairness (4 questions)
7. Underdevelopment in Africa: Causes and Solutions (short essay)

If you score 70% and above, you're automatically issue a two-year multiple entry visa. The syllabus would be available soon at the nears US Consular office. I heard it would cost about $100.

I really welcome this move, though I can't help but think it may be another gimmick to make money off desperate Nigerians/Africans.
Re: Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa! by ilaugh1: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2008
up ob

Re: Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa! by BabyJinx: 3:57am On Nov 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

yeah
make sure you come to the airport with your Obama lapel pin and passport.
RichyBlacK:

I heard it's true but that you have to take a 4-hour exam on the following:

1. The influence of health care on world trade (2 question)
2. The relationship between renewable energy and population growth (2 questions)
3. A short essay on global warming and its effect on agriculture worldwide
4. The folly of trickle-down economics and how it works against the middle-class (3 questions)
5. Ideas on how the US can better her relationship with:
(i) Russia
(ii) The Muslim and Arab world
(iii) Latin America
6. The law as it relates to justice, equity and fairness (4 questions)
7. Underdevelopment in Africa: Causes and Solutions (short essay)

If you score 70% and above, you're automatically issue a two-year multiple entry visa. The syllabus would be available soon at the nears US Consular office. I heard it would cost about $100.

I really welcome this move, though I can't help but think it may be another gimmick to make money off desperate Nigerians/Africans.

Re: Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa! by alex406(m): 5:31am On Nov 06, 2008
Up Obama,free flow of visa cometh.
Re: Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa! by sexyLeamon(f): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2008
Obama Win: Nigerians Can Now Travel To America Without A Visa!

oh my this is so so so funny grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Russia Destroys ISIL Underground Depot And Command Centres In Syria / Putin Working On Weapons To Counter US Anti-missile Shield. / Meet Cameroon President "Paul Biya", His Biography And Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.