Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) (31957 Views)

Girl Accidentally Buys A China Iphone 6plus Thatuses Nokia Battery [SEE PHOTOS] / Iphone 6plus Repair Kit(photo) and lesson learned from #bendgate / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by uwherin(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Samsung, mind you business

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by leonard509(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Wetin concern me?
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2014
na wa for this 2 agbaya companies... always beefing each other... very soon dem go drag each other enter court. too much money angry undecided
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by pabon(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Not good
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by buzor(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2014
KingMEXX: Hahahaha nice. These two rivals never cease to amaze me with their Creativity!

Oya wey dem iOS fanboys??

Theres nothing creative about Samsung. I ll only take them serious when they start making their own hardware and software like apple or make phones with beautiful designs like htc.....

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by adewasco2k(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Its funny but I don't think this is from Samsung .....definitely from some apple haters
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by dejavski(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2014
When u see something that bends it more than Beckham's Freekick grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Richy4(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2014
That's really funny but Samsung is like an oven when mistakenly turn on in the pocket.
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Masudoyindamola: 6:17am On Sep 27, 2014
samsung is mad wah abt d faulty screen and fake materials they do all about
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by texazzpete(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2014
This isn't an official samsung advert. IT was done by a fan.

It's obvious na. No way will samsung use the Note 3 in an ad when the Note 4 comes out in weeks

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by lebesgue(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2014
This was fan made. Stop misleading folks.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by djeezy(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2014
So apple now bends. Hmmm
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by faryemiautos(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Very Funny.
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by TeamSimple(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2014
No worry,what you do to your elders your younger once will do same to you. Samsung kontunu coz na only iphone waka come. Tecno ploting yours aswell.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2014
buzor:

Theres nothing creative about Samsung. I ll only take them serious when they start making their own hardware and software like apple or make phones with beautiful designs like htc.....
I dont mean to be rude but you are wrong. Over the years Samsung has been one of the major supplier of the main chips and components used in iphones and ipad. Though lately apple has signed a contract with a Taiwanes company to supply some of the components. In summary bro Samsung makes most of its phone parts and component unlike apple. NB: In this age and time you hardly see a company that makes all the parts of its product.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Rilwayne001: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2014
By God's grace i will get that samsung as soon as it is launched
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2014
team gionee making apple product bend like good morning daddy

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Navyguy(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Team lumia all the way
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by fidzy(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2014
nkpommpko: So what does it mean? Bending Iphone praying to samsung?

It means they build better product since no case of Samsung bending when subjected to heat or strained

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by TheMasterpiece(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Lenovo, Asus, LG & HTC.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by capuro(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Nice one! Though I stick to Apple any day. Bend or erect!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Vicotex(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2014
the iphone 6 no get bone?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Bleep samsung/apple, bow down to htc. The new powerful player.
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by point5: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Why do u mention iPhone6 here.?...
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by timilehing(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2014
That is no Samsung advert. Its just a meme created by a fan
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by tiarwale: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Stelvin101: Rockin my Nokia torch light so...
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by ojeffo: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2014
capuro: Nice one! Though I stick to Apple any day. Bend or erect!
Erect ke?...is it a Cucumber DICKOSTA
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by initialize(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2014
dljbd1: Hilarious
grin grin grin

**modified**

Wow! What a way to start a day. cheesy

Firstly, all glory to God in the Highest for this golden privilege. Only Him can make this a reality after 8years of fighting for this position as a NLder. Baba God noni jare smiley

Secondly, I'd want to thank you to swift for being stable during the period of the initial post only. (Only during that period! Nothing more! angry )

Thirdly, to my parents for changing my school countless number of times so I could be eloquent in writing, typing, and verbal. cool

Fourthly, how will I forget my fellow NLders predecesors on FTC matters. Frankly speaking, they've all being a source of motivation and I can proudly pass on the baton to another willing NLder. cool

Fifthly, I'd never forget the papa of NL, Seun. Keep doing what you do best. wink

FTC tynz since 1801!!!! grin

That's my Guy
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Samsung shld use its tongue to counts its teeth. Ll its flagship phones hv been in cheap plastic. Aint it ashamed?
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Ipigs igoat Irat hop y,ll are seein dis
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Tomics(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Your have no idea what will happen the next
hour.....repent
now! save your soul. Tomorrow might just be too late

1. There is life after death
2. Just as we are judged right here on earth for crimes we
committed, we will also be judged before we rest in peace.
3. Jesus is the only way,he died for our sins.
4. Repent from your sins now!! tomorrow maybe to late
5. you will be forgiven. John 3:16

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2014
gboru: Samsung being childish...
how is this childish?
Shey na samsung wey koba iphone ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) / The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended / Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 And S10+ Quick Hands On & First Impressions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.